The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

1 minute ago, kiwityke1983 said:

This hasn't happened...yet...so I'm sure it can get worse haha

giphy.gif

I got lucky, neither of mine did that. Although the older one (5) was sick on his little brother (2) a couple of weeks back. That was an experience.

What did you have?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

One site has this date.....

image.thumb.png.22ee7e56834c56c136f39b3259ebcb02.png

If they truly mean the Beta is out when it's ready, no one can put a date on it.

Last year we had it around 3 weeks from release if I remember correctly?  I do think the game is in a better place than last year due to my opinion that features were pushed to FM24 from FM23 but still think they wouldn't release earlier. They will do more testing internally before sending out 

12 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Miles Jacobson once shouted "Parklife, innnit!" to Damon Albarn at a Waitrose in Hampstead Heath, pass it on.

You wanna cut down on that pork life mate, get some exercise

Huge doses of nostalgia incoming.

Pulling all nighters with cousins on Champ Man, surviving on crisps and pop into the early hours. Fearing AC Milan in Europe with a George Weah goal bound to happen at some point...and then just flashing red and black.

Happy days, simpler times.

3 hours ago, KingBuzzo15 said:

My first management game....

image.jpeg.dc63fc3512e27b9f49103f73ac313631.jpeg

I had this on the Amstrad.

My first football manager game would probably be International football Manager on the speccy. I think that's what it was called.

I've owned every version of FM and before that played every version of Championship Manager, back when the leagues came on separate disks!

I didn't actually own the first one just played it at a friend's then bought it from then on. 

I was also big into Premier Manager on my Mega Drive. 

This will be my 30th year straight at a guess of playing this game!

Edited by kiwityke1983