When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Thanks guys, nothing too dramatic.  Just had a few things to deal with and could do with a distraction.

I know it'll be coming when it's ready.

Start thing about what team you'll be mate. Who are you feeling?

1 minute ago, thech1mp said:

Start thing about what team you'll be mate. Who are you feeling?

I'm thinking Kilmarnock.  Try and get them back into the SPL.

Although I'm more likely to get them relegated again and get sacked with my record!

Just now, kevhamster said:

Although I'm more likely to get them relegated again and get sacked with my record!

Love it mate, sounds like a good one. I watched Veniza play last night and their kits are smart so like the sado I am have ordered a couple of kits and that's me.......until I get sacked. I just want you all to know I am a married 46 year old with two kids! Yes I need to get a life! 

4 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

I've never managed in Scotland, but if I did, I'd go Annan Athletic for the kits

Just been told I can't carry any holiday over into next year so I have to take 3 weeks before the end of December... 9th, 10th and 12th (11th is a bank holiday in Belgium) of November booked as holiday. So long reality! 

1 hour ago, DamienQilBormliz said:

image.png.65c302c42264fc3b0a4746de37f24955.png

This is a welcome addition, though I think it's mostly a reinstatement of a feature that was previously there.  I remember having a lot of fun back in FM06 or so with complaining to the press anytime a goal was taken away due to offsides.  It's too hard to get yourself suspended these days, lol.

34 minutes ago, pats said:

Can we somehow have version 22.3.0 from March 2022 as a beta version this year? If yes, I will pre-order it straight away and ruin my real life with long term saves just as I'm doing it with FM21 right now.

I think the best strategy is to play short saves with the early versions and save the long projects for the more stable versions later on.

16 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I've never managed in Scotland, but if I did, I'd go Annan Athletic for the kits

I always start my save in beta, and stick with it throughout the year. This year I actually did it with Annan. By the end I dominated Scotland, but never managed to win the Champions League. 3 lost finals though, but it was not to be. It was a lot of fun, so its a club I would recommend.

Edited by Bjaart

13 hours ago, ChelseaSince86 said:

suppose it also explains why each youtuber's video is on certain aspects.  One does a vid on ME, one on wonderkids, etc

Yup, a mutually beneficial deal. The YTers get to release vids that will get lots of views, SI get their game promoted more, and we get to see the game in slightly more depth. IN terms of them each showing a different aspect, that might be more encouraged by the YTers themselves and less dictated by SI though. The YTers wont wont their video getting lost if its the same content so they likely sat down and discussed it between themselves who will show what. It makes sense. Its a good community the FM YTer/Streamer community

33 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Had a great save on FM19. Hamilton in Scotland. Only did about 5/6 season but it was great. Every game vs Celtic was a backs against the wall park the bus tactic. Only way to snatch a result haha

Managed to topple them eventually though :brock:

22 minutes ago, sven dlier said:

i spotted this in Miles' tweet. I'm stating the obvious when I tell you that this means the beta will release tonight.

Welcome to MIT. You will be working as a spy and crack Soviet codes for us. :D

4 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

Yup, a mutually beneficial deal. The YTers get to release vids that will get lots of views, SI get their game promoted more, and we get to see the game in slightly more depth. IN terms of them each showing a different aspect, that might be more encouraged by the YTers themselves and less dictated by SI though. The YTers wont wont their video getting lost if its the same content so they likely sat down and discussed it between themselves who will show what. It makes sense. Its a good community the FM YTer/Streamer community

You only have to see the Streamer Showdown to see how well they all work together.... I don't think it's any coincidence that all the guys who've had early access are ones who've been heavily involved in the Streamer Showdown.

8 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

You only have to see the Streamer Showdown to see how well they all work together.... I don't think it's any coincidence that all the guys who've had early access are ones who've been heavily involved in the Streamer Showdown.

This is it. I'd like to think they are welcoming to new streamers too. Like i mentioned earlier people could build up an audience relatively quickly on FM so its nice when you see them hosting and raiding smaller streamers. Obviously the old guard will always be the Dons of the community (Zealand, Lollujo etc) but Ive even seen them collaborating or at least supporting smaller up and coming content creators

6 minutes ago, BrightLad5 said:

This is it. I'd like to think they are welcoming to new streamers too. Like i mentioned earlier people could build up an audience relatively quickly on FM so its nice when you see them hosting and raiding smaller streamers. Obviously the old guard will always be the Dons of the community (Zealand, Lollujo etc) but Ive even seen them collaborating or at least supporting smaller up and coming content creators

Zealand is hardly the old guard.... he only burst onto the scene himself a couple of years ago and the existing OG like Lollujo, Doctorbenjy and Workthespace were pretty welcoming to him.

The way I see it is, if the content people is producing is good enough, the existing top guys will happily work with them - they're not dumb, they know cross promotion can help lift their own audience, but at the same time, they know if someone is producing stuff that doesn't look very polished or professional, then associating themselves with them may not do them much good.

3 minutos atrás, Dagenham_Dave disse:

Work the Space has already released the 2nd video of the two he's allowed. Why so quickly after the first? Can only be one reason....

BETA!!!!!!

All creators will post the second video today, let's keep positive energy.

16 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Work the Space has already released the 2nd video of the two he's allowed. Why so quickly after the first? Can only be one reason....

BETA!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by saihtam

19 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

Zealand is hardly the old guard.... he only burst onto the scene himself a couple of years ago and the existing OG like Lollujo, Doctorbenjy and Workthespace were pretty welcoming to him.

The way I see it is, if the content people is producing is good enough, the existing top guys will happily work with them - they're not dumb, they know cross promotion can help lift their own audience, but at the same time, they know if someone is producing stuff that doesn't look very polished or professional, then associating themselves with them may not do them much good.

Very true, I suppose I'm lumping him in with them because he does put out some of the more polished and "different" content and has built up one of the biggest audiences because of it

1 hour ago, sven dlier said:

i spotted this in Miles' tweet. I'm stating the obvious when I tell you that this means the beta will release tonight.

Tweet him that screenshot let's see what he says 😂

1 minute ago, callamity said:

This and literally everyone who had the Alpha have posted final stream of FM21 today...

Its either tonight or tomorrow.

Hopefully it's tonight. I have the rest of the week to play non stop if I want to

7 minutes ago, callamity said:

This and literally everyone who had the Alpha have posted final stream of FM21 today...

Its either tonight or tomorrow.

My bet is on Friday

At 7pm, when all hope is lost, Miles will tweet something along the lines of

"She's Live. Enjoy your weekend :)"

Followed by some spiel about reporting bugs in the BETA. 

Just now, ChelseaFan said:

My bet is on Friday

At 7pm, when all hope is lost, Miles will tweet something along the lines of

"She's Live. Enjoy your weekend :)"

Followed by some spiel about reporting bugs in the BETA. 

Possibly, but i doubt theyd set themselves up for the weekend like that

35 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

BETA!!!!!!

Oh my god, and guess what? BETA is the 2ND letter of Greek alphabet. So if 2nd videos get released today, that must mean the BETA IS GETTING RELEASED TODAY.

1 minute ago, (sic) said:

Oh my god, and guess what? BETA is the 2ND letter of Greek alphabet. So if 2nd videos get released today, that must mean the BETA IS GETTING RELEASED TODAY.

Today is Tuesday second day of the week. So second video on the second day of the week 👀👀