The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jonthedon26 said:

A big thanks to all the SI staff for releasing the beta today, I look forward to kicking off my annual Birmingham City save at work!

Corrected it for you....who you trying to kid. 😂

17 minutes ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

It just occurred to me. Isn't it 30 years this year since CM 92/93 came out? 

playing since 95, its quite mad to think i've played the same game for 27 years and never got tired of it. the sole reason i buy a Laptop

1 minuto fa, Staf9 ha scritto:

have all my sweets bought in. excel squad planner already set up with formations, players to sell. targets and youth prospect target lists all done up. 

safe to release it now

So not going to use the ingame squad planner?

Just now, blackdevil said:

I've played since the '93 version :onmehead:and currently continuing my FM13 beta save...didn't take me any time to remember all my digital heros and get back into the swing of things.

its mad that you can go back to any version and within minutes you can set up the tactic you used and know which players to buy 

1 minute ago, janrzm said:

If thats a new feature I don't know how I feel about it. 

SI is all about the realism and since van Gaal dropping your pants to assert your dominance is a valid method for a manager.

1 minute ago, Piperita said:

SI is all about the realism and since van Gaal dropping your pants to assert your dominance is a valid method for a manager.

was it not klopp showing off his underwear?

3 minutes ago, Staf9 said:

its mad that you can go back to any version and within minutes you can set up the tactic you used and know which players to buy 

It's the save I started in the beta for FM13 and it's now in the year 2031...the only players I know to sign are the ones I've already sold on as they got older.

Just now, nunch98 said:

was it not klopp showing off his underwear?

I only know about van Gaal who dropped his pants and might have even gone full commando in the process. "I can substitute whoever I want because I have balls!"