anyone feel like me

i am done with European football and managing any club in Europe in fact i will go as far to say i will never for the rest of my life manage in Europe again. i will be exploring everywhere in the world staring with Africa and in my journey if i can help it i will never do business with Europe again no selling players to them and if the board force me i will resign and move on.

17 minutes ago, Maviarab said:

Umm....good for you.....

Care to tell us why?

Gary Lineker has tipped me over the edge tbh just had enough of it all sick of politics effecting football i could just go on and on. 

3 hours ago, latrell said:

Gary Lineker has tipped me over the edge tbh just had enough of it all sick of politics effecting football i could just go on and on. 

I know his hair style can get on some people's wick a little, but leaving our beloved blighty and Europe because of it...wow!

5 hours ago, latrell said:

I'm really not sure what politics in football has to do with European football....sure it's bad, yes Linneker is a complete **** I'll agree but how exactly do you mean?  You think South American football isn't just as, if not more corrupt than in Europe? 

I'm really not connecting the dots between the two, maybe I'm being a bit dim tonight, I dunno.

23 hours ago, Maviarab said:

I'm really not sure what politics in football has to do with European football....sure it's bad, yes Linneker is a complete **** I'll agree but how exactly do you mean?  You think South American football isn't just as, if not more corrupt than in Europe? 

I'm really not connecting the dots between the two, maybe I'm being a bit dim tonight, I dunno.

just sick of the big money in the game European football just does not feel fun for me personally anymore so i just want to invest my time learning about new footballing cultures, i feel football in England and Europe has become a vehicle for much sinister things.

42 minutes ago, latrell said:

just sick of the big money in the game European football just does not feel fun for me personally anymore so i just want to invest my time learning about new footballing cultures, i feel football in England and Europe has become a vehicle for much sinister things.

Right, well yeah I can't argue with any of that, it is spiralling out of control.  Good time then to play Fm in sone far flung corner of the world, maybe have a Caribbean adventure with the database on here, spend some time in the Asian leagues, lot of fun to be had in leagues/countries/regions not as well known or barely even professional standard.  One of my fave places is Mexico, love playing there on FM.

33 minutes ago, Maviarab said:

Right, well yeah I can't argue with any of that, it is spiralling out of control.  Good time then to play Fm in sone far flung corner of the world, maybe have a Caribbean adventure with the database on here, spend some time in the Asian leagues, lot of fun to be had in leagues/countries/regions not as well known or barely even professional standard.  One of my fave places is Mexico, love playing there on FM.

for sure i plan on adventuring everywhere and learning about everything to do with the country and league i am playing in its a big footballing world out there i have downloaded a league mega pack so it gonna be fun deciding where to go first.

On 12/03/2023 at 20:19, Maviarab said:

Not sure why Gary Lineker getting abuse on a thread about trying new football cultures?? Lol. 
he did it years ago when he went to Japan, so was years ahead.

1 hour ago, SimonHoddle said:

Not sure why Gary Lineker getting abuse on a thread about trying new football cultures?? Lol. 
he did it years ago when he went to Japan, so was years ahead.

Maybe because I was replying to the person who brought him up....

*shrugs*

• XaW locked this topic