The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

Oh wow... the QOL pt 2 has gone public on the FM twitter.

THERES ONLY ONE THING LEFT TO RELEASE NOW, AND TODAY IS THURSDAY

Thursday used to translate as Alpha in the old Greek language, and Friday is after Thursday, and beta comes after Alpha, therefore the beta is coming today

Just now, bigmattb28 said:

Thursday used to translate as Alpha in the old Greek language, and Friday is after Thursday, and beta comes after Alpha, therefore the beta is coming today

I don't follow the gymnastics but i like the outcome so 

beta today

Just now, nunch98 said:

I can't tell if you had an illness or just didn't plan on buying this year... either way congrats

When I pressed submit. I thought ‘damn, this might sound way deeper than it was’ 😅

however I can confirm, I’m just signing a new contract extension to the fm series for another year 😌🤝📝

1 minute ago, bigmattb28 said:

We need to hit 50 pages before that happens, that's how it's always been

But as long as they dont release beta, She remains in the cage. 

Thats what the donnie in twitter said

Surely a company like SI dont want an old lady in cage right?

F8P2tjCXwAAnzVx.jpg

Just now, kiingallen said:

When I pressed submit. I thought ‘damn, this might sound way deeper than it was’ 😅

however I can confirm, I’m just signing a new contract extension to the fm series for another year 😌🤝📝

image.gif.a144062bb782f54b232dafaf9b10f915.gif

Just now, gunner86 said:

You definitely follow the gymnastics. Every olympics your in the stands. Watching the horizontal bars.

If ordering and eating Greggs steak bakes was an Olympic event, I'd be getting gold every year

Just now, Razal said:

But as long as they dont release beta, She remains in the cage. 

Thats what the donnie in twitter said

Surely a company like SI dont want an old lady in cage right?

F8P2tjCXwAAnzVx.jpg

She looks happy to be in the cage, like she knows if she's in there we don't have the beta yet. 

16 minutes ago, CaptainPanty said:

It’s clearly for today. All hints points to a release in the next 3 hours. 

Don't they need to upload something to steam DB first? Swear there's a 4-5 hour wait after that too? Maybe I'm getting mixed up.

It's almost like with the first exclusive FMFC last week which went out to members on the Friday then everyone else on Monday, that they planned to do this with all of the last few ones in terms of a day or two delay. But they've just run out of time because the Beta is just so damn ready, and they've had to reduce the time to just an hour so they can press that big red button of fun.

Oh what a fun day of lovely bubbly cuddles and rainbows!

1 minute ago, Emozil said:

Don't they need to upload something to steam DB first? Swear there's a 4-5 hour wait after that too? Maybe I'm getting mixed up.

That's just to ease us nerds more. Don't overthink it, there's a button they press and then it's released. We've been here every year for like the last 7 

2 minutes ago, Emozil said:

Most of the steam db update are hidden i think, It only shows a change happened not what happened

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

It's almost like with the first exclusive FMFC last week which went out to members on the Friday then everyone else on Monday, that they planned to do this with all of the last few ones in terms of a day or two delay. But they've just run out of time because the Beta is just so damn ready, and they've had to reduce the time to just an hour so they can press that big red button of fun.

Oh what a fun day of lovely bubbly cuddles and rainbows!

You know it

"

That’s the end of the PC/Mac feature drops for FM24 – we hope that you’re as excited as we are for what’s going to be the last game of an era and our most complete edition to date.

Feature updates for FM24 Console and FM24 Mobile will arrive during the week commencing October 23rd, with FM24 Touch’s upgrades following in early November.

All that’s left for me to say is that I very much hope you enjoy FM24 when it’s released worldwide on November 6th - or circa two weeks earlier if you’ve pre-ordered from a participating digital retailer and will be playing the Early Access version."

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

"

That’s the end of the PC/Mac feature drops for FM24 – we hope that you’re as excited as we are for what’s going to be the last game of an era and our most complete edition to date.

Feature updates for FM24 Console and FM24 Mobile will arrive during the week commencing October 23rd, with FM24 Touch’s upgrades following in early November.

All that’s left for me to say is that I very much hope you enjoy FM24 when it’s released worldwide on November 6th - or circa two weeks earlier if you’ve pre-ordered from a participating digital retailer and will be playing the Early Access version."

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

CIRCA

Well, let's be honest, it's either tonight or next week, there's no chance of them releasing it on a Friday. Cue all manner of excitement for the next few hours. 

Oh, wait.....Scotland's playing Spain at 8 ish

Its OK Miles, next week will be perfectly fine, carry on...

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

Well, let's be honest, it's either tonight or next week, there's no chance of them releasing it on a Friday. Cue all manner of excitement for the next few hours. 

no-its-not-nope.gif

10 minutes ago, Emozil said:

It's back with a new host isn't it? I know its not as good, but it's still a great watch

The original was cancelled because the guy was making himself really ill. And even knowing that, I still would eat most of that food.

6 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

You could always play after the game!  Don't give them ideas.

Just now, Domoboy23 said:

I nominate someone to list down the times the last 4 beta version were released to the minute, so I can kick my partner off the wifi at the correct time to download plan my evening

Last year was around 4pm I think.  Year before around 8pm if I recall correctly.

Won't be today 

• We haven't had a live stream
  • No SI staff on here 
  • Unprecedented release ahead (for what it's worth I do think Betas need to be longer to resolve issues for all games, not just FM) 

I need to get off here - I haven't worked for the past 2 hours 

1 minute ago, aj6658 said:

Won't be today 

• We haven't had a live stream
  • No SI staff on here 
  • Unprecedented release ahead (for what it's worth I do think Betas need to be longer to resolve issues for all games, not just FM) 

I need to get off here - I haven't worked for the past 2 hours 

image.jpeg.0b33112ecc451b02ee04bde29026e17b.jpeg

9 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

That can't be just kits!! Gotta be logos and / or faces as well man

That's the faces folder, my bad. Kits are lot less. 

L.E.: Oh boy, oh boy it my honor to announce:
 26.jpg.ab3ef4ae1bb1d01ac619efa4e608b1e9.jpg

Edited by BuzzR