When's the BETA out speculation thread

3 minutes ago, luka_zg said:

Since the game is being released on 9th Nov, I can't see how the statement of another blog hinders the possibility of beta coming out today or before the blog in question. Not everyone who will buy the game will pre order it so for those people the blogs can be coming out with new features all the way until 9th of Nov.

Let's be honest, it's 3 weeks to go. Has beta ever been released THIS early? Maybe 15-16 days before at best, so probably Monday next week.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minuti fa, Zemahh ha scritto:

Let's be honest, it's 3 weeks to go. Has beta ever been released THIS early? Maybe 15-16 days before at best, so probably Monday next week.

actually, fm 2020 beta  was realesed 19 days before

Edited by cribuccia99

20 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

I've lost all hope lads. It's because he let slip it was this week.

Come on! That's not the attitude. We're only 27 pages in. Last year we did 170 pages.

If we want Beta - we're going to have to work for it.

About Us - The Hustle Story

image.png.ebbe4f57349dbe538a0ea77e36fe919c.png

The original expression, as Miles well knows, is "here today, gone tomorrow."

So, to keep to the structure of that expression, he's telling us that more is coming "...when [...] the beta is released" - in other words, tomorrow.

Right?!

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Hey, I have an idea.  We can take the famous Chuck Norris facts, and change them so it says Miles instead.  I'll start:

When Miles enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

When Miles plays a gegenpress tactic, his players' stamina actually goes up.

2 minutes ago, PhilT said:

It would be the honourable thing to do

Yeah, but that would also completely kill this thread.

Personally, I think they like stringing us along.  We should have tried to convince one of the alpha testers to give us access instead.

Just now, Daniel Evensen said:

Yeah, but that would also completely kill this thread.

Personally, I think they like stringing us along.  We should have tried to convince one of the alpha testers to give us access instead.

Indeed it would but it would save us all a lot of time lol

And I agree - I bet they love it 

5 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Hey, I have an idea.  We can take the famous Chuck Norris facts, and change them so it says Miles instead.  [...]

Miles literally can create as many alpha-males as he wants and make them dependent on his goodwill while thousands more are begging to be his betas. *That* is power!

11 minutes ago, Piperita said:

That moment when the hype gets you and you want to buy the game and then realise it already is in your library. I have absolutely no clue when I bought it but it was a nice surprise.

I went through old screens from my FM20 Inter save and I found Haaland on a bench...I am 100% sure a did not buy him :D

It's usually a Thursday, been on this ride about 20 times now. 
Obviously SI want to have as long a Beta phase as possible as this maximises fix detection for release day. So if things are going to plan at SI, it will be tomorrow. If things aren't, it'll be after that. 

Does that help?

Just now, Nonlondoner said:

It's usually a Thursday, been on this ride about 20 times now. 
Obviously SI want to have as long a Beta phase as possible as this maximises fix detection for release day. So if things are going to plan at SI, it will be tomorrow. If things aren't, it'll be after that. 

Does that help?

I+refuse+any+meme+that+came+from+a+jersey+shore+_a28e8071056453c1ec6e51597ba90dbb.jpg

When Aragorn said this line, he followed it up by fighting a giant troll and losing badly, until he was bailed out by a change of circumstances that made the troll walk off.

So, we continue as usual until someone at the office releases the beta and we can all vanish from the battlefield?

Hello everybody

Just a quick question, maybe dumb, but anyway..

If someone purchases the game after the beta is out but before the official release, does that mean you still get early access on beta?

Or do you have to pre-order before the beta comes out?

Thanks in advance and excuse my ignorance. 

Just now, isco inferno said:

Hello everybody

If someone purchases the game after the beta is out but before the official release, does that mean you still get early access on beta?

Yes you still get access.

Just now, isco inferno said:

Hello everybody

Yes - just make sure you buy from a Sega approved retailer to be sure you get the Beta.

3 minutes ago, kiwityke1983 said:

Yes you still get access.

3 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Yes - just make sure you buy from a Sega approved retailer to be sure you get the Beta.

Thanks for the quick reply, guys. Much appreciated. 

Hope it comes out soon. Can't wait. 

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

If Neil hasn't been clear enough in saying it's not today, I don't know what else he can say. Maybe this not only makes it clearer but gives a reasoning behind it BetaTestFail

Yip, I'm with you, its over for today... real tears :(