Updated Face Pack Issues?

I’ve just downloaded the six updated face packs files as I originally only downloaded the main pack when i first installed FM23. When I’ve moved them into my graphics folder and try to start up my game it gets stuck on the loading screen. I removed them all and just tried adding the update 6 pack. When I’ve done this instead of having the standard no face image it is completely blank. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong or how to fix this?

Do I need to have each update download file in my graphics folder?

If I do need to have all the update folders in the graphics file why is my game not loading? I let it try to load for 10mins before ending it through task manager.

Is there a reason why the player image is completely blank when just using the update six download file?

Edited by HarryRose

if you have followed the instructions from where you downloaded it, you probably need to ask where you got them from.

Face packs are user made, and it's impossible to know if it's an issue on your end or if they have done something wrong in the XML-files.

2 hours ago, XaW said:

if you have followed the instructions from where you downloaded it, you probably need to ask where you got them from.

Face packs are user made, and it's impossible to know if it's an issue on your end or if they have done something wrong in the XML-files.

I downloaded them from SortitoutSi just the same as the original mega pack I downloaded I followed the same steps for the updates but it’s just not working for some reason. I’ll have a look if I can see any info about issues others may have had also 

I've not updated mine in a while so I'm not sure if the instructions have changed but what I usually do is unpack the new files then copy the faces themselves inside the main facepack folder and I overwrite those that are already there and it usually works for me