When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

Call me cynical, but I'm willing to bet hes got the Beta version...  

And you may ask well if he has beta why dont we?   Which I have no answer to, but its quite clearly very close to being released. [IMO of course]

I cant see the point in giving him the alpha version now and beta in less than a week...  Then again, unless they made the videos weeks ago

Nah the beta legit didnt even exist for them to even be able to play it

1 minute ago, Zemahh said:

It's not just him, several content creators were given early access so they can record footage and further promote the game.

Benjy said that's their "first batch" of videos, so I assume there's more to come before public beta.

I was being sarcastic, I know some people who have it and are being able to create content on it. Its good business from SI to exploit free advertisement like that.

Plus thanks for the link will have a nosey at what theyve done.

One thing I noticed. The creators versions of the game says ''alpha version'' but the version played on the FM stream said ''beta version'' and Miles said that they couldn't get text that says ''alpha version'' (for whatever reason) - so I'd imagine the videos was recorded before Friday/unsure why Miles said this.

1 minute ago, xLiamReynoldsx said:

One thing I noticed. The creators versions of the game says ''alpha version'' but the version played on the FM stream said ''beta version'' and Miles said that they couldn't get text that says ''alpha version'' (for whatever reason) - so I'd imagine the videos was recorded before Friday/unsure why Miles said this.

image.gif.c606745ef47bd4362acdba7bc27b7a3e.gif

Just now, gunner86 said:

Agreed. 0 FM betas have so far come out on a Friday

Absolutely. If it ain't out by Thursday afternoon, it'll be Monday afternoon at the very earliest but more than likely not until the Tuesday then. No way its coming out on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday 

7 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Absolutely. If it ain't out by Thursday afternoon, it'll be Monday afternoon at the very earliest but more than likely not until the Tuesday then. No way its coming out on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday 

Except, it’s coming out tonight obviously 

1 minute ago, thech1mp said:

Miles did say on that 15th October live stream something like "you will see next week" its Wednesday for me.

I never fancied it coming out today. I reckon it has to be either tomorrow, Wednesday, Thursday or next Tuesday. Thursday gets my guess but I hope you're closer to the date than me :-) 

1 minute ago, Bradley21 said:

Just watched some of Zealands video on the alpha he has access to. I lasted 5mins before I had to put it off, this guy is horrendously unfunny. Football Manager just doesn't translate well to videos anyway. 

Jack's was my favourite one. Simple and straight to the point, he outlines all of the new features pretty well.

Possibly probably maybe realistically tomorrow is the first real probability/possibility of maybe a release of beta, so if it is possibly probable maybe all we have is one more sleep, so hopefully maybe this years torture will be short, possibly maybe probably.

AlarmingPeacefulChanticleer-max-1mb.gif

9 minutes ago, Zemahh said:

Jack's was my favourite one. Simple and straight to the point, he outlines all of the new features pretty well.

I'm not really a fan of Jack's content so much now, but he absolutely nailed that video. Glad to hear there's more variation with VAR this year. 

30 minutes ago, toffee71 said:

Possibly probably maybe realistically tomorrow is the first real probability/possibility of maybe a release of beta, so if it is possibly probable maybe all we have is one more sleep, so hopefully maybe this years torture will be short, possibly maybe probably.

AlarmingPeacefulChanticleer-max-1mb.gif

Lool no chance of it being released while the youtubers are still releasing vids.

I'm going for wednesday or thursday.