What editor data files are people using for their FM saves?

DaveTheEditor's files are the best around for extra leagues/countries (- ALL others, especially Timo's have massive issues).  Robbles Japan database and take your pick of flavour on England databases.  I also have a save with the excellent Caribbean database files found here (waiting for Daves v3 to compare).  TMC's Murati Vase and Arabian Gulf databases, ATCH/ETCH/ITCH and Robs history files (found on this forum), along with various misc files like stadium updates, country specific updates like Basque and various staff/referee files along of course, with the obligatory file that shall not be named around here.

My fantasy league always loaded for an extra top league (link), even if I don't manage there

Some times I also use a Youth Rating Increased database for more fun with regens. World class regens all around.

And when all my saves get too boring, I sometimes use an All Free Agents database to spice things up

I have one weird edited file I use in a couple of saves. And that is - I have edited the Potential of all the players with a minimum 120PA up to a max age of 26 to have -10PA.

That is about 10.000 players with -10PA, which means thousands of wonderkids. What this brings to the game - yeah, now you have much more options to find and buy wonderkids but what does to AI teams, it actually makes them better! 

Now almost every team you will play against has at least one wonderkid and after a couple of seasons, there are so many strong teams with players so good, it is almost impossible to beat them. 

In my last save, Dortmund Valencia and Flamengo were so strong, when I played World Cup for clubs they we destroying me even though my team as well was full of world class players.

You know how the transfer policy of the AI clubs is bad and they don't play young players that much, this actually makes them play young players and all clubs can purchase potential world class players. Even clubs fighting for relegation now can buy potential world class players. Usually, after a couple of saves AI teams are worse, but this makes things different, teams are stronger and stronger, and with each year I get a new strong team to play against.

My team was Chievo Verona, and here are a couple of players Valencia and Dortmund had ( these are not regens, just players who were not wonderkids in default game but with my bulk edit they became that )

I hated playing against these teams.
O7nIzDD(1).png.c8458a565b69b889e04d8c2ac09a1a1f.png

09zkZrS.png.8278078ad72ba93c41e539fb4e2168e6.png

vBXvYuG.png.6a28900dd88792114c1f2d428dc12645.png

Here is the player I had to sell to Juventus just for 6m because I could not register him for 2 seasons

kwAABpb.png.7ddc7cddf85706a212e83a895d8a14b7.png

I won everything but this was the first time I played for  10 seasons because of how exciting and hard it was. And one more interesting thing, no matter how good attributes are, some players play awfully. This is the winger I had to transfer list because of how awful he was. And look at his attributes. So no matter how good attributes were, I was often wasting my money on players I thought they are good, but in fact, they were awful, that was adding to the mystery, am I going to purchase a good player finally

8bmrSoc.png.8bdcb3d6590b6b401bad1c853b5b0653.png

Edited by Marko1989

In addition to stuff like the Increased Realism Megapack, I'm using a random Chinese lower league file that I found on the Steam Workshop.  It includes a window for the top Chinese Super League team to reach Europe.

It's pretty well done, and includes resurrected versions of Chinese clubs that have gone bankrupt over the past few years.  The finances aren't perfect, though, and I wasn't able to get it to work quite right with @Daveincid's Chinese finance fix: as I recall, one of the add-ons was done with the advanced rules editor and the other with the basic rules editor, and I just didn't have the time or patience to get the two to work together.

Anyway, it's been a lot of fun.  I made a slight adjustment to take my team out of debt and give us a frontend sugar daddy owner.  You'd think it would make the game easy, but we're actually having quite a few issues with squad cohesion and morale.  It turns out that reputation plays a huge role in the sort of players you can attract to your squad even if you're rich.

I'm hoping to start fiddling around a bit with the pregame editor to come up with some stuff on my own in the future.  Of course, that means spending less time playing the game, which is no easy task...