Whats wrong with match ratings?!

2 hours ago, zindrinho said:

Wow, really? Do you remember ca which version this was implemented? 

Not sure when exactly, but it's been the case for at least a couple of years. Tbh it feels a bit too effective, unless you fine them when they actually played ok or fine excessively (2 weeks wages) there's almost never a negative reaction. Either "accepted without comment" or the +1 boost in work rate / determination. I suppose the reaction you get does also depend on player personality.

3 hours ago, Weller1980 said:

Do you not use match ratings as part of your research when buying players?

3 hours ago, zindrinho said:

If you see a perfect fit to your team with exactly the attributes and prefered moves you're looking for, do you really care how he played in another system under another manager controlled by a hapless AI? I sure dont.

3 hours ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Absolutely not. 

I would say absolutely yes.

It could be a good indicator together with the atrributes, stats and, possibly more importantly, the scout reports (depending on the quality of the scouts and my own ability to analyse) to identify
which system(-s) a particular player would thrive in.
Let's say a striker has 6 games, 6 goals and an average rating of 7.40.
Attributes doesn't indicate he should be that good. What system is he playing in? It could be a similar system to mine.
What level is he playing at. Possibly at a similar level i'm at. Good.
Scouts aren't recommending him. Why? I sense they're wrong. His rating indicates that this player can do something. Even under a hapless AI manager.

Why did i even look at that player? His rating.
He could very well end up being a dud but he could also be my next star.
We could also have the opposite situation. Low rating but great attributes, perfect prefered moves but absolutely suck when playing for me.

That rating is a guide for me. Having the right attributes and prefered moves doesn't give me enough.
I add a few more things to it, where his current and/or historic ratings can be crucial.

A theoretical perfect fit from attributes doesn't mean he'll be able to perform.
The player might be playing in a completely different system than what i'm using. Then it's up to me to analyse it.
But a good rating has still drawn me to that player for consideration.

Maybe he's playing at a lower level and had 2 storming games with hat-tricks vs much lower level opposition in cup games.
That would make me lean towards the "not good enough".
Like everything in FM it's contextual. But the rating had me taking a look at him.

The rating is there for a reason. If it's not to be considered or an indication then why is it even there?
If he can be very good under a hapless AI. Imagine what he could do for me!

Would i really care? Absolutely.

8 minutes ago, roykela said:

I would say absolutely yes.

It could be a good indicator together with the atrributes, stats and, possibly more importantly, the scout reports (depending on the quality of the scouts and my own ability to analyse) to identify
which system(-s) a particular player would thrive in.
Let's say a striker has 6 games, 6 goals and an average rating of 7.40.
Attributes doesn't indicate he should be that good. What system is he playing in? It could be a similar system to mine.
What level is he playing at. Possibly at a similar level i'm at. Good.
Scouts aren't recommending him. Why? I sense they're wrong. His rating indicates that this player can do something. Even under a hapless AI manager.

Why did i even look at that player? His rating.
He could very well end up being a dud but he could also be my next star.
We could also have the opposite situation. Low rating but great attributes, perfect prefered moves but absolutely suck when playing for me.

That rating is a guide for me. Having the right attributes and prefered moves doesn't give me enough.
I add a few more things to it, where his current and/or historic ratings can be crucial.

A theoretical perfect fit from attributes doesn't mean he'll be able to perform.
The player might be playing in a completely different system than what i'm using. Then it's up to me to analyse it.
But a good rating has still drawn me to that player for consideration.

Maybe he's playing at a lower level and had 2 storming games with hat-tricks vs much lower level opposition in cup games.
That would make me lean towards the "not good enough".
Like everything in FM it's contextual. But the rating had me taking a look at him.

The rating is there for a reason. If it's not to be considered or an indication then why is it even there?
If he can be very good under a hapless AI. Imagine what he could do for me!

Would i really care? Absolutely.

Ratings have never been a useful indicator for me and never will be. I don't need ratings to assess any of things I need. Don't even glance at them

55 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Ratings have never been a useful indicator for me and never will be. I don't need ratings to assess any of things I need. Don't even glance at them

For me it's the opposite :lol:
We can certainly say that both methods work :)

I'll be honest, I went from lurking the forums to posting to complain about match ratings but I think im pretty happy with them now. Im starting to get an average rating of above 7 for most of my players now and in most matches there is green across the board. I agree with some that wingers are an issue and unless one of mine scores, he will get a pretty poor average rating. 

However in a new save of mine, I decided I didnt want to worry about winger ratings and created a 3-4-1-2 formation and it is working wonders. Everyone performs brilliantly and my central midfielders and wingbacks are especially flourishing. Think SI have done a good job of fixing them, still improvements to be made but much better than they were 3 months ago.

Edited by Abysmal
Changed the wording

What if there never were anything wrong with ratings, and no changes made to it in the patches, only players and roles not fitting into the system? 

What were your wide players doing when they werent scoring, anything besides failed dribble attempts and crosses that dont connect? My wingers/inv.wingers have been my best players consistently for the last few iterations of the game, if there really was something wrong with ratings for certain positions, wouldn't we all be affected by it and not just some players? And if SI changed how ratings are worked out in a patch, wouldnt it be mentioned in the patch notes?

Another ball hoofer complaining of bad ratings...

Is all about percentages and key stuff.

If your winger sends 25 crosses in and none to your striker he deserves a 0.

If your striker shoots 37 times and scores 0 goals he deserves a 0.

If your midfielders keep passing long and finish the game with 60% completed passes they all deserve a 0.

Shall I continue or do you get it now?

You want good ratings? Get the tempo down and reduce your mentality, this is not a school's patio football simulator, this is a football simulator, it needs improving of course, but is the best we got right now. Try to understand the complexity of the ME or go play FIFA and win 24-0 against the AI.

On 28/03/2021 at 01:42, Tyburn said:

I believe wildly differing player ratings are firmly to do with what tactic is being played. I don’t know the correct formulas but it seems certain roles in certain tactics just don’t get the ratings the play merits.

I have also noticed this.. There is a relation between tactics & roles & duties that affect player ratings, which sounds logical but is not quite obvious somehow. Players will do good in the system and positions that will fit them.

Maybe I am wrong, but have a look at this:

I am top of the league, a little past half season in National League with Hartlepool United. I am playing 4-3-3 DM Wide or 4-2-3-1 .

I've managed to understand what I want from my tactics and my players in respect of their roles and duties ( with the help of some threads in tactics forum) and things have changed dramatically this season:

rat_1.thumb.png.c3c2883e1da294ebf612aca5897f893e.png

There is one guy that still eludes me, as I cant seem to find a way to make him play "better" - or at least get higher ratings. One of the MC :

rat_2.thumb.png.636160e717b641a3c6647914f2e58766.png

The difference from last season is not in the tactics .. as I am playing the same formation, but in the roles & duties of players .. with some changes in tactical instructions.

Here are the stats for my creative winger - Big difference ! Half season only and he has twice the assists and same number of goals.

luke_1.thumb.png.73a14e8b1400e93d1440c51430c9c1d3.png

Here is the main striker - less goals , more assists ( playing as TM(s) most of the time ) but doing a better job according to ratings.

bloom.thumb.png.019a4fb5770210c2746e06b3797723c0.png

Central defender - again a big improvement !

lex.thumb.png.ba261f8d9b7d209562648f8a5f0f84fd.png

On 28/03/2021 at 01:03, themadsheep2001 said:

I don't think I've ever paid major attention to ratings in FM as a tool to spot check my players. An entirely arbitrary number without much context as to how they are generated. Ultimately I need my players to do the things that make my tactics work. Whatever rating they get from that is secondary, especially since it's difficult to directly influence it. 

My left winger has been often my highest rated player this FM cycle (often a ballon d'Or winner), that's because his entire job is to score goals. My central mid on defend role often middling but statistically does his tidy but boring job making sure the left wing is covered to get the goals. Doesn't necessarily get the ratings, but the setup is compromised if he is poor in his screening and passing. And ultimately since I do know how that rates nor can I control that, I just crack on. Ratings feel too much of a black box to me tbh

Might have to annoy @Seb Wassell for some ratings details :D

I would love to see a screen of your tactic because I’ve never managed to get my wingers to perform high ratings in any system. 

On 30/03/2021 at 18:47, zindrinho said:

What if there never were anything wrong with ratings, and no changes made to it in the patches, only players and roles not fitting into the system? 

What were your wide players doing when they werent scoring, anything besides failed dribble attempts and crosses that dont connect? My wingers/inv.wingers have been my best players consistently for the last few iterations of the game, if there really was something wrong with ratings for certain positions, wouldn't we all be affected by it and not just some players? And if SI changed how ratings are worked out in a patch, wouldnt it be mentioned in the patch notes?

Wow. Can you share your tactic where your wingers perform well?

On 31/03/2021 at 13:58, BuzzR said:

I have also noticed this.. There is a relation between tactics & roles & duties that affect player ratings, which sounds logical but is not quite obvious somehow. Players will do good in the system and positions that will fit them.

Maybe I am wrong, but have a look at this:

I am top of the league, a little past half season in National League with Hartlepool United. I am playing 4-3-3 DM Wide or 4-2-3-1 .

I've managed to understand what I want from my tactics and my players in respect of their roles and duties ( with the help of some threads in tactics forum) and things have changed dramatically this season:

rat_1.thumb.png.c3c2883e1da294ebf612aca5897f893e.png

There is one guy that still eludes me, as I cant seem to find a way to make him play "better" - or at least get higher ratings. One of the MC :

rat_2.thumb.png.636160e717b641a3c6647914f2e58766.png

The difference from last season is not in the tactics .. as I am playing the same formation, but in the roles & duties of players .. with some changes in tactical instructions.

Here are the stats for my creative winger - Big difference ! Half season only and he has twice the assists and same number of goals.

luke_1.thumb.png.73a14e8b1400e93d1440c51430c9c1d3.png

Here is the main striker - less goals , more assists ( playing as TM(s) most of the time ) but doing a better job according to ratings.

bloom.thumb.png.019a4fb5770210c2746e06b3797723c0.png

Central defender - again a big improvement !

lex.thumb.png.ba261f8d9b7d209562648f8a5f0f84fd.png

Can you share your tactics. Thanks. 

plenty of examples in this thread already, Just a simple 4-2-3-1 gets decent ratings for me, gotta switch things up during matches of course if you see your wide men running into trouble constantly, this is my starting point

utd.thumb.jpg.e348d973631a6a7ebb322c0e10c0380f.jpg

4 minutes ago, zindrinho said:

plenty of examples in this thread already, Just a simple 4-2-3-1 gets decent ratings for me, gotta switch things up during matches of course if you see your wide men running into trouble constantly, this is my starting point

utd.thumb.jpg.e348d973631a6a7ebb322c0e10c0380f.jpg

Thanks so you were never able to get higher ratings than 7.10 for your wingers?

Just now, ThomasHK1979 said:

Thanks so you were never able to get higher ratings than 7.10 for your wingers?

I dont care much about match ratings so I've never tried, could set up a system with a f9/dlf support striker and have wide men running of him if that's your goal.

My point was simply that there's nothing wrong with wingers match ratings, just look through this thread and you'll see plenty examples of wingers closer to 8 than 7.

6 minutes ago, zindrinho said:

I dont care much about match ratings so I've never tried, could set up a system with a f9/dlf support striker and have wide men running of him if that's your goal.

My point was simply that there's nothing wrong with wingers match ratings, just look through this thread and you'll see plenty examples of wingers closer to 8 than 7.

Ratings are my no.1 objective. I did look through this thread, but can’t find anyone posting a 4231/433 formation with ratings closer to 8 for the wingers. 
If I want my wingers to have as high ratings as possible in a 4231 formation, what would you suggest applying to the tactic you posted?

Well, goals and assists help ratings, so have 1 on IW support and have him act as a playmaker/in the hole player just a bit wider, have the other wide man on a IF attack (or support if he cant run/dribble past the defence, starting further back often helps dribbles as well so see what fits best for each match.

Use a DLF/F9 so there's room to run into for the IF, have your AMC on attack so defence has to worry about him as well as your one wide IF.

Have both midfielders sit as they should in a 4-2-3-1 so the half spaces aren't occupied, that's your IWs space. And of course stretch play with full backs, have them sit really wide.

If the opposition uses a player in the DMC position, make sure your wide men arent running right into him, this is why its often easier to get a winger to perform than a IW/IF, they run into trouble a lot.

Just for the record, I would much rather focus on scoring goals and winning matches rather than what ratings some positions gets in your team. That's my no1 objective next to developing youth

13 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Can you share your tactics. Thanks. 

These 2 I use most of the time as starting point. My IF is the top scorer of my team.

Sometimes I start with balanced mentality, sometimes I start wider from the beginning - depending on opposition and their formation.

If opposition has DM ( one or two ) and I am playing 4-2-3-1 I set the AM to roam from position and maybe on support duty.  Sometimes I set the TM to S and AMC to A.

Sometimes my striker is playing Poacher instead of TM. 

If I am taking too many long shots I set up work ball in the box.

Sometimes I tweak crosses, sometimes I tweak crossing target of wide players.

There are a lot of helpful tips in the tactical forum, there are helpful tips in people posts all over the forums actually . 

I still have things to improve, sometimes I cannot find space and I am not taking the right decisions tweaking the tactic.. but I am learning to read the ME better and react accordingly.

tac_1.thumb.png.1a46a78e389869a25cc83d01a331efc2.png

tac_2.png

5 minutes ago, BuzzR said:

These 2 I use most of the time as starting point. My IF is the top scorer of my team.

Sometimes I start with balanced mentality, sometimes I start wider from the beginning - depending on opposition and their formation.

If opposition has DM ( one or two ) and I am playing 4-2-3-1 I set the AM to roam from position and maybe on support duty.  Sometimes I set the TM to S and AMC to A.

Sometimes my striker is playing Poacher instead of TM. 

If I am taking too many long shots I set up work ball in the box.

Sometimes I tweak crosses, sometimes I tweak crossing target of wide players.

There are a lot of helpful tips in the tactical forum, there are helpful tips in people posts all over the forums actually . 

I still have things to improve, sometimes I cannot find space and I am not taking the right decisions tweaking the tactic.. but I am learning to read the ME better and react accordingly.

tac_1.thumb.png.1a46a78e389869a25cc83d01a331efc2.png

tac_2.png

Very helpful thanks. A couple of questions. 
1) Any PI instructions?

2) So your IF is you (Musialowski) is your top scorer in the 4231 formation? 

16 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Very helpful thanks. A couple of questions. 
1) Any PI instructions?

2) So your IF is you (Musialowski) is your top scorer in the 4231 formation? 

1. Not from the start.

2. Yes, but the strikers are close with 4 and 5 goals behind each. 

Anyway my IF is a dum-dum :onmehead:: 19yo with very good dribbling 16 , good finishing 14.. and concentration of a toddler 4. He has very good games and a lot of decent and bad games. 

Also I am facing a lot of teams with 5 defenders ( 3-5-something , 5-3-something) or teams with 2 DM and I am not tweaking the tactics correctly every time to make space for him.

But at the start of the season this was my plan : create on the right and in the middle, finish with IF on the left and TM/P in the center, sign a good scoring player on the left, a defensive player in the center. 

I have 4 games to go, won the National League already and top scorers are IF L 17 goals, and the strikers with 14 and 13 goals. 

goals.thumb.png.ca1cbc7c630b9e25b99d4a2f2a963127.png

assists.thumb.png.f59789e1ad2589e7bfcabeb82a9ab69a.png

I think I've managed to put my plan into practice :D

9 hours ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Why? I've explicitly said I don't care about ratings. 

Very polite response👍 Do you think it’s for your sake or my sake I want to see your tactic?

You said: “My left winger has been often my highest rated player this FM cycle (often a ballon d'Or winner), that's because his entire job is to score goals. 

I’ve never seen anyone else managed to do that in FM21 so I would like to know your secret. 

15 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Very polite response👍 Do you think it’s for your sake or my sake I want to see your tactic?

You said: “My left winger has been often my highest rated player this FM cycle (often a ballon d'Or winner), that's because his entire job is to score goals. 

I’ve never seen anyone else managed to do that in FM21 so I would like to know your secret. 

There's no secret, they score goals because its what I need that position to do. Seems to get them ratings, but whether they get those ratings or not is irrelevant to me, I just want the goals. 

I may or may not be putting the tactic up as an article, but haven't decided and won't be posting it before then 

52 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

There's no secret, they score goals because its what I need that position to do. Seems to get them ratings, but whether they get those ratings or not is irrelevant to me, I just want the goals. 

I may or may not be putting the tactic up as an article, but haven't decided and won't be posting it before then 

Okay. Thanks. It was simply just to get some inspiration. 

On 31/03/2021 at 02:14, Sharkn20 said:

Another ball hoofer complaining of bad ratings...

Is all about percentages and key stuff.

If your winger sends 25 crosses in and none to your striker he deserves a 0.

If your striker shoots 37 times and scores 0 goals he deserves a 0.

If your midfielders keep passing long and finish the game with 60% completed passes they all deserve a 0.

Shall I continue or do you get it now?

You want good ratings? Get the tempo down and reduce your mentality, this is not a school's patio football simulator, this is a football simulator, it needs improving of course, but is the best we got right now. Try to understand the complexity of the ME or go play FIFA and win 24-0 against the AI.

I have put extensive statistics showing stupid ammouth of crosse per game. Thats the main problem wingers have abysmal ratings. Salah as AMR (WEAK RIGHT FOOT) is averaging 25 crosses per game for Liverpool . Chelsea as a team average 50 crosses.  Most of the attacking players cross all the time for computer and for your team

In non simulated leagues players cross 5-7 times per game. IN your own league top crosses average 20 +.

That many failed crosses and lost possesions attribute dirrectly to the abysmal ratings. Thats why I guess narrow formation gets better ratings since they dont drift wide to cross idioticly non stop

1 minute ago, Toshevbgg said:

I have put extensive statistics showing stupid ammouth of crosse per game. Thats the main problem wingers have abysmal ratings. Salah as AMR (WEAK RIGHT FOOT) is averaging 25 crosses per game for Liverpool . Chelsea as a team average 50 crosses.  Most of the attacking players cross all the time for computer and for your team

In non simulated leagues players cross 5-7 times per game. IN your own league top crosses average 20 +.

That many failed crosses and lost possesions attribute dirrectly to the abysmal ratings. Thats why I guess narrow formation gets better ratings since they dont drift wide to cross idioticly non stop

So wouldn´t it help for the IW ratings just to set the PI to ´cross less often´ ?

Also low average ratings really makes it hard to ship not so great players. Before if you get a good tactic and someone performs very well in your tactics it was easy to hustle opponent teams and sell him. For example in past years my Striker who scored 30 goals in championship was going to sell easily even thou he is not that great cuz his rating would have been something above 7.40.

Now his rating is 7.05 and since his ability is not great I cant even sell him for his natural price let a lone get some profit on him. For hte guy above that saying his top scorer is AML ?  thats great in my tream he is also one of top scorers but his rating is 6.80 6.90

I mean I cant believe how there are blind witness.  Averaging 7.10 is OK by standarts . Especially when half the players in simulated leagues have above 7.50  and the best players in the world in the game averrage around 8..

6 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

So wouldn´t it help for the IW ratings just to set the PI to ´cross less often´ ?

You think I dont have it? He still makes 6-7 crossers per game with 1 completed ..   Salah in real life averages 2 crosses per game cuz he is INSIDE Forward with weak right foot. He cant cross but the engine cant recognize his limitation

Again you point a fault in my tactic but the fact that there are 70-80 crosse on average per game is ok for you? Check statistics in your leauge in my Ward Prosses has 20 crosses per game James from same team another 20 crosses per game..  Chelsea average 50 crosess per game. Fulham average 90 clearances 

I can point to the fact that your players average less then dribbler per game to a fault also in statistics in match ratings  . Top dribblers in league average 4/5 dribblers in game average 1 

I think this is the most broken game released by si . I have bought them for the last 20 years but for sure next year If I buy it would be on the sale in May depending of the comments in this forum

Edited by Toshevbgg

1 hour ago, Toshevbgg said:

You think I dont have it? He still makes 6-7 crossers per game with 1 completed ..   Salah in real life averages 2 crosses per game cuz he is INSIDE Forward with weak right foot. He cant cross but the engine cant recognize his limitation

Again you point a fault in my tactic but the fact that there are 70-80 crosse on average per game is ok for you? Check statistics in your leauge in my Ward Prosses has 20 crosses per game James from same team another 20 crosses per game..  Chelsea average 50 crosess per game. Fulham average 90 clearances 

I can point to the fact that your players average less then dribbler per game to a fault also in statistics in match ratings  . Top dribblers in league average 4/5 dribblers in game average 1 

I think this is the most broken game released by si . I have bought them for the last 20 years but for sure next year If I buy it would be on the sale in May depending of the comments in this forum

I fully agree with your last comment. I also cant remember a more broken rating system. The most frustrating part is that SI doesn´t seem to think there is a problem, so they will not fix anything, because they want us to buy FM22. 

On 17/03/2021 at 11:46, Toshevbgg said:

So my AMl who is INSIDE FORWARD finsihes with 12 goals and 12 assist in 30 games and my fans are crying for me to bench him

The annoying part is the players for the computer get amazing ratings since the detail is off.. I would never get a playet in team of the year etc no matter what I do

This is what annoys me most! Some of the most exciting players in FM21 is players in the AML/AMR position. I tried an experiment with PSG. I played them for a season.
Winning the league and Mbappe scored 20 goals 19 assist in 40 games. His season rating was 6.98. 

I non fully detailed league PSG also won, but Mbappe only scores 15 goals and 12 assist. Season rating 7.95. THIS IS SOOO FRUSTRATING!!

9 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

This is what annoys me most! Some of the most exciting players in FM21 is players in the AML/AMR position. I tried an experiment with PSG. I played them for a season.
Winning the league and Mbappe scored 20 goals 19 assist in 40 games. His season rating was 6.98. 

I non fully detailed league PSG also won, but Mbappe only scores 15 goals and 12 assist. Season rating 7.95. THIS IS SOOO FRUSTRATING!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, match ratings go off a lot more factors then just G and A. There's likely something up with them, though i haven't had any problems with it so far.

Also, in the 3 threads you opened in the tactical forum you ignored every piece of advice and when asked to send screenshots or some visual representation of your tactic, you didn't. That's likely also a factor too, because if you're not going to post anything up, nobody can help and your wingers won't have an upturn in form without help.

Edited by YLSFM00

9 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

In case you have forgotten your thread. And you have also received advice in the feedback thread some weeks ago. You can continue to complain about match ratings but no one can help you if you are not posting your tactics.

29 minutes ago, zyfon5 said:

In case you have forgotten your thread. And you have also received advice in the feedback thread some weeks ago. You can continue to complain about match ratings but no one can help you if you are not posting your tactics.

This 👍

50 minutes ago, zyfon5 said:

Yep. Tried all the advise I had. Nothing helped. Same bug. Looking through this forum I’m not the only one to say the least. 

But simply scroll by if you have nothing to add. 

6 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

Yep. Tried all the advise I had. Nothing helped. Same bug. Looking through this forum I’m not the only one to say the least. 

But simply scroll by if you have nothing to add. 

Using those tactics you see on the forum without thinking whether they are suitable for your team is as good as nothing. Post your tactics and your players and I am pretty sure someone will figure something out. However if you still want to bump your head into the wall multiple times (with different styles) and does not want a way to go around the wall be my guest. 

19 minutes ago, zyfon5 said:

Using those tactics you see on the forum without thinking whether they are suitable for your team is as good as nothing. Post your tactics and your players and I am pretty sure someone will figure something out. However if you still want to bump your head into the wall multiple times (with different styles) and does not want a way to go around the wall be my guest. 

You dont understand. I test tactics to see if it works. I don’t play long careers. So I tested a lot with different teams. PSG, Barca, Liverpool etc. to see the if I can get the ratings for the IF/IW up. Nope!

4 minutes ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

You dont understand. I test tactics to see if it works. I don’t play long careers. So I tested a lot with different teams. PSG, Barca, Liverpool etc. to see the if I can get the ratings for the IF/IW up. Nope!

By your testing logic a lot of things in FM is impossible. Some of the best downloadable tactics that is tried and tested are only averaging less than 1.5 points per game with a subpar team and have goal difference in single digits across 2 seasons. Many players in this forum can easily beat that mark.

No good tactic that is tried and tested can make you concede only 10 goals in a 38 game season or make you undefeated. There are still players that can do all these with their own tactics. Applying testing results makes a lot of things impossible in FM and is irrelevant when you are asking for extraordinary cases.

Alright, this thread has reached his end. There's nothing more than bickering going on now. If you think you have examples of wrong rating, then post it in the bugs section, or tactics section if you need some tactical advise.

• XaW locked this topic