IN GAME EDITOR FOOTBALL MANAGER 2023

Also the Pre-Game Editor, which is included in FM23 purchase price, will be released shortly AFTER the game comes out.  I think it's typically a few hours after release of game, but same day.  Not sure if that's also the case with the Resource Manager Tool which I've never used. 

If I recall the In-Game Editor is purchased THROUGH the game itself and NOT directly on Steam.  At least that's how I've purchased it i the past.  It may also be available directly on Steam and I've just never done it that way.  Or maybe I have and I just don't remember. 

Where did I leave my keys?  Has anyone seen my keys??

On 19/10/2022 at 07:51, HUNT3R said:

The in-game editor will be a separate purchase. It should be available to purchase when the game is released.

The 'Shop' option (or whatever it is called) doesn't seem to even be visible in the game yet, not even greyed out. In past beta versions it was visible but greyed out before the official game release.

Slightly off topic but with the in game editor is there a way to turn certain features off? I would only like to have the option of see all staff in search and turn the others off as I think all the other features feel too much like cheating and I can’t be trusted if they are on!