Boxes on player profiles

karlcole

It’ll be one of the containers that holds those pictures. Look in player profile personal details (?).

Near the top you should’ve able to spot the player pic widget. Check the container class the pic is in and potentially change the class to something else (like plain_box or main_box) and/or try adding transparency=“0” to the container’s main string. So after the class=“whatever it currently is” and transparency=“0”.

One of these combinations should work.

The fact the spaces are black, suggests the code is either pointing to a colour or an image that isn't defined (or just misspelled).  My guess without seeing the xmls is that it's a colour issue.

32 minutes ago, GIMN said:

The fact the spaces are black, suggests the code is either pointing to a colour or an image that isn't defined (or just misspelled).  My guess without seeing the xmls is that it's a colour issue.

Dont suppose you could point me in the direction of a potential fix?

9 hours ago, karlcole said:

Dont suppose you could point me in the direction of a potential fix?

Again it's difficult without seeing the code, but from the look of it, you're using some code from TCS.  If you check player/player personal details panel.xml do you have a line near the beginning that says <container class="tcs_box"> ?  Try changing that to <container class="plain_box">