[FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22

Wozzie

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A question, that I don't think it skin-specific ;) ... but maybe someone here can help me.

On the Player profile I get the logo of the nation a players is from, instead of the flag:

image.png.0aebf89fc7081a9343ac6ee6f801a45a.png

Does anyone know how I get it to show the flag of the nation instead?

image.png.98afc432b08c33da0077ec5b7e87ca1d.png

Is this a setting somewhere, or is it just because I have a mod for metallic logos (which includes the nations) and one for metallic flags?

I can see that the screenshots from this skin always includes the flag, not the logo.

39 minutes ago, Wozzie said:

Could you elaborate? Are all panels unusable?

well, when I enter player's attribute page, I can't see any attributes because there is too much info in there and the attributes are shrinked totally. There is more of that kind of problems all over the place. Too much info on some pages so it is all messed up.

30 minutes ago, luka_zg said:

well, when I enter player's attribute page, I can't see any attributes because there is too much info in there and the attributes are shrinked totally. There is more of that kind of problems all over the place. Too much info on some pages so it is all messed up.

Ok, tell me your screen resolution and in game zoom.

I think it would be nice and more usefull if you would share at least a screenshot how it looks to help understand the 'issue'.

Also, check your windows zoom, that's the most common issue (not the issue of the skin maker but of the FM user)

Having tried most of the skins available on the forums here, this skin is without doubt a standout- a terrific touchline tablet screen in-match and a lot of information on the screens- great work:thup:

@Wozzie  One small point- on each players home page, under their contract figure, their value is shown as 0

• Wozzie changed the title to [FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22 (update: 05/12/2022)

@Wozzie Amazing Skin yet again. 

I'd made some adjustments from V1 for my own use, (own colour scheme, Background Selector, Match Sub/Scorer panels + pre game panel) - I'd love to just update to include the Make Sub/Opp Instructions - is it in the match players bar widget to lift across or somewhere else?

Thanks again for another awesome skin!

1 minute ago, Wozzie said:

Indeed, but not sure what. Maybe two fmf files in the skins folder override somehow? It's not the font that was used in Tato22 skin.

I agree and it is not like V1- I will delete all the skins in the skin folder and start from scratch and advise in about 10 minutes.

Hello Woz, 

The following issue just happened. I haven't changed anything and suddenly the league table became like this in the match. I already downloaded it again, reloaded, cleared cache and still remains. It was working normally.
Any idea what may be the issue? I'm using V2

image.png.4a821b6742e28775d7eb312b3ce5d226.png

EDIT:

It may be related to some sort of limit in the panel. This one above that is not showing it's a league with 16 groups with 16 teams each.

This one below which is working properly has 4 groups with 6 teams each. Any idea how we can solve this?

image.png.f60ab460621736b43d12a6b005799adc.png

Edited by d3niz

Absolutely love this. Has a few small kinks, but it always comes down to preference so I can live with them or change them myself if possible or if I know how :D

Anyway, the player popup has height and weight, but it seems to be set in red color so it's unreadable with some team backgrounds. Also I think the | used to separate them is a bit offset and could be replaced with a simple & too if needed.

That's my two cents. Keep up the good work!

Edited by tonskudaigle

• Wozzie changed the title to [FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22 (update: 09/12/2022)

Thanks for the Skin, to the Creator of them Skin. @Wozzie

i do not test them at the moment, i just watch the Pictues.

one idea, for maybe next Updates, if you want it to include.

Match Screen ( i mean the Picture where the 3d Match goes, Players from Ajax to see..)
= include real life Scoreboards to get more Immersion...

into other Part of the Skin: include City Pictures  ( i mean not for Background, i mean like you include the stadium pictures)
= i find, to the stadium and city pictures, brings me for Immersion for the Club i use or for the club i try to get for feelings of their culture/regions..

Did your Skin include the Goal Sound: Players Picture ?
= when a player scores a Goal, you can see his face in the Panel who are writing xx Goal of the Season and his Player name ... would be cool ( 1-2 Seconds longer to see that Panel. the default panel is very short...)

Edit: now, i bought the Game and will test your Skin!
:)

Edited by SpiderJu

@WozzieMinor issue in an otherwise great skin: 

Using the latest FM 22.2 update and the latest skin version 22.22, the 2 right hand panels of the touchline tablet ( stats and formation ) are still randomly resetting the clubs between matches- not all the time but still quite often.

1 hour ago, john1 said:

How do I get those national flag back? On mine it shows the national badge instead of the flag you got on the profile screen. I remember they was on there on previous version.

In FM21, I didn't like the national federation logos in the player profile, so I wrote about 200 lines of code to restore the flags there. I haven't updated the code for fm22, so I'm not sure if they are correct. They were put in the development version, for my use only.

@Wozziei test your released Version. Very great Qualtiy. Thank You very much...
*Edit: for me, best Skin for FM22 !!! :)

in last post, i wrote some Ideas for maybe next works on your Skin, if you want.

Thanks for Infos.

Cheers

Edit: more Ideas: Picture

right Side: to include more Details: not only played Games and Goals...
maybe some details you can see below middle   (Goal Assists, Red and Yellow Cards...)

above middle: to include the Kits Front/Back panel. so it would be so cool to see the Player Faces + his front/back Kit

Idea.png

Edited by SpiderJu

1 hour ago, Wozzie said:

In FM21, I didn't like the national federation logos in the player profile, so I wrote about 200 lines of code to restore the flags there. I haven't updated the code for fm22, so I'm not sure if they are correct. They were put in the development version, for my use only.

I really like it when it just flags rather than national federation logos, would be great if I could revert it back to flags.

• Wozzie changed the title to [FM22] [SKIN] #Tato22