The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Alexb9582 said:

Gamepass last year leaked that FM22 was going to be sooner than expected, the clock was counting the time for the game to be released, and even then they didn't change, so I think we won and we're finally going to have the beta!

1085caab4f2e8415c8b71364213bb49371db7b4c

You Got This Season 6 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm - Find & Share on GIPHY

So, I'm currently suffering with a cold and a rather chesty cough (I fall ill like twice a year, this is one of those times).

Surely it's the legal obligation of SI/Miles to drop the beta, allowing my mind to focus on a new game rather than illness?

Thats how it works, right guys?

6 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

So, I'm currently suffering with a cold and a rather chesty cough (I fall ill like twice a year, this is one of those times).

Surely it's the legal obligation of SI/Miles to drop the beta, allowing my mind to focus on a new game rather than illness?

Get well soon!!!

Edited by sven dlier

13 minutes ago, SMV90 said:

Get well soon man

Just now, KillYourIdols said:

Not quite "Post Henry", But I gotta go Rosicky.

He’s up there for me too. Great, great player. But there’s something very likeable about Santi. Was gutted he never got the fairwell he deserved.

1 minute ago, gunner86 said:

He’s up there for me too. Great, great player. But there’s something very likeable about Santi. Was gutted he never got the fairwell he deserved.

I REALLY hope he comes back in Some Capacity when he Retires. Assistant or Coach to Wilshere would be *Chefs Kiss*

3 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

always liked Carzola. lovely player, genuinely two footed which is a rarity

Just now, Alexb9582 said:

Hey, but don't you guys think the beta in 2 days is strange, but you still don't have the FMFC post from miles or even the livestream or the video from zealand?

Nah, we have this thread. Nothing else matters.

Seriously though, the Beta will be out once they’re happy with it, it really isn’t dependant on getting all the other stuff out. That said it does seem like they’re being very quiet and or slow but I’m not bothered by it. 

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Nah, we have this thread. Nothing else matters.

Seriously though, the Beta will be out once they’re happy with it, it really isn’t dependant on getting all the other stuff out. That said it does seem like they’re being very quiet and or slow but I’m not bothered by it. 

thats it.

the Beta serves 2 purposes, give SI a Mass testing to help fix bugs before the actual release and rewards people for buying early without knowing the updates in the new game

At this point any livestream probably means the beta is not coming this week. Unless they do it today... IF it's not today and they announce a livestream for tomorrow or thursday our hopes would be axed.

4 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

thats it.

the Beta serves 2 purposes, give SI a Mass testing to help fix bugs before the actual release and rewards people for buying early without knowing the updates in the new game

Agree.

From their point of view, it’s the testing, from the average user they just see it as early access.

Just now, andu1 said:

At this point any livestream probably means the beta is not coming this week. Unless they do it today... IF it's not today and they announce a livestream for tomorrow or thursday our hopes would be axed.

image.gif.4b6b8e5ec1d4ccc0a93a0265f1ec53ca.gif

What's up with the logics being used in this thread? We do not use any logic here whatsoever in this. 

You know what we want? Goddamn speculation. Moar. Speculation. Now. 

I daresay that we hear about the livestream today.