[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

2 hours ago, lukavski said:

I understand FME. I hope he just makes skins for himself from now on.

I can't believe how many skinners are still working on their projects despite the awful brainless average user in here.

If you read the messages on this topic, half of them are demanding new additions and the other half is demanding little fixes for panels because they don't want to zoom out/in the skin. And every skin thread is like that in this forum. No one seem grateful for their work.

I wish him happy holidays and I thank him for his efforts and the work he has put in the wonderful FME skins he released year after year FOR FREE.

Yup, I've had people attack me because my skin doesn't support a resolution which 1.2% of people in the steam survey use

2 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

in my opinion, it is not right to make a skin that need to be liked by everyone, and then take offense at criticism from idiots. you need to make skin for yourself and send all the critics to hell. I do so. i make leather for myself. "ah, beautiful skin, but I want dark" - "**** off", "ah beautiful skin, but I want without attributes in the boxes" - "**** off", "ah beautiful skin, but I want without CA" - " **** off". don't like where you were sent? take it and modify it yourself))
FME gave the world a lot that is now used by almost every skin, for which he is greatly thanked.

Agreed, it's how I am. Some people just let it get to them however.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have made a mix of 1.0.0 and 1.1.0 from the skin and some other skins (like processing bar, club overview, scoreboard etc.) Everything is fine except that. I can't remove this box left over from the 1.0.0 version.
Does anyone have a solution for this...?

Málaga Club de Fútbol_ Επισκόπηση-6.png

Edited by Napolitanos21

• 3 weeks later...
il y a 3 minutes, burakk039 a dit :

You can open fmf files by installing football manager 2023 resource archiver program from Steam.

ok thank you I install it there and then the procedure if you don't mind what's next? I know nothing @burakk039

7 dakika önce, kad38 said:

tamam teşekkür ederim oraya kurdum ve sonra sıradakinin sakıncası yoksa prosedür? hiçbir şey bilmiyorum@burakk039

The fmf you will open from Extract Archive. Select the file and upload. Then a section will open asking where you want to save the file you opened. Find the folder you want, select it and that's it. I hope I can explain.

il y a 11 minutes, burakk039 a dit :

The fmf you will open from Extract Archive. Select the file and upload. Then a section will open asking where you want to save the file you opened. Find the folder you want, select it and that's it. I hope I can explain.

great my brother thank you very much I succeeded....I will launch the game to see if it worked in game a big thank you to you @burakk039

3 dakika önce, kad38 said:

harika kardeşim çok teşekkür ederim başardım.... oyunu başlatacağım bakalım oyunda işe yaradı mı çok teşekkür ederim@burakk039

Bunu duyduğuma sevindim. eski fmf. dosyayı silip kullanabilirsiniz

Edited by burakk039

il y a 29 minutes, burakk039 a dit :

Bunu duyduğuma sevindim. eski fmf. dosyayı silip kullanabilirsiniz

în game still does not work look at the screen....the physical condition (the heart) does not drop down @burakk039

Capture d’écran (61).jpg

Edited by kad38

12 minutes ago, DaveHouto said:

Downloaded this and added to the skins folder but its not showing. Tried the downloaded file as it is and also extracted using archiver. Any ideas please? TIA

this is the thread for the 22 skin, make sure you've downloaded the 23 skin. 

On 05/01/2023 at 15:01, MattyEssTTV said:

Hey guys, has anyone been able to change the player popup panel, like in the first image to something like in the second image. Or does anyone have the files I could download? 

Any tips would be great. I love FME, but also love aspects of Tato. :(

image.png

image.png

Anyone able to help me here? I have tried and coming up with blank screens. 

21 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

yes, using the search is very difficult...

Just letting you know, the search function on this site isn’t exactly great. I have tried to find certain things at times, but it’s been a bloody struggle getting there. 

so, I wouldn’t be so passive aggressive. 

• 1 month later...

Hey all!

Help me please. Is it possible to edit .xml file (which one?) to change this panel in shedule menu? 

image.png.806a04a14b0280974ada6b5e3b97038d.png

to make logos window smaller, like this:

image.png.5921bea92f6c7b785f148ee536204900.png

Just to clarify, I like everything in first screen, so as final result it would be like:

image.jpeg.fffd2f2c5b66dba06021b407f3a33c2b.jpeg

If you wondering why this is important for me. I post my saves for reading (not in this community), and Zeeland made this panel very useful :thup:

Many thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody,

Can someone please guide me what to change to change proportions on match screen at the bottom bar with players and tactical things.

i idealy want to give more space to player bar and tighten the area with tactical stuff as outlined in image.

Thanks very much for anything

skin_change.png