[FM23][SKIN] Minimalism Light

MariusA

14 minutes ago, MariusA said:

Don't have the time unfortunately. 

Understandeble. Great skin regardless!

I always use dark themes for everything, but I love how you made everything so simple and clean. :)

5 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

I'm embarrassed to ask, but how will the dark version of this skin differ from the standard skin? :rolleyes:

The same way every other skin differs from each other. Different style. E.g. team colored titlebar, less different colors in text and design, generally more minimalistic like the name implies.

If you look at his thread from FM22 there is screenshots of a dark version. You can hopefully see how that differs from the default skin.

12 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

I'm embarrassed to ask, but how will the dark version of this skin differ from the standard skin? :rolleyes:

I have done so many changes. Club colors in header, removed many unnecessary things, most text are black on white background, player profile pictures on match++++++++

Don't have time to mention all the changes.

2 minutes ago, Svartowiz said:

Understandeble. Great skin regardless!

I always use dark themes for everything, but I love how you made everything so simple and clean. :)

The same way every other skin differs from each other. Different style. E.g. team colored titlebar, less different colors in text and design, generally more minimalistic like the name implies.

If you look at his thread from FM22 there is screenshots of a dark version. You can hopefully see how that differs from the default skin.

@Olas Nick the dark version of FM 22 as Svartowiz mentioned.

1146512979_Screenshot14.thumb.png.478e0e418e255584c1ba56be8aa8acca.png.fcd823845a671eb35f1ef64bb868d3c1.png597635801_Screenshot15.thumb.png.2684caaf0198ad5ff58c54a32a26ae0d.png.51cb8bcc24196e19e37f6fb815fded42.png

5 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

it would be interesting to see full monochrome. with a black and white set of badges, flags and photos :rolleyes:

I sense you're being sarcastic, but I honestly love the black and white theme, with the club colors, badges etc standing out with colour. It's a very clean design.

On 08/04/2023 at 16:10, Svartowiz said:

Looks fantastic. Is there any chance you will make a dark version?

If you want a dark one because the light version is too bright try using the app f.lux

it reduces eye strain on bright screens

@MariusAToday I tested your skin.  A marvel, essential and elegant.  Compliments.  The only bug I've found is the name of the best player of the week that you can't read, in the news tab (under his face).  Maybe it's blank on a white background, so it's illegible.  If you don't understand what I mean, I'll send you a screenshot tomorrow!  Thank you for the great work you offer to the community, I am grateful!

EDIT: I've added the screenshot of the problem. How can I make the name in black color, therefore visible? Thanks in advance for your help

Immagine 2023-04-16 164146.png

Edited by s_pasmus

3 minutes ago, pepsi17 said:

No because when  have to unzipped and copy to the map this error come up and i cant go further.:rolleyes:

2023-04-16.png

i don't understand the error as i can't read it.

But this is how the path etc should look

Udklip.PNG.54e09129a5c2dd7d2f10bff310ff0149.PNG

Edited by snowofman

1 minute ago, pepsi17 said:

Now it working but without home and also without world button its not cool.

if you lok at the screenshots in the 1st post, you can see tehre is no world button.

but glad you got it working now, 

titlebar.xml and sidebar menu table.xml  might be where your issues with the missing buttons are, but the creator might be able to answer easier @MariusA

16 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

Or is there a way I can do (I have 0 experience in skinning though)

should be fairly easy for you to remove.

in player/player additional attributes panel.xml 

you can remove the <container> that contains the ca / pa and yo should be golden

15 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

I tried it, but I get Parsing error - mismatched line when I go onto player profile

check for open and closed containers / widgets

and maybe a typo, else add the file here and i can look at it

• 2 months later...
On 16.07.2023 at 08:54, DanDobre said:

Hello my friends, the download link is not working, could someone send me the file or update the link ? 

And if you have a link to the dark theme, that would be great!

Thank you!