[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

Hi folks!

When I'm on a match, (I play always on the option full match)

I try to check the statistics while the match is running on background. The issue is even clicking onspacer.png or even stopping the match, does not appear the menu.
spacer.png

I should change the settings to other partial view from the match to be available to watch the statistics.

spacer.png

Is this a normal behavior? or a thing should be fixed?

Thanks in advance for your answers and your help!

Ps. Best skin ever!

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, The Name said:

Hey guys, don't know if it's a bug or not, but the backgroud of the players faces disappear once i click in a free agent (in this case Icardi is a free agent) , how can i solve this? 

Thanks.

spacer.png

I don't think it's a bug, it's just the fact that the free agents don't have a kit to have it in the background and then just needs a couple secs to reload the kit for the players contracted

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I modified the 'heatmap' widget in the 'match in between highlights panel' to add a pass map, but it only updates when I restart the match menu. Is there a way to make it auto-update at a certain interval? Any help would be appreciated!

Screenshot

Спойлер
<container class="plain_box" draw_vertical_dividers="true" >
                                        <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" />
                                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="4" apply_to_children="true" />
                                        <container>
                                            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                                            <widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mhpmH" vertical="true" force_left_to_right_events="true" team_to_display="0" average_position_filter="1" aHiL="false" wants_global_events="false" enable_popup="true">
                                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
                                                <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true"/>
                                                <boolean id="save_default_state" value="true"/>
                                                <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                                <list id="chalkboard_events_to_display">
                                                    <integer value="63"/>
                                                </list>
                                            </widget>
                                        </container>

<container>
                                            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top,extend" offset="0" gap="0"/>
                                            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
                                            <widget class="preselected_match_chalkboard_panel" id="mhpmA" vertical="true" force_left_to_right_events="true" team_to_display="1" average_position_filter="1" aHiL="false" wants_global_events="false" enable_popup="true">
                                                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
                                                <boolean id="save_session_state" value="true"/>
                                                <boolean id="save_default_state" value="true"/>
                                                <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                                                <list id="chalkboard_events_to_display">
                                                    <integer value="63"/>
                                                </list>
                                            </widget>
                                        </container>
                                    </container>

11 hours ago, mlodziezowy said:

Hey, the Scouting tab on my player overview preview little thingy doesn't work - I didn't mess with it, can anyone help?

image.png

it looks to be a resolution/zoom issue, Try and change your ingame zoom to a lower one

else make sure your resolution is 1920x1080 or higher and if your on laptop make sure the windows layout and scaling is 100% and not 125 or 150 as it normaly is by default

10 hours ago, snowofman said:

it looks to be a resolution/zoom issue, Try and change your ingame zoom to a lower one

else make sure your resolution is 1920x1080 or higher and if your on laptop make sure the windows layout and scaling is 100% and not 125 or 150 as it normaly is by default

I'm playing windowed on an 1440p ultrawide and that's the zoom setting I want to be playing on, no other way?

edit: nope, changing to 100% zoom didn't do anything

Edited by mlodziezowy

I would suggest to add a few important elements in the opposition IX. For example in the Team Report under the Overview tab, half of the screen is been taken showing just the formation and the names of the possible facing IX, which is something that could fit in the small list. The players' names include the huge kits which are of nothing else apart from aesthetics. It would be great if the kits could be replaced with the attributes pentagon, that way you can immediately have an idea of what kind of individuals you are facing, whether they are fast, tall, weak, etc.

Here is an example of how it could look. This is a very rough interface, it can be condensed and re-designed to suit but with a quick glance, I have an immediate idea of who I face in the game.

Examplespacer.png

2 hours ago, Greco14 said:

I would suggest to add a few important elements in the opposition IX. For example in the Team Report under the Overview tab, half of the screen is been taken showing just the formation and the names of the possible facing IX, which is something that could fit in the small list. The players' names include the huge kits which are of nothing else apart from aesthetics. It would be great if the kits could be replaced with the attributes pentagon, that way you can immediately have an idea of what kind of individuals you are facing, whether they are fast, tall, weak, etc.

Here is an example of how it could look. This is a very rough interface, it can be condensed and re-designed to suit but with a quick glance, I have an immediate idea of who I face in the game.

Examplespacer.png

I think i can safely say that there won't be any more updates to this skin for this FM

and i dare to say that your suggestion is more of a "personal preference" idea. 

On 01/10/2024 at 08:51, Greco14 said:

Examplespacer.png

As Snow said, there likely won't be an update for the skin. Maybe if FM25 is awful and people stay on this version, but I'm taking a break from creating skins so I can look at 25 with a fresh set of eyes

13 hours ago, Tim_Sanders2910 said:

Hey great skin mate. One issue that I noticed is the IGE icon isn't showing up. Is this a known bug and already been fixed??

Have you checked the preferences to see if you have enabled the IGE ?

also, if your currect save has IGE disabled from the setup of the save, it won't sbow

Is anyone able to give a bit of advice? Using this skin and my laptops resolution is 2560 x 1600.

I'm on 95% zoom out. I've edited skins before and I have notepad++. Does anyone know how I can delete extend the season stats box so I can extend the attribute box all the way to the right? 

image.thumb.png.d07608896be64b7dd835ab0fcd4ba9fe.png

9 hours ago, indra99 said:

Hey was getting this glitch with player names/roles+playing mindset not showing up during team selection. Any idea why? It's fine when the game starts.

https://ibb.co/RPbvsJ5

Looks like a resolution issue. If you're not using 1920x1080 at 100% scaling in windows and 100% zoom in game, things might look a bit funky