FM23 - How to get Attribute Boxes

kukoljv

Hello everyone, i am big fan of light skins with attributes boxes, but i can't find any skin like this for new FM23. So if anyone can help me and suggest me one.

Also i wanted to ask if anyone could and how hard would it be to make me skin like this, or at least make a player profile page like this on any light skin.

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, kukoljv said:

Hello everyone, i am big fan of light skins with attributes boxes, but i can't find any skin like this for new FM23. So if anyone can help me and suggest me one.

Also i wanted to ask if anyone could and how hard would it be to make me skin like this, or at least make a player profile page like this on any light skin.

light with attributes boxes

start doing it yourself and you will figure it out step by step. there is no hope for light skin, so 3 years ago I started doing it myself.

• TCSSkin changed the title to FM23 - How to get Attribute Boxes
2 minutes ago, Defensive said:

I am searching for the exact same sort of skin but no luck. Unfortunately nobody seems to like light skins.

Thats why we have this forum. to be able to learn and seek help to make a skin for public release or personal use..

Just download the Base skin from the 1st post on the forum and start creating.

19 hours ago, Olas Nick said:

light with attributes boxes

start doing it yourself and you will figure it out step by step. there is no hope for light skin, so 3 years ago I started doing it myself.

Ok thanks for sharing, but do you have some idea how could i make atttibutes boxes same like in this skin photo that i posted on top? I like it how boxes are connected and a little bit curved on edges.