[FM23] 5TATMAN (Version 5.0 - Updated 17.09.23)

_Ben_

14 hours ago, keysi said:

I think it looks very nice :thup:

Btw., I recently edited the affiliate page in a very similar way to you, but I kept the buttons from the default file and added the club details/info I'm using also in the club overview. I will add some more when I will have time and some idea of what to add here too. 

image.thumb.png.9e539302a3b683eb6460ff912edd587f.png

I missed a trick in forgetting that all the club stuff could just be ported over! I'd also forgotten the buttons, too. Here we are after a bit of a play:

ff1ad32187903d8cae3e7b45743ced1b.png

It's not quite sorted as I'd want but it's a start.

11 hours ago, Lilly said:

Thanks again for reporting! 
maybe chatgpt can help and create all needing words from English to Language xy (in my Case: german)
:)

it's okay, don't worry...

Yes - @snowofman has it right. When I started skinning, I had no idea what the translation IDs were and, with no interest in releasing, I was just removing them. I've obviously learnt not to do that, since! Also - some of the things are now created via an image so any kind of translation would not work - and they'd need to be remade. A huge job for myself - that I don't have the time (or understanding of other languages) for.

11 hours ago, dieguitoch said:

Just to say that the idea to put attributes in words is just amazing for the immersion !:applause:

It feels (more) like your talking to your scouts/assistants... that's brilliant ! I really hope that SI will notice it and do something like that in the future as it seems that more and more people wants to play with no attributes !

Thanks!

Sadly, even with over 20,000 downloads - I'd say my skin has been seen by maybe 1 or 2% of the entire community and, as such, is not something that I think SI would be looking at and taking notice of! However, with communities like this - it gives me a place to share my ideas and I truly appreciate the support, constructive criticism and dialogue I have, meaning that I'll continue to make things to share.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a way to support your efforts more than "just" with thanks ? I'd be happy to...

Also, are you interested in suggestions, new ideas ? I have a few but don't want to put "pressure" on you !

Edited by dieguitoch

7 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

Is there a way to support your efforts more than "just" with thanks ? I'd be happy to...

Also, are you interested in suggestions, new ideas ? I have a few but don't want to put "pressure" on you !

I don't really agree with taking money from people for something that, in essence, I've created for myself - although I do really appreciate the sentiment.

In terms of ideas - absolutely open to them! Fire away...

il y a 15 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

I don't really agree with taking money from people for something that, in essence, I've created for myself - although I do really appreciate the sentiment.

In terms of ideas - absolutely open to them! Fire away...

Nice from you but, you may have created it for yourself, I enjoy it a lot and, for me, it makes the game that I paid a lot better ! ;-)

37 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

Nice from you but, you may have created it for yourself, I enjoy it a lot and, for me, it makes the game that I paid a lot better ! ;-)

Reluctantly, I have created an account on Buy Me A Coffee, if you still feel strongly about a small donation. Here is the link:

https://bmc.link/statman

Please do not feel in any way obliged to do this!

Le 09/07/2023 à 15:07, _Ben_ a dit :

Please do not feel in any way obliged to do this!

I really didn't feel obliged at all... that's the reason I donate ! Enjoy your coffee ;-)

Now some suggestions (which may probably not possible to implement) :

1) It would be so useful if on "the next opponent - overview screen" in the Data Hub, we could have, on the tactic pitch, near every opponent's player name the gold, light/dark blue small circle that shows the ability guessed by the scout. Maybe also their average match ratings and/or their numbers of goals scored or assisted. 

Even better (and that would be the thing I always hope from it), would be to have the little bars showing their attacking, defensive and possession contributions (which are wonderful additions by the way). That would help us to understand, on one screen, where are the possible strength and weaknesses of the next opponent. Right now, the "next opponent's reports", as they are in the original skin, are very poor ad not well displayed.

2) To be able to compare two players pizzas like we are able to do with the polygons in the original skin but, maybe, side by side

3) In the "oppositions instructions", to be able to customize the current view as we can do, for example, in the "Squad" screen.

That's for no, thanks and, as you have said, please do not feel in any way obliged to do these ! :lol:

18 minutes ago, teej9 said:

Game changing skin for me. It is outstanding, thank you so much @_Ben_ so fun.

Thank you so much!

2 hours ago, dieguitoch said:

I really didn't feel obliged at all... that's the reason I donate ! Enjoy your coffee ;-)

Now some suggestions (which may probably not possible to implement) :

1) It would be so useful if on "the next opponent - overview screen" in the Data Hub, we could have, on the tactic pitch, near every opponent's player name the gold, light/dark blue small circle that shows the ability guessed by the scout. Maybe also their average match ratings and/or their numbers of goals scored or assisted. 

Even better (and that would be the thing I always hope from it), would be to have the little bars showing their attacking, defensive and possession contributions (which are wonderful additions by the way). That would help us to understand, on one screen, where are the possible strength and weaknesses of the next opponent. Right now, the "next opponent's reports", as they are in the original skin, are very poor ad not well displayed.

2) To be able to compare two players pizzas like we are able to do with the polygons in the original skin but, maybe, side by side

3) In the "oppositions instructions", to be able to customize the current view as we can do, for example, in the "Squad" screen.

That's for no, thanks and, as you have said, please do not feel in any way obliged to do these ! :lol:

Appreciate it, thank you! No idea how to withdraw the money but I'll work it out.

Right - number 1 sounds like a gamechanger and one I'd never thought of. Let me see what I can do. What, out of the screen below, would you remove to make extra space then?

c23f5a17de38b0f7d41b7f519a07fd78.png

Number 2, I believe, is impossible. I've never been able to get 'other person' attributes to show anywhere else but will take another look.

Number 3 - I reckon that is doable!

1 hour ago, dieguitoch said:

That's beyond wondeful !!!:applause:

All done:

562cadb52ebe0240a467cd6b9895ccd3.png

You can hover over the name and get the additional info so didn't want to overcrowd. Went for quite a bare panel here as the other stuff is there anyway. Time to work on your other ideas, now!

EDIT: Number three was easy!

5674f2e1ab2fa133a7c94de1fae48e9d.gif

Edited by _Ben_

Lots of posts tonight but, for some reason,things are just working for me!

c59bf65d8d2a2605eed196ade8a503f7.png

Again - needs a load of work and seems to have broken the report (as I stole its IDs) but, still - this is new ground for me.

Il y a 13 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

562cadb52ebe0240a467cd6b9895ccd3.png

That's fantastic !... Don't you think it would be possible to push the pitch on the left so there would still be some room to keep the scrolling analysis which could be useful ? Can't wait to use these :cool:

my goodness Ben, you are making it very difficult for me to stay away from the game until FM24 comes out.... great job, getting better and better every day.

Some other suggestions/questions:

1) It could be nice if we could praise/criticise players from the Player - Training - Progress screen and/or see players last month training improvements in the Training - Individual panel ! I use different criticizes depending if the player doesn't train hard or doesn't progress enough.

2) Also on the Player - Training - Progress screen, would it be possible to highlight the attributes that are trained with the position/role/duty choice, as it is in the original skin ?

3) As I enjoy the ATT-DEF-POSS contribution bars you added on the opposition screen so much, I was wondering if it could also be added on our team's tactic screen ?

4) It would be useful if and help gaining time, on a player display in the Scouting Center, we could see his contract ending date and his actual salary.

5) I don't know if it's intended but in the inbox, if I click, for example, on a player's name in a news item, it goes to the next one when I go back. It's a bit annoying, especially with the scout reports and it doesn't seem to do so in the original skin.

6) Is there a way to change the triggering attributes values for some text to appear so we could adapt it to lower leagues football and have a better notion of the relative abilities of those "average" players ?

7) Do you have an idea on when you'll be able to release the next update ? I hope you like coffees !!! :cool:

THANKS !

19 hours ago, snowofman said:

How does the "views" box look ? and does it remember the changes you make if you leave the page and goes back ?

It does not save! I'll need to add in some extra stuff but will go back to this.

17 hours ago, SAMiles said:

@_Ben_ Loving these updates... will you be looking to do any further match day changes? really excited to use these when the next update is out

Probably not, unless there's some great suggestions?!

9 hours ago, dieguitoch said:

That's fantastic !... Don't you think it would be possible to push the pitch on the left so there would still be some room to keep the scrolling analysis which could be useful ? Can't wait to use these :cool:

Ta da! Can obviously ask for whatever visuals you want on the right hand side.

8548fab3c64844db2e37b214a77b51c6.png

Based on your suggestions, I've also spent a bit more time on the comparison area and now have this:

2013c83165b24e22156128c8af614341.png

Next job is to sort the attribute comparison out in there.

8 hours ago, Darien said:

my goodness Ben, you are making it very difficult for me to stay away from the game until FM24 comes out.... great job, getting better and better every day.

Thanks! I'd really like to play the game at some point but enjoying another deep dive.

6 hours ago, dieguitoch said:

Some other suggestions/questions:

1) It could be nice if we could praise/criticise players from the Player - Training - Progress screen and/or see players last month training improvements in the Training - Individual panel ! I use different criticizes depending if the player doesn't train hard or doesn't progress enough.

2) Also on the Player - Training - Progress screen, would it be possible to highlight the attributes that are trained with the position/role/duty choice, as it is in the original skin ?

3) As I enjoy the ATT-DEF-POSS contribution bars you added on the opposition screen so much, I was wondering if it could also be added on our team's tactic screen ?

4) It would be useful if and help gaining time, on a player display in the Scouting Center, we could see his contract ending date and his actual salary.

5) I don't know if it's intended but in the inbox, if I click, for example, on a player's name in a news item, it goes to the next one when I go back. It's a bit annoying, especially with the scout reports and it doesn't seem to do so in the original skin.

6) Is there a way to change the triggering attributes values for some text to appear so we could adapt it to lower leagues football and have a better notion of the relative abilities of those "average" players ?

7) Do you have an idea on when you'll be able to release the next update ? I hope you like coffees !!! :cool:

THANKS !

1) Agreed. Will add it.

2) I need to rethink the entire individual training area yet - not sold on a lot of it but will get back to you.

3) It'll have to come into one of the buttons, like this:

b300be98febcb44fcf93f9d50664356c.png

Not tried to edit these but will see. I see the value in it.

4) I'll try and make them customisable, too.

5) No idea this was happening. There is a small inbox fix in the new skin.

6) Not unless you change all the classes that sit behind it. Big job, to be fair.

7) Not sure! Currently enjoying this little spruce up so can't see it being more than a week or so.

5 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

It does not save! I'll need to add in some extra stuff but will go back to this.

4) I'll try and make them customisable, too.

Yeah i tried at the start of FM23 aswell and placed it in the todo list, i added a hugh varity of things.

and as you probably have noticed, the "views" box is blank except for the continue arrow and the tick on the invisable view 

looking forward to see if you get it solved as i havnt found time to try again.

there is a few places places where either it's not remembering or the custom box is all messed up and breaks things.

Il y a 14 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

3) It'll have to come into one of the buttons, like this:

b300be98febcb44fcf93f9d50664356c.png

Not tried to edit these but will see. I see the value in it.

That would be perfect !

6) Not unless you change all the classes that sit behind it. Big job, to be fair.

If it's not too complicated, could you tell us where/how to do it ?

7) Not sure! Currently enjoying this little spruce up so can't see it being more than a week or so.

Can't wait ! THANKS

On 12/07/2023 at 10:41, dieguitoch said:

That would be perfect !

Not had much luck so far!

On 12/07/2023 at 10:41, dieguitoch said:

If it's not too complicated, could you tell us where/how to do it ?

classes/custom/attribute descriptors/good

<class class="acceleration_descriptor" parent="position_role_duty_star_range_based_picture" image_alignment="left" >
    <list id="value_list">

<record value="0" file="" />
        <record value="1" file="" />
        <record value="2" file="" />
        <record value="3" file="" />
        <record value="4" file="" />
        <record value="5" file="" />
        <record value="6" file="" />
        <record value="7" file="" />
        <record value="8" file="" />
        <record value="9" file="" />
        <record value="10" file="" />
        <record value="11" file="" />
        <record value="12" file="" />
        <record value="13" file="" />
        <record value="14" file="TEST/quick" red_replacement="white"  />
        <record value="15" file="TEST/quick" red_replacement="white"  />
        <record value="16" file="TEST/quick" red_replacement="white"  />
        <record value="17" file="TEST/quick" red_replacement="white"  />
        <record value="18" file="TEST/quick" red_replacement="white"  />
        <record value="19" file="" />
        <record value="20" file="" />
    </list>
</class>

You'd need to go through each attribute in the elite, good and poor area and change this so that it shows for different attribute values.

On 13/07/2023 at 11:22, Lexis said:

Can you guide me towards how I can modify the thresholds for the stars showing in attributes?

See above!

30 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Not had much luck so far!

classes/custom/attribute descriptors/good

<class class="acceleration_descriptor" parent="position_role_duty_star_range_based_picture" image_alignment="left" >
    <list id="value_list">

</list>
</class>

You'd need to go through each attribute in the elite, good and poor area and change this so that it shows for different attribute values.

See above!

Hey,

I think I misspoke. I meant the circle ratings, where you can see your attributes in 'half a circle' increments when inspecting your own players.

1 hour ago, Lexis said:

Hey,

I think I misspoke. I meant the circle ratings, where you can see your attributes in 'half a circle' increments when inspecting your own players.

Sorry, I misread it...

The xml is classes/custom/attribute circle and looks like this:

<class class="attribute_circles" parent="position_role_duty_star_range_based_picture">
    <list id="value_list">

<record value="0" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/0" />
        <record value="1" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/1" />
        <record value="2" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/2" />
        <record value="3" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/3" />
        <record value="4" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/4" />
        <record value="5" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/5" />
        <record value="6" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/6" />
        <record value="7" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/7" />
        <record value="8" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/8" />
        <record value="9" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/9" />
        <record value="10" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/10" />
        <record value="11" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/11" />
        <record value="12" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/12" />
        <record value="13" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/13" />
        <record value="14" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/14" />
        <record value="15" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/15" />
        <record value="16" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/16" />
        <record value="17" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/17" />
        <record value="18" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/18" />
        <record value="19" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/19" />
        <record value="20" file="tcs/icons/attribute circles/20" />
    </list>
</class>

The graphics that feed that are 

graphics/tcs/icons/attribute circles, which looks like this:

53f717441fd31642aa05d515a0d76473.png

Here you can change the type of graphic - probably by overwriting - and then, in the config file, change what colour it appears.

Il y a 2 heures, _Ben_ a dit :
    <list id="value_list">

</list>
</class>

Excellent, thanks a lot ! Will try this...

Also, what triggers those little icons... is it possible to modifiy the thresholds ? a.jpg.b0320587e1cea82f1afe0f2c049e77f1.jpg

15 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

Also, what triggers those little icons... is it possible to modifiy the thresholds ?

Yes but these are stat driven so would not matter on league quality:

classes/custom/archetype

il y a 25 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

Yes but these are stat driven so would not matter on league quality:

classes/custom/archetype

Ak ok.. Didn't know it was stat drive... I thought it was attributes driven !

Another question (sorry for that, I'm really a newbie) : is it possible to add some attributes based text descriptions like those you made ? Where is it located ? Would it be possible to have text descriptions that would summarize multiple attributes... for example: if acceleration and pace are higher than 17 = very quick

THANKS

Also concerning the possibility to add the OFF-DEF-POSS contributions in the tactic screen. Don't you think it could be added on the "normal" view in little boxes near every players ? Doesn't need to be that big to give us the information we need !

Ak ok.. Didn't know it was stat drive... I thought it was attributes driven !

Another question (sorry for that, I'm really a newbie) : is it possible to add some attributes based text descriptions like those you made ? Where is it located ? Would it be possible to have text descriptions that would summarize multiple attributes... for example: if acceleration and pace are higher than 17 = very quick

THANKS

Yeah. You can add them but you'll have to create the graphic then the class and then duplicate for elite/good/poor! Probably easier to request what you think is missing....

Also concerning the possibility to add the OFF-DEF-POSS contributions in the tactic screen. Don't you think it could be added on the "normal" view in little boxes near every players ? Doesn't need to be that big to give us the information we need !

Space is the issue. I've just copied it over and this is what it looks like:

76e3bc007d491d09719e960ff480ae66.png

I need to reduce the size of it, somehow, to make it at all pleasing to the eye.

Il y a 2 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

Don't think I'm quite sold on it though. Removes all use of the radio button at the top.

Drop the two attached files into your statman/panels/tactics folder and overwrite what is there if you want to have a go with it...

Maybe it's not the best looking panel but it should be so useful and I really like it... Incredible job again, thanks !... :applause:

Could it also be possible to have your new panel for "the next opponent - overview screen" in the Data Hub ? :cool:

Il y a 5 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

Yeah. You can add them but you'll have to create the graphic then the class and then duplicate for elite/good/poor! Probably easier to request what you think is missing....

For sure it's easier for me to ask but probably not for you to do ! Where are the classes we should create ?I found the graphics but not these ! Can I ask why you chose not to make these for all attributes ?

I would say that "Jumping Reach", "Long Shots", "Crossing", "Marking", "First Touch" and "Work Rate" would be the one I would add as those would be what I want my scout to tell me !...

THANKS

Edited by dieguitoch

9 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

@dieguitoch about the best I can do here.

4435294ec8f978b951394e4a83d4be96.png

Don't think I'm quite sold on it though. Removes all use of the radio button at the top.

Drop the two attached files into your statman/panels/tactics folder and overwrite what is there if you want to have a go with it...

tactics overview side panel.xml 18.25 kB · 5 downloads tactics icon info panel overview.xml 11.95 kB · 7 downloads

Hey @_Ben_
i was thinking if this could be an idea to get around your space issue ?
it's just an idea i had and thought of trying it out

Maybe you can get more out of the idea

5 hours ago, snowofman said:

Hey @_Ben_
i was thinking if this could be an idea to get around your space issue ?
it's just an idea i had and thought of trying it out

Maybe you can get more out of the idea

I don’t think you’re far off with this idea! I’m thinking about creating a bit more space with some buttons to maybe have a whole area of ‘tactical analysis’ which then references the pros/cons from a tactical perspective as well as some more stuff about the next opponent. Would be nice if I could use this area to have that ‘head to head’ pitch, showing the above info. 

11 hours ago, dieguitoch said:

For sure it's easier for me to ask but probably not for you to do ! Where are the classes we should create ?I found the graphics but not these ! Can I ask why you chose not to make these for all attributes ?

I would say that "Jumping Reach", "Long Shots", "Crossing", "Marking", "First Touch" and "Work Rate" would be the one I would add as those would be what I want my scout to tell me !...

THANKS

Two reasons - one holds more weight than the other…

1) There is only room for 9 images in there so I knew some would get cut off if I made all 14. 

2) Initially, I tried to go for things that are ‘measurable’ by a scout. Yes, he looks like he can jump high, but it’d take your own coaching team and a vertical jump test to prove that. But then, adding that would go against point one. So I then I went for things that you couldn’t easily tell by watching and getting clues from elsewhere - ‘hard working’ is a position descriptor directly influenced by Work Rate, for example. This idea felt better, to me, because a lot (not a scientific answer, sorry) of what you mentioned appears in the scout/coach report and I want to put onus on using that. 

All this being said - I’m potentially going to drop this as the ‘default’ for FM24 because, quite frankly - the images are a bit amateur and I’m sad I couldn’t implement them in the same way I have for the statistic overview below it. 

il y a 15 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

Two reasons - one holds more weight than the other…

1) There is only room for 9 images in there so I knew some would get cut off if I made all 14. 

2) Initially, I tried to go for things that are ‘measurable’ by a scout. Yes, he looks like he can jump high, but it’d take your own coaching team and a vertical jump test to prove that. But then, adding that would go against point one. So I then I went for things that you couldn’t easily tell by watching and getting clues from elsewhere - ‘hard working’ is a position descriptor directly influenced by Work Rate, for example. This idea felt better, to me, because a lot (not a scientific answer, sorry) of what you mentioned appears in the scout/coach report and I want to put onus on using that. 

All this being said - I’m potentially going to drop this as the ‘default’ for FM24 because, quite frankly - the images are a bit amateur and I’m sad I couldn’t implement them in the same way I have for the statistic overview below it. 

All of that make sense !... Could you still tell me where the classes are/should be created ?

Also, would it be possible to have the gorgeous next opponent - overview from the Data Hub !... This looks ridiculously useful !... Best regards

P.S.: Have you been able to put your hand on the coffee money ? You should put the link on the first page, near the dowbload button... it wouldn't hurt !

13 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

All of that make sense !... Could you still tell me where the classes are/should be created ?

classes/custom/attribute descriptors/

Remembering you'll need to amend for elite/good/poor

14 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

Also, would it be possible to have the gorgeous next opponent - overview from the Data Hub !... This looks ridiculously useful !... Best regards

This one is not quite as easy as a drop some files in. I'm happy to send you the skin as a WIP though - I'll DM it to you once I've tidied a few things up.

14 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

P.S.: Have you been able to put your hand on the coffee money ? You should put the link on the first page, near the dowbload button... it wouldn't hurt !

I haven't, actually! I will see how to do it later on. Thanks for this, again, though.

il y a 28 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

his one is not quite as easy as a drop some files in. I'm happy to send you the skin as a WIP though - I'll DM it to you once I've tidied a few things up.

Woaw, thanks !...

il y a 28 minutes, _Ben_ a dit :

I haven't, actually! I will see how to do it later on. Thanks for this, again, though.

Let me know as I'm willing to give a little coffee to Rivellino's mustache too ! :lol:

Ran into a bit of an issue in terms of showing the current team with their att-def-pos ratings - you can't. To get the current line up, you need to use the ID "pitc" but that can only be used once, meaning I can't have it on the main panel and then in a tabbed area. So what I've done, so play with this idea a little more is to use the ratings on the last match. It's basic, so far, but is here:

d9012508d45b01c1848c099dc50b6c87.png

85f384cf43be74c1b41a365b3c10938e.png

Kind of silly as it's not their performance from the last match, just an overall one from the season.

Maybe back to the drawing board...

This feels better, and the radio buttons still work...

215187fe93a1b9a5dbf69a60352ec328.png

9e771d875903267cb9792e59f88b4941.png

5a44d0256b8798317087713e9b0c3017.png

Couple of debutants rather than broken ratings. Still need to get the scaling right because it does cut off a little bit. Yes, Ragatzu has been great in all areas, but he has not filled all three bars!

This is the one most likely to be kept on, if I'm being honest. Dislike that I have to have a 'box' around it but then, if I don't, the partnership stuff looks weird.

Edited by _Ben_

This is kind of like something I wanted to try ( form 5 with bars graph don't suppose you've tried?)  As an extra line in my tactics screen mainly for visual I know it's in the squad part.just had no time for anything this week (been one of them weeks where I haven't been able to do anything) few things I plan on trying to add eventually.

Edited by JustHowie

1 hour ago, _Ben_ said:

This feels better, and the radio buttons still work...

215187fe93a1b9a5dbf69a60352ec328.png

9e771d875903267cb9792e59f88b4941.png

5a44d0256b8798317087713e9b0c3017.png

Couple of debutants rather than broken ratings. Still need to get the scaling right because it does cut off a little bit. Yes, Ragatzu has been great in all areas, but he has not filled all three bars!

This is the one most likely to be kept on, if I'm being honest. Dislike that I have to have a 'box' around it but then, if I don't, the partnership stuff looks weird.

Does your bars show on all 3 buttons ? or how did you get around it only to show on the familiarity button ?

12 minutes ago, dieguitoch said:

It looks really good but, for my liking, I'd like a little smaller pitch to have more space for infos available on the right side but it's already great !

It's just a space issue. I want to have both but it's really not ideal.

42 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

This is kind of like something I wanted to try ( form 5 with bars graph don't suppose you've tried?)  As an extra line in my tactics screen mainly for visual I know it's in the squad part.just had no time for anything this week (been one of them weeks where I haven't been able to do anything) few things I plan on trying to add eventually.

Not tried form but I think it's doable! I'd recommend working from the hidden container in tactics icon info panel overview that contains the morale. You may need a bit of a change on the sizing though.

1 minute ago, snowofman said:

Does your bars show on all 3 buttons ? or how did you get around it only to show on the familiarity button ?

This is my newest thought...

e13c5c04d8e3a09b5eb51d9a44be7906.gif

Got to sort the sizing out - particularly for the P/R/D and familiarity but, essentially, I've just changed whatever the second box used to house for the statistical info I want.

Just now, _Ben_ said:

It's just a space issue. I want to have both but it's really not ideal.

Not tried form but I think it's doable! I'd recommend working from the hidden container in tactics icon info panel overview that contains the morale. You may need a bit of a change on the sizing though.

This is my newest thought...

e13c5c04d8e3a09b5eb51d9a44be7906.gif

Got to sort the sizing out - particularly for the P/R/D and familiarity but, essentially, I've just changed whatever the second box used to house for the statistical info I want.

thasts really nice, i like that

21 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

@dieguitoch about the best I can do here.

4435294ec8f978b951394e4a83d4be96.png

tactics overview side panel.xml 18.25 kB · 7 downloads tactics icon info panel overview.xml 11.95 kB · 9 downloads

Been looking at your code here and was wondering what determens if the bar is split into multiply ?

code2.PNG.a80774477789f4b8ad9d124364b05471.PNGcode1.PNG.290ec6535d56412938c4b3680c14ecd5.PNG