[FM23] 5TATMAN (Version 5.0 - Updated 17.09.23)

_Ben_

Interesting idea @milenec11. The popup you show in the first image is the standard one that is everywhere in the game and it can't be changed for just this area - and, I want it as it is elsewhere. However, I've found that I can add this little popup when hovering over the player name (it was on the next opponent tactical pitch):

7f923f203a50add20810dd5dbd87ee08.png

So I'm going to see if I can add anything else to it...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, _Ben_ said:

Interesting idea @milenec11. The popup you show in the first image is the standard one that is everywhere in the game and it can't be changed for just this area - and, I want it as it is elsewhere. However, I've found that I can add this little popup when hovering over the player name (it was on the next opponent tactical pitch):

7f923f203a50add20810dd5dbd87ee08.png

So I'm going to see if I can add anything else to it...

awsome if you find it helpfull and you can add it somewhere

Have made some improvements so far, but the biggest thing is that I've been able to harvest some text strings from that popup to be used on the player profile:

e276a23a37a61aeb0af4ce6c3dcaa753.png

It's not information that can't be found elsewhere on that profile but does act as a nice little badge.

4 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

Can we work somehow more advanced GKs stats ?

The stats that are showed in this skin is what the game provide or we can highlight some stats that they can come up via calculation ?

You can’t create stats, unfortunately. However I can work out ways to show them differently, as I’ve done with things like Pressure Success for outfield players. What do you have in mind?

I try to find a way to calculate PPDA ( very crucial stat for the teams but game don’t include it ?!?!?) and some different GKs something like that :

Number of saves over number of shots on target.
Formula: Saves/SOG
Goals Allowed Average (GAA)
Number of goals allowed by game on average.
Formula: (GA*90)/MIN
Save Avg (SA)
Average number of saves per gm

And if is possible to manage with the space important metrics is also the discipline of the player .

this is the number of the cards (yellow ,reds ) a player receive. Crucial cause a player pressing a lot stealing a lot is very good in a intense pressing tactic but if he receive many cards is an asset or not ?

I can provide many little things like that if you believe that is applied and helpful 

Edited by milenec11

Welcome back Ben!

Had a quick play around and the new update looks amazing. Well Done!

The only query I had was to do with the League Table being so spread out:

Ben1.png.a6e1166fdc29144f424341b19e093a9e.png

With the massive gap in the centre between the team name on the left, and the table details on the right.

Ben2.png.872c7d6b22af59d0b36099f4fb35d4c5.png

As an example of my FM 21 save, I believe this was the Flutskin skin, but just to show the tam names, and the table date closer together.

Not sure if that is something you are able/willing to do.

In any case, really enjoying what I have seen so far.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Edited by Punch

4 hours ago, milenec11 said:

I try to find a way to calculate PPDA ( very crucial stat for the teams but game don’t include it ?!?!?) and some different GKs something like that :

Number of saves over number of shots on target.
Formula: Saves/SOG
Goals Allowed Average (GAA)
Number of goals allowed by game on average.
Formula: (GA*90)/MIN
Save Avg (SA)
Average number of saves per gm

I will have a look but, as I said, I can’t create formulas within the game. I can make a total for saves across the season (held + parried + tipped) but can’t make that into a per90 metric. 

2 hours ago, Punch said:

Welcome back Ben!

Had a quick play around and the new update looks amazing. Well Done!

The only query I had was to do with the League Table being so spread out:

Ben1.png.a6e1166fdc29144f424341b19e093a9e.png

With the massive gap in the centre between the team name on the left, and the table details on the right.

Ben2.png.872c7d6b22af59d0b36099f4fb35d4c5.png

As an example of my FM 21 save, I believe this was the Tato skin, but just to show the tam names, and the table date closer together.

Not sure if that is something you are able/willing to do.

In any case, really enjoying what I have seen so far.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Is that because you look at the league table on the Stage tab rather than the overview? I have - quite comprehensively - amended the profile page for the league and it contains a much ‘tighter’ table, although does lose the ability to scroll through the seasons. 

@_Ben_ - having a small issue with tactics screen pre match - seems to have shrunk the panel image.thumb.png.4d4a3619f6bdd6b0b84d2ceff3d37f87.png- i play on 2560x1440p at 110%. Tries at lesser resolutions and zooms, not sure if this is something in the code for the panel. I have cleared cache, (even deleted the cache folder) and restarted game but to no avail! Any ideas? Thanks!

13 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

@_Ben_ - having a small issue with tactics screen pre match - seems to have shrunk the panel image.thumb.png.4d4a3619f6bdd6b0b84d2ceff3d37f87.png- i play on 2560x1440p at 110%. Tries at lesser resolutions and zooms, not sure if this is something in the code for the panel. I have cleared cache, (even deleted the cache folder) and restarted game but to no avail! Any ideas? Thanks!

1) The skin was built for 1920x1080 resolution and 85% zoom. Things may not fit perfectly elsewhere. Please tell me of things that look really off but I can't promise I'll amend them to just fit your screen.

15 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

@snowofman I have used the skin before on this resolution and not had any issues?

I can't see that you have or are using the skin and Ben have had the updates on halt, many things can have been changed and that could have been the reason why he wrote that exact line in his opening post for the return :) 

so i'm just pointing it out incase you were a new user.

8 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

@snowofman - thats no problem, thank you for your help. I'm incredibly confused by the issue. Changing to 1920x1080 does help but it looks awfully blurry now! Even changed to MPGD and the issue still remains! Uninstalled and reinstalled the game and still no good! 

I don't currently have an answer for you sadly, all i can say is that Ben does have a few graphics that looks blurry - so maybe it's just messing with your vision..

But you'll have to wait for Ben to have time to read this and answer.. Sorry

2 hours ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @_Ben_, absolutely loving the skin. Just curious if the written attributes have been removed or if there is an option to select them anywhere? Thanks :)

I just didn't feel that they looked up to the same level of quality that I'd achieved elsewhere. However, if you click on the down arrow under the player attributes, you get the below panel that provides a bit of a written update on their attributes:

33e4b61c31977cfac026ae79718864de.png

This is only for owned players.

2 hours ago, SAMiles said:

hi @_Ben_, there seems to be a lot of dark text and unsure why? i've tried restarting FM with skin caching ticked... any help?

Screenshot 2023-09-18 152310.png

That is the Tato text, 'Tadu' which suggests that you need to clear the cache and untick caching. I'd also suggest completely deleting any sign of Statman v4 and then moving v5 in.

1 hour ago, jamiemca123 said:

Thanks for helping @snowofman but this one is on me. This is an example of a panel that is sized dependent on resolution and I - obviously - could not properly test this on anything that wasn't my own. I'll get looking at this and let you know when I have a hotfix.

44 minutes ago, snowofman said:

I don't currently have an answer for you sadly, all i can say is that Ben does have a few graphics that looks blurry - so maybe it's just messing with your vision..

Which graphics are those? Always interesting when things appear different for other people!

7 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Which graphics are those? Always interesting when things appear different for other people!

The one i remember the most is the "attribute descriptors" they look blurry to me, but i havnt bothered finding out why..

i must also admit, that i havnt looked at the latest you have uploadet, so they might have changed...

6 minutes ago, snowofman said:

The one i remember the most is the "attribute descriptors" they look blurry to me, but i havnt bothered finding out why..

i must also admit, that i havnt looked at the latest you have uploadet, so they might have changed...

Yep. They were just badly made! I've updated them and they should be a little better now.

59 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I just didn't feel that they looked up to the same level of quality that I'd achieved elsewhere. However, if you click on the down arrow under the player attributes, you get the below panel that provides a bit of a written update on their attributes:

That is the Tato text, 'Tadu' which suggests that you need to clear the cache and untick caching. I'd also suggest completely deleting any sign of Statman v4 and then moving v5 in.

Thanks for helping @snowofman but this one is on me. This is an example of a panel that is sized dependent on resolution and I - obviously - could not properly test this on anything that wasn't my own. I'll get looking at this and let you know when I have a hotfix.

@_Ben_ thank you for getting back to me! I am more than happy to give feedback on any other areas of the skin. I play on a 32inch curved 2560x1440p monitor, so happy to give feedback if there are any areas that you think may be different on different skins! 

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

thanks @_Ben_ that worked :D

to me the physical attributes aren't aligned horizontally with the technical and mental attributes when looking at them

Screenshot 2023-09-18 201117.png

Edited by SAMiles

8 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Is that because you look at the league table on the Stage tab rather than the overview? I have - quite comprehensively - amended the profile page for the league and it contains a much ‘tighter’ table, although does lose the ability to scroll through the seasons. 

That could be the reason as I do use the Stages table as it was the most complete.

I think in a previous version of your skin, it also didn’t get all the teams in a 24 team League without scrolling, so you couldn’t get them in one screenshot.

I will checkout the overview tab again and see how that one looks.

Cheers.

@_Ben_

forgive me but for sure I can’t get it.

what do you mean by nineties ( the circle in photo ) 

can we add on att. Stats the conversation rate ?

the individuals shouts seems to be really pain in the @#€ 

how can I reduce at the tactics panel the soccer field ,does not get all the subs 

IMG_1082.jpeg

1 hour ago, keeper#1 said:

Nineties = total minutes played/90 minutes

1 hour ago, milenec11 said:

I heard that first time in my life . What kind of metrics is that ? To find what ?

1 hour ago, keeper#1 said:

That I don't know.

FM kind of takes the need away but when you say someone has twenty appearances, that could be 2(18) - in FM terms. The total 90s is just there to show whether someone accumulates a lot of minutes per game - kind of like the mins/game metric.

On 18/09/2023 at 20:12, SAMiles said:

to me the physical attributes aren't aligned horizontally with the technical and mental attributes when looking at them

I know. I don't know why though...

On 18/09/2023 at 21:04, SAMiles said:

@_Ben_ not sure if the attributes should be appearing like this so I can compare them?

Nope. I need to make a decision whether to go purely graphical or purely numerical because things like this can't have a selector to change!

3 hours ago, milenec11 said:

can we add on att. Stats the conversation rate ?

Yes. I'll add Conversion rate into that little area with shot quality:

c84e1e4004cf6c312969021db13f74cd.png

the individuals shouts seems to be really pain in the @#€ 

Still can't figure out individual shouts. Everything has been replaced and rebuilt. I don't know why at this stage.

how can I reduce at the tactics panel the soccer field ,does not get all the subs 

Is this a personal request or a whole skin request?

2 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

FM kind of takes the need away but when you say someone has twenty appearances, that could be 2(18) - in FM terms. The total 90s is just there to show whether someone accumulates a lot of minutes per game - kind of like the mins/game metric.

To add to what Ben has said here I added this stat as you often see it when looking at data and gives context to what you're looking at. 

Obviously minutes gives you context, but 90s is a little easier to digest than total minutes.

Hey guys! I loved this STATMAN update, it was incredible in every way. However, I play in a very competitive online save and an important resource that players use is the HIDDEN panel, to observe the player's AC. Would it be possible to add this feature somehow in this new version of STATMAN?

image.png

3 minutes ago, Lasson said:

Playing in the Championship, the time is not visible in the top left. How can I fix it?

image.png.d4e36c97898adbe6443470877fea2cda.png

in the settings file, you can change the colour of the clock

<colour name="match scoreboard clock"                     value="fg"/>

3 minutes ago, snowofman said:

in the settings file, you can change the colour of the clock

<colour name="match scoreboard clock"                     value="fg"/>

And what should I do to change it to black for example?

5 hours ago, FUN4iMonsTer said:

Hey guys! I loved this STATMAN update, it was incredible in every way. However, I play in a very competitive online save and an important resource that players use is the HIDDEN panel, to observe the player's AC. Would it be possible to add this feature somehow in this new version of STATMAN?

image.png

I’m confused - which panel are you referring to as ‘hidden?’