The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

I don't think we are anywhere close. I think licensing fires have turned into licensing infernos. Yesterday has destroyed me. We're just innocent men...

On what basis do you base this basis?

11 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

Thanks Zak, would a great day be greater if it started with a McDonalds Breakfast, or a Subway Breakfast?

Greggs is superior to both! McDonalds has gone to pot since they got rid of folded eggs. No bagels ruined my mornings

Just now, gaino-06 said:

Greggs is superior to both! McDonalds has gone to pot since they got rid of folded eggs. No bagels ruined my mornings

I don't have a Greggs near my work. And if anything, I miss the BK breakfast croissantwich

8 minutes ago, JonasAjax said:

These licensing rumors are only coming from this one troll on Twitter, right? Or I am missing something here.

It was Miles who said licensing fires, but then a few hours later said it was just the normal approval stuff. That smelt FISHY

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526f7ka3ogy6uvizmnxx

3 minutes ago, Domoboy23 said:

It was Miles who said licensing fires, but then a few hours later said it was just the normal approval stuff. That smelt FISHY

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9526f7ka3ogy6uvizmnxx

I'm guessing its the sames Issues every year, it just so happened to coincide with his Expo Chat and he mentioned it. It was out there in public for the first time, probably not knowing how much people would concern themselves with it.

Edited by KillYourIdols

I think Mr Zachary Whyte is back from his annual leave today. It must've been ready yesterday but wanted to let him press the button (not because he has any power though if Mr Brown is reading this) ;)

Maybe it's like apprentice pranks or something, You know, sending them out for bubbles for the level. Or sending him down to the ME floor to get an Trequartista on Defend. Oh how I bet they're laughing! 

Edited by Domoboy23

1 minute ago, bruntonpasty said:

It's been statistically proven over the last 4 years that when I first post on the speculation thread, the Beta has dropped within the next two weeks!

Where were you two weeks ago?

Just now, Dagenham_Dave said:

It's out everyone!!!! Enjoy!!

*I am, of course, referring to the new album by aging Scots rockers, The Silencers, which is, incidentally, ace. 

Where would you rank them against the Proclaimers and Rod Stewart?

2 minutes ago, Dreambuilder said:

Dont forget to do everything now that you dont want to do when beta is out!! I have built three Ikea furnitures in a few days 😂

I have walked the dog dozens of times since the thread started. Just so it appreciates the rest it will get today!