[FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v4.00 HOTFIX (08/01/2022)

• Guest changed the title to [FM22][SKIN][WIP] FME - Zealand v2.02 (13/11/2021)
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, FMEnhanced said:

V2.02 is now available. Many bugs fixed. Some new cool additions too, never before seen in FM 🤘

Club Info panel is now to much... Without players on the right is better ;)

Edited by aduh

@FMEnhanced  Thanks again for a really good skin ( again)

One noob question for you or any other experts, please

The screenshots in the OP show the touchline tablet with 6/8 or more panels visible.  After dragging the right pane to the left I can get 3 only and can only get 1 view per panel, so am only seeing 4 maximum.  I am using a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 and zoom at 95%.  Can you please advise the settings that will let me access more views on the tablet sceeen?

I do not believe I will be adding any support for backgrounds. I do my utmost to ensure all modifications made are to enhance the user experience and although there are many who enjoy backgrounds, personally I find them awful. They are a waste of storage, they interfere with readability and they look tacky.

However, if anyone is looking to mod their own skin, off the top of my head, adding a "main_transparent_box" above the background image layer inside the "client_object_browser" may just do the trick 👍

2 часа назад, FMEnhanced сказал:

However, if anyone is looking to mod their own skin, off the top of my head, adding a "main_transparent_box" above the background image layer inside the "client_object_browser" may just do the trick 👍

I didn't understand a thing. But very interesting)

So what needs to be corrected to reduce background transparency?

PS Backgrounds add authenticity to competitions)

21 minutes ago, bahmet said:

I didn't understand a thing. But very interesting)

So what needs to be corrected to reduce background transparency?

PS Backgrounds add authenticity to competitions)

I get the competition's thing. I'll come up with something 👍

Hi @FMEnhanced,

great additions in the update 2.02. I love your attention to detail!

I identified a couple of elements in the Rensie skin which could be a nice addition to the current build.

Would love to see the following elements to be added (see Screenshots):

- Stadium pictures in the calendar fixtures

- Slightly bigger player faces for best/worst training performance 

- Add player faces to the team talk (like the idea that you are talking to your team and can see their reaction)

Happy to hear your thoughts on that.

Cheers

Screenshot (1).jpg

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (3).png

5 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

I do not believe I will be adding any support for backgrounds. I do my utmost to ensure all modifications made are to enhance the user experience and although there are many who enjoy backgrounds, personally I find them awful. They are a waste of storage, they interfere with readability and they look tacky.

I find backgrounds awful too and I somehow seem to have turned them on for ALL skins somehow. It's pretty much destroying the game for me and ruins the Zealand skin.  I stupidly downloaded a background pack. I have since deleted it and cleared cache yet I get a stadium pic that renders the sidebar unusable. Even the default skin now does this.

Any ideas on how to fix this? 

edit: Not sure how I cocked it up but a complete reinstall fixed it.  Zealand skin is back to normal.

Edited by mcdog512

1 hour ago, Liki_boom_boom_down said:

Hi @FMEnhanced,

I identified a couple of elements in the Rensie skin which could be a nice addition to the current build.

- Add player faces to the team talk (like the idea that you are talking to your team and can see their reaction)

Cheers

Screenshot (1).jpg

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (3).png

Add these two attached files to your panels/match folder. This gives you the stadium picture.685445749_Screenshot2021-11-13at18_36_34.thumb.png.0d77a8fa16fdb7c53043aab4abfe5905.png

fixture details.xml fixtures list sub panel.xml

On my 27" iMac 5K I play in Windowed mode and have that window at exactly 1920x1080 resolution with 100% scale. The tablet can be set "full screen" in between highlights.

On my 14" MacBook Pro I also play in Windowed mode and the resolution of the window is 1512x870 with 85% scale. But during the match I can't expand the tablet.
Any way I can fix this with some code changes? 

I know it's defined in match in between highlights panel.xml

But I can't seem to fix it.

397962132_Screenshot2021-11-13at18_48_28.thumb.png.44b8a08e8098ab07db9b72502e408d56.png

Edited by Rivanov

5 hours ago, AlexBKK said:

Hi mate ! Thank you for your great job !!! 
Just one question. Why it's all same stadium pictures in my all clubs page ? Thanks you for your answers.

Its a standard stadium picture . The game itself doesn't come with one . You can download stadium pics on here or google it 

11 hours ago, dℍaisa said:

Still not fixed 🥲🥲

This is not an FME - Zealand problem. I tested the problem with the default skin and the same issue occured. I can try and fix it, but it would only cause me problems if FM also fix it in the future.

Can you please check with your default skin and see if subs work? If they do not, then sadly there is nothing I can do until FM fix it themselves.

6 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

on the team overview page of your own team, the stats of your own manager do no update... I'm 2 league games into the new season but my manager stats al show "-"

image.png.2dde3963c85c00f8dfe1ef0fb72f8a45.png

Thanks for letting me know. It is something I have not been able to thoroughly test as I have not been able to begin a proper save of my own. The fate of a FM Modder. Too much time modding and not enough time playing.

I'll see about a fix for the next update 👍

Hello there!
Is there anyway to show the kits on the match screen?
I really miss them there. I think it's kinda pointless to put all those kits at the game and then they don't appear at the match screen (thanks, SI).
Tried other skins that show them but i didn't like any of them like i like yours.

4 hours ago, BullDozzer said:

This looks amazing! And I'm honestly shocked about the amount of features that can be included in a skin!

I'm curious if it's possible to make the touchline tablet adjustable in height just like it's adjustable in width?

image.thumb.png.9f81e2e3efc84e5462445061f6410713.png

It's certainly possible, though more trouble than would be worth while. As the panel is already horizontally expandable, its contents would have to be encapsulated in a panel which is vertically expandable which allow you to control both the X and Y axis.

It can be done, though I feel it is important to reiterate that the game is not well optimized for higher resolutions and making it so would be considerably more effort than adjusting the zoom scale.

As a 4K man myself, it seems a waste of the screen real estate, though as the game is so poorly optimized for high res, it's more of a blessing than a curse. Zooming in 125%, 150% or indeed 200% fits content a whole lot better and your resolution is not wasted as the text and images are considerably clearer than otherwise.

Within the game files, there are graphics specifically for higher resolutions with zoom scales.

For example: icon.png and icon@2x.png

The @2x graphics are higher resolution themselves and indicate SI's intention to get higher res people to adopt zoom scales instead of expecting them to be more accomodating.

9 minutes ago, LuhVF said:

Hello there!
Is there anyway to show the kits on the match screen?
I really miss them there. I think it's kinda pointless to put all those kits at the game and then they don't appear at the match screen (thanks, SI).
Tried other skins that show them but i didn't like any of them like i like yours.

Unfortunately, I don't see the point to be honest. Although I understand your passion to feel more emersed in the gameplay, real life broadcasts don't even show kit pictures constantly throughout a game.

On that note, I can say that I will look toward creating a better match experience in future updates.l 👍

7 hours ago, AlexBKK said:

Hi mate ! Thank you for your great job !!! 
Just one question. Why it's all same stadium pictures in my all clubs page ? Thanks you for your answers.

I believe someone answered your question already, though I wanted to chip in. The default stadium image I have provided was created to ensure that even those without stadium graphics still have an enhanced experience.

The default alternative is considerably worse and proves no real benefit.

10 hours ago, Rivanov said:

On my 27" iMac 5K I play in Windowed mode and have that window at exactly 1920x1080 resolution with 100% scale. The tablet can be set "full screen" in between highlights.

On my 14" MacBook Pro I also play in Windowed mode and the resolution of the window is 1512x870 with 85% scale. But during the match I can't expand the tablet.
Any way I can fix this with some code changes? 

I know it's defined in match in between highlights panel.xml

But I can't seem to fix it.

397962132_Screenshot2021-11-13at18_48_28.thumb.png.44b8a08e8098ab07db9b72502e408d56.png

Hi Rivanov,

Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, there are three variables that determine the minimum, medium and maximum widths of the panel. They exist for a purpose.

The default skin is adaptable to all screen sizes and as such, it needs to ensure that nobody gets stuck. The panel saves its dimensions in memory and because of that, if you were to save your game and then downscale your monitor, without a min/max width variable, the left side of the panel would be out of the bounds of your screen and you would be unable to adjust it. The variables ensure that the panel always snaps into a predetermined usable place regardless of screen size.

For some people this sucks as although there may be a bit of extra space available upon removing the dugout, if their screen size is too small, their panel will always stop expanding at a particular point.

I believe Michael Murray has done some considerable work on the panels and would also be worth asking.

You will find the variables in the very top of the match in between highlights panel.

For example:

minimum = 600px (on screens up to 1356px wide)

medium = 900px (on screens up to 1600px wide)

maximum = 1200px (on screens up to 1920px wide)

With this example, you can see that even if you had a screen that was 1800px wide, it isn't enough to meet the "maximum" requirements and so the game limits you to the "medium" variable. So with a screen that was 1800px wide and not 1920px, you would be limited to 900px as your maximum panel width. This inevitably leaves a lot of free space, though it ensures that your screen is always capable of accomodating the panel.

12 hours ago, RomaRulez said:

Found a little bug.  If you click on Tacitcs, then the + to add another tactic, then Create New Tactic, you get a blank screen.  Happens at any zoom level.  Doesn't happen in the default FM skin.  See the attached screenshot.

Create_Tactic_Bug.png

Hmmm, I will have a look when I can. First be sure that you have cleared your cache and reloaded the skin after updating. Usually blank screens occur due to old data being stored in the cache.

12 hours ago, Liki_boom_boom_down said:

Hi @FMEnhanced,

Cheers

Screenshot (1).jpg

Screenshot (2).jpg

Screenshot (3).png

On the list! 👍 Thanks a lot 🤘

On 11/11/2021 at 13:04, FMEnhanced said:

I will look into this. Unfortunately, some of what you requested would not work. Making a responsive panel as complex as this required a lot of time. It's not other skins where they just put everything in a box and say "only for 1920x1080".

The height of the top section has been specifically set. Changing it would cause absolute chaos and so I advise against it.

The labels were used as an adaptable element so that when the stadium became too tall and distorted the image, the labels would appear to fill some space and keep the aspect ratio of the stadium.

With responsiveness, it is a balancing act. I tried to give everyone as much important info as possible, while sacrificing as little as possible. Clicking on the stadium name, takes you to the stadium page where you can view all info regarding the stadium and so not all is lost.

The the club overview view, I'm thinking the rivalries, favoured personnel, icons and legends can be made in to one panel. Right now the Key Players takes too much room, I'd substitute that in a second. That info is always just 4 players so the size is static pretty much. If there's problem to include the estimated values, rivalries and personnel etc, then perhaps add a scrollbar? Maybe make the Key Players part possible to substitute to something else and place that info in the bottom left by default. Estimated value should(?) fit fine in the top part under Continental Competition info, without affecting responsiveness too much. I mean for example Media Predictions can be found in the competition review info anyway.

Anyway, great job so far. We all have our preferences so it's hard to please everyone. But the panels make skins so modular that's at least a bit easier =)

1 hour ago, tonskudaigle said:

The the club overview view, I'm thinking the rivalries, favoured personnel, icons and legends can be made in to one panel. Right now the Key Players takes too much room, I'd substitute that in a second. That info is always just 4 players so the size is static pretty much. If there's problem to include the estimated values, rivalries and personnel etc, then perhaps add a scrollbar? Maybe make the Key Players part possible to substitute to something else and place that info in the bottom left by default. Estimated value should(?) fit fine in the top part under Continental Competition info, without affecting responsiveness too much. I mean for example Media Predictions can be found in the competition review info anyway.

Anyway, great job so far. We all have our preferences so it's hard to please everyone. But the panels make skins so modular that's at least a bit easier =)

What do you mean by estimated values? Which panel/label are you referring to?

15 hours ago, DavyDepuydt1 said:

on the team overview page of your own team, the stats of your own manager do no update... I'm 2 league games into the new season but my manager stats al show "-"

image.png.2dde3963c85c00f8dfe1ef0fb72f8a45.png

Just checked this and it seems to be working fine. I can see also that your preferred formation is not showing as well as your statistics. I can only imagine that you have not take charge of any games yet. Did you go on holiday for those matches? If you take charge of a game, set a formation etc. then the info will definitely update. Works fine for me @DavyDepuydt1 :)

On 05/11/2021 at 12:16, RussoTuristo said:

Very nice skin, I think I will use it this year.

Any plans to add hidden attributes panel? Something like one used in OPZ skin with CA/PA

I'd also like this, I know most people don't like adding these but even if you post the code so I could add it myself would be great 

Also the option to add how well each player is in a role on the tactics page 

Edited by Jamie Aubrey

3 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

Just checked this and it seems to be working fine. I can see also that your preferred formation is not showing as well as your statistics. I can only imagine that you have not take charge of any games yet. Did you go on holiday for those matches? If you take charge of a game, set a formation etc. then the info will definitely update. Works fine for me @DavyDepuydt1 :)

Aah that Will be the case indeed :)

Wondering if someone could help me with a stadium background issue, please? I have the stadiums in the background but not the little stadium picture on the Club Overview page (see below) - I'd like it to be the reverse, please. I'd like the standard background for the Zealand skin and the pretty little stadium pictures in their correct spot on the Club Overview page. I have a backgrounds stadium pack from FMScout downloaded and in the graphics folder. Thanks for any guidance!

image.thumb.png.15da19f04be863f9b21eff9a2be7d21e.png

51 minutes ago, Pedrochapps said:

how would i remove Nation and Club logos or even scael them  down so i can have larger profile pics. Ive had a look in the player personal details file but i may as well be a looking up a ducks arse :) no clue what to look out for.

Amazing skin Loving it so far

profile.png

Hi @Pedrochapps. As much as I like other player "face" packs, the only one that has ever made sense to me is the cut-out faces. Firstly, they are faces and not faces + bodies. Secondly, when a player moves club, there is the annoyance of still seeing them in an old kit. In your case, Giovanni Reyna is plying his trade for Newcastle and yet he is still obviously and frustratingly sporting his Dortmund jersey.

If you would like to modify it yourself, you will need to edit this portion of the Player Overview Panel:

<!-- Card Contents -->
<container>

<!-- Player Portrait -->
	<widget height="164" width="164" class="object_portrait_picture" id="face" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="false">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="0"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="20"/>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
	</widget>

<!-- Status Indicators -->
	<widget class="player_status_all_button" id="psAB" maximised="true" auto_size="vertical" alignment="bottom" gap="-2" max_items_per_row_or_column="6">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="6"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="right" inset="8"/>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfa"/>
	</widget>

<!-- Flag/Club Icon Backdrop -->
	<container class="plain_box" appearance="FME/alternate/paper" width="101">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="-20"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="12"/>
	</container>

<!-- Nationality Flag -->
	<widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="47" width="77" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="20"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="25"/>
		<record id="object_property" get_property="PNat" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
	</widget>

<!-- Club Crest -->
	<container height="77" width="77">
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="20"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="25"/>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>

<!-- If Unemployed -->
		<widget class="value_based_picture" scale_picture="true" file="none">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"/>

<list id="value_list">
				<record value="0" file="icons/custom/icon box/unemployed"/>
			</list>
			<record id="object_property">
				<list id="get_properties">
					<record get_property="Pcjo" set_property="valu" dont_set_hint="true"/>
				</list>
			</record>

</widget>

<!-- If Employed -->
		<widget class="object_portrait_picture" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all"/>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>

</widget>

</container>

</container>

As you can see, everything is "absolutely" positioned within a container. Playing with this will get you what you need, though I think you're better off considering the cut-out face pack instead. It also allows you to consider using the NewGan face pack which generates unique faces for newgens :)

28 minutes ago, sgray06 said:

Wondering if someone could help me with a stadium background issue, please? I have the stadiums in the background but not the little stadium picture on the Club Overview page (see below) - I'd like it to be the reverse, please. I'd like the standard background for the Zealand skin and the pretty little stadium pictures in their correct spot on the Club Overview page. I have a backgrounds stadium pack from FMScout downloaded and in the graphics folder. Thanks for any guidance!

image.thumb.png.15da19f04be863f9b21eff9a2be7d21e.png

The Backgrounds Stadium Pack is where you have gone wrong I believe. They are, as described, backgrounds. You need a simple Stadium Pack. The XML files which control the images do very different things. Additionally, what resolution are you running at?

Edited by Guest

Il y a 13 heures, FMEnhanced a dit :

I believe someone answered your question already, though I wanted to chip in. The default stadium image I have provided was created to ensure that even those without stadium graphics still have an enhanced experience.

The default alternative is considerably worse and proves no real benefit.

Ok thanks you, but why you have the picture of Munich Stadium ? 

35 minutes ago, FMEnhanced said:

The Backgrounds Stadium Pack is where you have gone wrong I believe. They are, as described, backgrounds. You need a simple Stadium Pack. The XML files which control the images do very different things. Additionally, what resolution are you running at?

Thank you! I'll get to work on finding one of those packs. I'm running 1920X1080 on 100% scale on a relatively new XPS 15.

Awesome skin, looks and feels how it should come out of the box.

image.thumb.png.a5f40d06314d093dc0c2220f0bdebd68.png

15 hours ago, FMEnhanced said:

This is not an FME - Zealand problem. I tested the problem with the default skin and the same issue occured. I can try and fix it, but it would only cause me problems if FM also fix it in the future.

Can you please check with your default skin and see if subs work? If they do not, then sadly there is nothing I can do until FM fix it themselves.

Dear FME. 

Yes, apparently it is a bug.

Tabs.png.4f0df9aaaf2bad8b1d6e07103ca25d58.png

Btw a feature addition recommendation, In the Tabs section you can add a Stats tab as well wherein a quick glance of players stats can be seen .

As follows: Stats.thumb.png.3de29b853610a12821085b13c09c16c4.png

Of course it needs to be trimmed down/ remixed, but that you're an undisputed master of.

Another tab that could be added is of Scout Report of players not in squad, this will prevent 3-4 clicks from the user. BTW both these addition  can be done in form of panels if you like so/ is more suitable. 

Much appreciated.

Edited by dℍaisa