When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And thats it. Its all over & the FM Guys have lost the Tuesday bout. It was always going to be a tall order. Next up, they're playing Wednesday. A better opportunity for the victory but they will still start off as underdogs. Thanks for watching & we'll see you next time

à l’instant, PhilT a dit :

And thats it. Its all over & the FM Guys have lost the Tuesday bout. It was always going to be a tall order. Next up, they're playing Wednesday. A better opportunity for the victory but they will still start off as underdogs. Thanks for watching & we'll see you next time

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Employee Motivation GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Going back to the YouTube influencers on the Alpha - I'm wondering if SI didn't just send out invitations to everybody.  Omega Luke has two Alpha videos up, for example.  Now, I really like his work, but he's not exactly the biggest FM YouTuber out there - he's got 23.5k subscribers and averages something around 5k or 6k per video.

Maybe all of us should start a YouTube channel before next year.  Then we could have a "where is the alpha" thread.

8 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

Just to check guys and dolls...

Even if I haven't pre-ordered yet, if I order after the beta comes out (As long as it's an beta retailer) I'll still get access to the beta right?

Yes