The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's out tomorrow. All the main YouTubers and content creators have dropped their videos today at exactly the same time. They wouldn't do it unless an embargo was lifted. These are essentially reviews of the game at this stage.

Normally review embargos are put in place 24-48 hours before the game is about to be released.

Just now, kabajingai said:

It's out tomorrow. All the main YouTubers and content creators have dropped their videos today at exactly the same time. They wouldn't do it unless an embargo was lifted. These are essentially reviews of the game at this stage.

Normally review embargos are put in place 24-48 hours before the game is about to be released.

Normally they’d release later in the day. Not at suboptimal viewing times. Feels like the embargo has been brought forward to accommodate something else

1 minute ago, kabajingai said:

The only issue with your statement is that it's coming out today :brock:

1 minute ago, kabajingai said:

Depends. Sometimes embargoes are lifted on release day.  We don't know the specifics. 

We'll just carry on the speculation and silliness because it's fun.

4 minutes ago, gunner86 said:

I'm partial to a Tiger beer, which I know is Singapore. But still, I like it. And I'm not aware of any Vietnamese beers.

The local beer is Saigon Beer or 333 and it used to be owned by a government company called Sabeco whose main competitor were another government company called Habeco.

They made the equally incredibly originally named Ha Noi beer.

There's also Huda (which is really Heineken hiding in a different can).

They used to be incredibly cheap, like 8p for a litre when I first got here at a pub, even cheaper in supermarkets.

Then the government sold the company to the Thais for 4.6 billion dollars, the quality went down the price went way up and most bars stopped selling domestic beer in favour of foreign beers the foreign companies owned the rights to, which yeah you guessed it were the likes of Tiger, Heineken, Budweiser etc.

Which in my humble opinion are way worse than the old 1 litre bottles of Saigon Xanh that cost pennies!

But who am I to argue against capitalist progress...

(progress may seem like many steps backwards in reality)

Just now, kiwityke1983 said:

I'm going to go make banana bread I promised my wife I'd make 3 days ago... hopefully this gives me browny points for the beta drop tonight 😂

Surely that would be banana bread points. I think for brownie points you’re meant to bake something else… cookies? No, that’s not it…

1 minute ago, KillYourIdols said:

Did you not get the Memo Domo? We are strictly NOT to watch videos by Youtubers, Someone said so. Its, Like, the law or something.

Who said this? I’m not watching them personally, because I would rather experience everything with my own eyes.

Just now, gunner86 said:

Who said this? I’m not watching them personally, because I would rather experience everything with my own eyes.

You're starting to sound like the guy who said it at 9:07 am

3 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Did you not get the Memo Domo? We are strictly NOT to watch videos by Youtubers, Someone said so. Its, Like, the law or something.

Ah! Sorry! I guess the issue is sometimes you have to explain something 50 times to someone on the internet before they understand tbh ;)

9 minutes ago, dulee2304 said:

I love how all this guys who telling it is out tommorow have same source(Epic). We pass that 40 pages ago.

I have bad news for you, it is out TODAY

THAT IS GOOD NEWS

5 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Being an Anarchist I don't follow any "perceived" orders, ergo I have watched them all out of spite.

giphy.gif

Edited by KingBuzzo15

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

I'm still laughing at the guy who started the 'when do we think we'll see the beta' thread earlier. 

Astounding lack of awareness. Bless. 

Must be his first day on the forum, or internet

• gunner86 changed the title to The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative