[FM24][HELP]Random and Small Skinning Questions

TCSSkin

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Anyone knows how to move the red card sign in the match score area panel? (currently it shows for the wrong team because the match score area is wider)

matchscoreareapanel.jpg.d8106f0be6913f351f3f50e5e648550b.jpg

Thanks!

change the inset values

6 horas atrás, Holzi disse:

You mean on the pitch?

Go to tactics/tactics icon info panel overview.xml and add something like this to the bottom.

<container>
		<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment"/>

<!-- LEFT -->
		<widget class="value_based_picture" id="vbp1" width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true" transparency="1">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="0"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="50"/>
			<list id="value_list">
				<record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="fg red"/>
				<record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="awkward"/>
				<record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="unconvincing"/>
				<record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="competent"/>
				<record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="accomplished"/>
				<record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="natural"/>
			</list>
			<record id="object_property">
				<integer id="get_property" value="Plft"/>
			</record>
		</widget> 

<!-- RIGHT -->
		<widget class="value_based_picture" id="vbp1" width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true" transparency="1">
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="left" inset="11"/>
			<list id="value_list">
		<record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="fg red"/>
				<record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="awkward"/>
				<record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="unconvincing"/>
				<record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="competent"/>
				<record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="accomplished"/>
				<record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/26px/bullet" red_replacement="natural"/>
			</list>
				<integer id="get_property" value="Prft"/>
			</record>
		</widget>
		</container>

You have to make sure the icons are in the folder to display. With the inset values after the alignment you can move the icons and place them where you want to.

Thank you very much, now I need to find the name of the icon hahah

vor 3 Minuten schrieb luisfernando:

Thank you very much, now I need to find the name of the icon hahah

You will find different icons in different skins. Flut skin for example uses feet as icons. I prefer dots. It is up to you...

footness.jpg.5fcf57343a8f6e45062d14bb9accf249.jpg

32 minutos atrás, Holzi disse:

You will find different icons in different skins. Flut skin for example uses feet as icons. I prefer dots. It is up to you...

footness.jpg.5fcf57343a8f6e45062d14bb9accf249.jpg

spacer.png

How do I move it to the side? It's too big

Sorry for the duplicate post, I couldn't find the edit option

Changing the inset values will move the dots.

width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true"  - Changing the width and height maybe make them smaller.
Edited by Holzi

10 horas atrás, Holzi disse:

Changing the inset values will move the dots.

width="12" height="12" scale_picture="true"  - Changing the width and height maybe make them smaller.

Sorry for the delay, but working

On 30/08/2024 at 14:14, sptndc said:

Hello everyone, I was just wondering. Can the 3 latter names for the team be changed in the skin coding or just using PGE?

LLScoreboard.thumb.png.9b2c8164b2be78d729ab578c499897c8.png

How did you get the LaLiga scoreboard and the Serie A one? Thanks!

Edited by N11V11D

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how to add the punctuation “ ' ” to the injury time widget? I have tried adding it with the text widget added under the injury time widget, but the injury time widget does not appear. The only way I can do it is to add it into the image file for the injury time paper and that is not the best option.

PLSB2.thumb.png.f26e63ca4e47a6aec8b52e84c247a9ec.png

Il y a 9 heures, sptndc a dit :

Hello everyone.

Does anyone know how to add the punctuation “ ' ” to the injury time widget? I have tried adding it with the text widget added under the injury time widget, but the injury time widget does not appear. The only way I can do it is to add it into the image file for the injury time paper and that is not the best option.

PLSB2.thumb.png.f26e63ca4e47a6aec8b52e84c247a9ec.png

Hello, I am full beginner in skinning so, not really fully sure about my previous tests. I tried such things (I mean adding or inserting text somewhere in already existing place). As far as I understand, it seems such an added piece of xml functions, have these limitations

* each widget class "text" creates a "new line" on screen (html <div> element ?)

* it's useful to look where it's added to add some " background_colour=red"  or blue or whatever colour you want to see where its appearing on the screen :)

* adding more pieces of text or values on the same line implies to creates a  class="table" element with as much columns as needed

* you will have to treat the height and with of these elements in the table / row you'll have inserted

"

<widget class="text" id="lbl1"  background_colour="red" colour="white"colour="red"  alignment="left, centre_y" auto_size="vertical">                     
                    <integer id="width" value="15" />
                    <string id="text" value=" = (1234)"/>
                </widget>

"

Edited by jfgoude
correction

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Holzi:

Anyone knows where the pictures in the inbox for some news are coming from and if it is possible to change them? Thanks!

Graphics are in sitoolkit archive. Skin folder with xmls is panels\dynamic_images

39 minutes ago, Jonny B Gods said:

Hi guys

Once again need a little help...i want to remove these big pictures from the skin...

I can remove in game but it always comes back...Can anyone help please??

spacer.png

With the limited info you've given it's will be hard to say which file

But you have to locate the file in which the view is made and then remove the Record that shows the pictures

5 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

With the limited info you've given it's will be hard to say which file

But you have to locate the file in which the view is made and then remove the Record that shows the pictures

Sory...im new at this things so i dont know exactly what you need to know...the skin is WTCS Gold

2 minutes ago, Jonny B Gods said:

Sory...im new at this things so i dont know exactly what you need to know...the skin is WTCS Gold

no worries

as i havnt seen the WTCS skin, it would be helpful if you posted a full screen picture, then it would be possible for to see where this view is placed :)

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Jonny B Gods:

Full screen...

Sem título.png

Did you just remove the player face column by right click on it? -> Choose remove this column. You can customize this view (the columns) completely by yourself and save it. With a new import this should stay the same.

columnplayerface.jpg.0095ced1b284f6fd1c3c8821186d2afa.jpg

24 minutes ago, Jonny B Gods said:

Full screen...

Sem título.png

I just looked at WTCS skin and in non of the views i see those pictures, so i'm not sure which version you're using

anyway, the file is "team squad.xml"

but as @Holzi says, you can edit the view ingame and a copy should be made with your changes that should be remembered.

and if i remember correct, the record is

<record id="port" width="20"/> 

which shows faces only

1 hour ago, Holzi said:

widgets\match players bar widget.xml ?!

I tried this already, it only controls the photos ? Unless i did it wrong. I even deleted the file and the layout was still there. I want to completely change how it looks and take another panel from another skin but I cant find what its called its not on the match folder as anything obvious

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Chooeey:

I tried this already, it only controls the photos ? Unless i did it wrong. I even deleted the file and the layout was still there. I want to completely change how it looks and take another panel from another skin but I cant find what its called its not on the match folder as anything obvious

match\match console quick tactics panel.xml?

Evening, I am trying to edit the titlebar to add in graphics/patterns but not sure what file i should be editing to make it work? I've noticed that there is a paper one - am i on the right track? The terminology regarding slices and such, not really understanding it. 

image.thumb.png.7059efeece27cba9db9f7e46485bebb9.png

20241002193023_1.jpg

35 minutes ago, One hell of a keeper said:

Evening, I am trying to edit the titlebar to add in graphics/patterns but not sure what file i should be editing to make it work? I've noticed that there is a paper one - am i on the right track? The terminology regarding slices and such, not really understanding it. 

image.thumb.png.7059efeece27cba9db9f7e46485bebb9.png

20241002193023_1.jpg

yes you'll need to edit the paper.

easy way is to look in the Client object browser.xml 

boxes/custom/interface/content/primary/paper

boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper

those are the default path

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

yes you'll need to edit the paper.

easy way is to look in the Client object browser.xml 

those are the default path

Legend - thanks for the direction, I was sniffind around custom\interface\titlebar and couldnt make it out. Will tinker and have a look

Hi, I wanted to change the colours of the skin i'm editing, and i've managed to do it i think, but I have a problem now

It used to be secondary colour as background and primary for the details, but i figured that usually the primary colour is usually better as background

spacer.png 

I managed to change everything but the boxes outlines, like the outline around the player photo, measurements etc.. remained the same colour even though i changed everything, also the titles such as "positions", "attributes" should be blue in this team's case, only the line under the name has changed lol

spacer.png

Here's the player overview panel if someone wants to help, or please tell me where i should look

Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<panel>
  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
  <!-- Main Container - Vertical Adaptative Container-->
  <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" mode="distribute_equally">
    <!-- First Container - Top One - Contain personal information and some custom tab -->
    <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" default_height="-1" gap="5">
      <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-3,-2,-2,-6,-2,-2,-3" offset="0"/>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
      <!-- Box Left 1 - Information Tab 1 - 3 lines -->
      <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_width="-3">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="5" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" gap="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <!-- First Line - Nationalities and CA/PA stars -->
          <!-- Second Line - CA/PA or scout button -->
          <container class="inner_subtle_box" id="cgpsc" minimum_width="-1" priority="5">
            <string id="create_if" value="allow_scouting"/>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <!-- Set icon to only show: Sct-->
            <record id="widget_properties" type="2" />
            <container class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="psco" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" file="player/groot/custom player scout reports">
              <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
            </container>
          </container>
        <container class="inner_subtle_box">
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-2" offset="0" gap="0" />
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
          <widget class="label" alignment="centre_y,left" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="normal">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="330399" type="use" value="Reputation[COMMENT - person list view column heading]" />
          </widget>
          <container class="plain_box">
            <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <widget class="reputation_label" alignment="centre_y,centre_x" colour="secondary" >
              <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcrp"/>
            </widget>
            <widget class="global_reputation_stars_label" alignment="centre_y,right" colour="secondary" >
              <record id="object_property" get_property="PrSr"/>
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Second Line - Personnal Information -->
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
          <!-- box 1/4 - Age -->
          <container>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-4,-3" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <widget class="label" id="age" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="11" >
              <record id="object_property" get_property="Page"/>
            </widget>
            <widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale" colour="secondary">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="227770" type="use" value="Age[comment - person age]" />
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Box 2/4 Date of Birth and Town Birth -->
          <container>
            <layout class="show_medium_vertical" min_value="900" max_value="60000"/>
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-4,-3" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <widget class="dob_label" id="dobl" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="11" display_format="0">
              <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdob"/>
            </widget>
            <widget class="client_object_label" colour="secondary" spec="text, small" id="mias" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Pcob"/>
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Box 3/4 - Height -->
          <container>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <widget class="height_label" id="heig" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="11">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Phei" />
              </record>
            </widget>
            <widget class="label" spec="text,small" alignment="centre_x,top,can_scale" colour="secondary">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="227956" type="use" value="Height[COMMENT - label for showing a player's height]" />
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Box 4/4 - Weight -->
          <container>
            <widget class="weight_label" id="weig" alignment="centre_x,bottom,can_scale" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="11">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Pwei" />
              </record>
            </widget>
              <translation id="text" translation_id="227957" type="use" value="Weight[COMMENT - label for showing a player's weight]" />
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Third Line - Sharpness and Condition -->
          <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,45,-1" horizontal_gap="8"/>
          <!-- Label Left-->
          <container>
            <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,25"/>
            <widget class="label" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" font="label" multiline="true" size="normal" priority="10">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="227793" type="use" value="Condition" />
            </widget>
            <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PcOI" height="50" alignment="right,centre_y" priority="1">
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Central Picture-->
          <widget class="picture" file="icons/groot/scouting/team report card/team_attribute_work_rate@2x" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="primary" height="15" scale_picture="true" image_alignment="centre"  priority="1" />
          <!-- Label Right-->
          <container>
            <attachment class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="25,-1"/>
            <widget class="client_object_property_panel" property="PftI" height="50" alignment="left,centre_y"  priority="1">
            </widget>
            <widget class="label" alignment="centre_x,centre_y,can_scale" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="normal"  priority="10">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="395316" type="use" value="Sharpness" />
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
      </container>
      <!-- End of First Box and Divider -->
      <!-- Box Left 2 - Foot ability and Pro/Cons -->
      <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_width="-2">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-2" offset="0" gap="5" />
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" gap="0" apply_to_children="true" />
        <!-- First Line - Foot Left -->
        <container>
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" gap="5" offset="0"/>
          <!-- Left Line - Foot Label -->
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <!--left foot label-->
            <widget class="label" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="normal" alignment="centre_x,bottom">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="230000" type="use" value="Left Foot" />
            </widget>
            <!--left foot strenght-->
            <widget class="footedness_label" id="fotL" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_x,top">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Left Line - Foot Label -->
            <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <!--right foot label-->
            <widget class="label" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="normal" alignment="centre_x,bottom">
              <translation id="text" translation_id="230001" type="use" value="Right Foot" />
            </widget>
            <!--right foot strenght-->
            <widget class="footedness_label" id="fotR" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_x,top">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Second Line - Foot Right -->
        <container>
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" gap="5" offset="0"/>
          <!-- Right Line - Foot picture -->
          <container class="inner_subtle_box" minimum_width="-1" priority="5">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
            <widget class="value_based_picture" id="heffem2" scale_picture="true" height="15" keep_aspect_ratio="true" transparency="1">
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="centre_x" inset="0" />
              <list id="value_list">
                <record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/custom/foot/left" red_replacement="secondary" />
                <record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/custom/foot/left" red_replacement="grey" />
                <record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/custom/foot/left" red_replacement="bg range8" />
                <record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/custom/foot/left" red_replacement="bg range12" />
                <record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/custom/foot/left" red_replacement="bg range16" />
                <record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/custom/foot/left" red_replacement="bg green" />
              </list>
                <integer id="get_property" value="Plft" />
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Right Line - Foot picture -->
          <container class="inner_subtle_box" minimum_width="-1" priority="5">
            <widget class="value_based_picture" id="heffem2" scale_picture="true" height="15" keep_aspect_ratio="true" transparency="1">
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" />
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="centre_x" inset="0" />
              <list id="value_list">
                <record min_value="1" max_value="4" file="icons/custom/foot/right" red_replacement="secondary" />
                <record min_value="5" max_value="8" file="icons/custom/foot/right" red_replacement="grey" />
                <record min_value="9" max_value="11" file="icons/custom/foot/right" red_replacement="bg range8" />
                <record min_value="12" max_value="14" file="icons/custom/foot/right" red_replacement="bg range12" />
                <record min_value="15" max_value="17" file="icons/custom/foot/right" red_replacement="bg range16" />
                <record min_value="18" max_value="20" file="icons/custom/foot/right" red_replacement="bg green" />
              </list>
                <integer id="get_property" value="Prft" />
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
          <widget class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="grootpro1" file="player/groot/player pro cons">
              <list id="get_properties">
                <record>
                  <integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
                  <integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
                </record>
              </list>
            </record>
          </widget>
        </container>
      </container>
      <!-- End of Second Box and Divider -->
      <!-- Box Left 3 - Nationality Logos and Club Logos -->
      <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1" default_width="-1">
        <!-- Nationality Box Logo -->
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="3" horizontal_inset="12"/>
          <!-- Nationality -->
          <widget class="object_portrait_picture" height="47" width="77" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" wants_mouse_events="true">
            <record id="object_property" get_property="PNat"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
        <!-- Club Logos Box -->
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="3" horizontal_inset="12"/>
          <!-- Club -->
          <container>
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true"/>
            <record id="default_properties" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true"/>
            <!-- Employed -->
            <widget class="object_portrait_picture" wants_mouse_events="true">
              <record id="object_property" get_property="Pclb" set_property="objt" dont_set_hint="true"/>
            </widget>
            <!-- Unemployed -->
            <widget class="value_based_picture" file="none">
              <list id="value_list">
                <record value="0" file="fme/icons/job/unemployed"/>
              </list>
              <record id="object_property" get_property="Pcjo" set_property="valu" dont_set_hint="true"/>
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
      </container>
      <!-- End of Third Left Box and Divider -->
      <!-- Middle Box - Player Picture and Back Shirt -->
      <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-4,-1" default_width="405">
        <!-- Main Middle Box -->
        <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container">
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" gap="5"/>
          <!-- Face Box -->
          <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_width="200">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
            <widget class="picture" file="groot/photos/club/bg/df11" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom" red_replacement="secondary">
              <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" priority="3"/>
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" priority="3"/>
            </widget>
            <widget class="picture" file="groot/photos/club/bg/df11" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom" red_replacement="secondary">
              <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" priority="3"/>
              <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" priority="3"/>
            </widget>
            <!-- PROFILE PICTURE -->
            <widget class="picture" id="prop" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre_x,bottom" >
              <layout class="centre_in_parent_attachment" alignment="horizontal" offset="0" priority="1"/>
                  <record get_property="fcgn" />
                  <record get_property="Pfke" />
                  <record get_property="prpc" set_property="valu" />
                </list>
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
          <!-- Back Shirt Box -->
          <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="kitGroot" file="player/groot/selector/player back shirt" default_widget="cKit" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="200" priority="2"/>
        </container>
        <!-- Identity Box -->
        <container class="bordered_box" default_height="-4" priority="1" appearance="groot/signature3" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="secondary" image_alignment="centre">
          <widget class="person_button" id="pnam" auto_size="" alignment="centre" colour="secondary" font="signature" multiline="false" size="18">
                <record>
                  <integer id="get_property" value="titl" />
                  <integer id="set_property" value="text" />
                </record>
              </list>
            </record>
          </widget>
          <!-- Status Indicators -->
          <widget class="player_status_all_button" id="psAB" maximised="false" auto_size="vertical" alignment="bottom" gap="1" max_items_per_row_or_column="2">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,right" inset="0,2"/>
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pnfa"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
      </container>
      <!-- End of Middle Box and Divider -->
      <!-- First Right Box - Former Nation and Club -->
      <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1" default_width="-1">
        <!-- Former Nation -->
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,55" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="1" horizontal_inset="12"/>
          <widget class="label" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="small" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="363691" type="use" value="Nation trained in[COMMENT: player information; nation player trained at for purposes of domestic eligibility]" />
          </widget>
          <container class="simple_data_list" id="nats" set_property="objt" alignment="horizontal,fill" height="60">
              <integer id="get_property" value="PhgN" />
            </record>
            <record id="widget_properties" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/eligibility logo panel1"/>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Former Club Box -->
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,55" vertical_gap="0" vertical_offset="1" horizontal_inset="5"/>
          <widget class="label" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="small" alignment="centre" auto_size="vertical">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="363611" type="use" value="Club trained at[COMMENT: player information; nation player trained at for purposes of domestic eligibility]" />
          </widget>
          <container class="simple_data_list" id="clbs" set_property="objt" alignment="horizontal,fill" height="60">
              <integer id="get_property" value="PhCe" />
            </record>
            <record id="widget_properties" class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/eligibility logo panel1"/>
          </container>
        </container>
      </container>
      <!-- End of First Right Box and Divider -->
      <!-- Second Right Box - Contract Information -->
      <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_width="-2">
        <widget class="player_personal_details_panel" file="player/woz/player personal details panel" id="ppdp">
          <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
        </widget>
      </container>
      <!-- End of Second Right Box and Divider -->
      <!-- Third Right Box - Personal Information -->
      <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_width="-3">
        <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1" offset="0" gap="5" />
        <!-- First Line - Nationalities and CA/PA stars -->
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
          <widget class="client_object_label_value_table" id="yPim" auto_size="vertical">
            </record>
            <record id="table_properties" layout="-1, -1" >
              <integer id="row_spacing" value="0" />
              <list id="column_widget_properties">
                <record indx="0" alignment="left,centre_y" font="label" multiline="true" colour="secondary"/>
                <record indx="1" alignment="right,centre_y"/>
              </list>
              <list id="column_display_properties">
                <record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true" colour="secondary"/>
                <record indx="1" right="4" sort_disabled="true" />
              </list>
            </record>
            <list id="viewed_property_ids">
              <integer value="DRsd" />
              <!-- grupos sociais -->
            </list>
          </widget>
        </container>
        <!-- Second Line - Personnal Information -->
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-2" offset="0" gap="0" />
          <widget class="client_object_label_value_table" id="yPim" auto_size="vertical">
            </record>
            <record id="table_properties" layout="-1, -1" mode="fill_rows" >
              <integer id="row_spacing" value="0" />
              <list id="column_widget_properties">
                <record indx="0" alignment="centre_y,left" font="label" colour="secondary"/>
                <record indx="1" alignment="centre_y,right"/>
              </list>
              <list id="column_display_properties">
                <record indx="0" left="4" sort_disabled="true" alignment="centre_y,left" colour="secondary"/>
                <record indx="1" right="4" sort_disabled="true" alignment="centre_y,right"/>
              </list>
            </record>
            <list id="viewed_property_ids">
              <integer value="THic" />
              <!-- hierarquia -->
            </list>
          </widget>
        </container>
        <!-- Five Line - Sharpness and Condition -->
          <widget class="label" alignment="centre_y,left" colour="secondary" font="label" multiline="true" size="normal">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="247713" type="use" value="Personality" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="personality_label" alignment="centre_y,right" colour="secondary" >
            <record id="object_property" get_property="PPst"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-2,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <translation id="text" translation_id="319499" type="use" value="Media Description[COMMENT: personal information screen; text indicating a person's media description]" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="player_description_text" alignment="centre_y,right" colour="secondary" >
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pdes"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
        <!-- Faur Line - Sharpness and Condition -->
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1" offset="0" gap="2" />
            <translation id="text" translation_id="310463" type="use" value="Media Handling[COMMENT: player transfer panel; how staff handles media]" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="media_handling_label" alignment="centre_y,right" colour="secondary" >
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
        <!-- Six Line - Sharpness and Condition -->
          <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-2,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
            <translation id="text" translation_id="227839" type="use" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="editable_client_object_property_panel">
            <record id="widget_info" class="morale_label" ShTx="false" alignment="centre_y,left,can_scale" icon_alignment="left" should_recolour="true"/>
            <record id="widget_properties" alignment="left,centre_y"/>
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Pmor"/>
          </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="230334" type="use" />
          </widget>
          <widget class="training_rating_label_formatted" appearance="boxes/plain/standard/paper" format="[%fraction#1-3.2]" hint_if_no_value="-" dont_format_numeric_grouping="true" alignment="centre_y,right" colour="secondary" >
            <record id="object_property" get_property="Ptrt"/>
          </widget>
        </container>
      </container>
    </container>
    <!-- End of Top Bar -->
    <!-- Second Container - Occup Main part on the screen -->
    <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" default_height="-3" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">
      <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-12" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0">
        <global id="horizontal_gap" name="ui.main_contrast_box_gap"/>
      </attachment_group>
      <container class="grootabs" id="potp" default_item="po01" save_session_state="true" default_height="-12" mode="distribute_equally" priority="1">
        <translation id="title" translation_id="348027" type="use" value="Default View" />
        <!-- Home Tab -->
        <container id="po01">
          <translation id="title"  type="use" value="Home" />
          <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" apply_to_children="true"/>
          <container class="horizontal_split_container" starting_layout="-6,-7" save_session_state="true" save_default_state="true" min_height_top="1" min_height_bottom="1">
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-2,-1" default_height="-6">
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/player overview big selector panel" id="hom0" priority="3">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ppi1"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ppi1"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ppi1"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ppi1"/>
              </container>
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="hom1" file="player/groot/selector/big/player overview attribute selector panel" minimum_width="300" default_width="-2" priority="2">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="patt"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="patt"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="patt"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="patt"/>
              </container>
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/player overview big selector panel" id="hom2" priority="3">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="paAn"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="paAn"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="paAn"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="paAn"/>
              </container>
            </container>
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1,-2" default_height="-7">
              <!-- Default: Biography -->
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/player overview big selector panel" id="hom3" priority="3">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="offens"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="offens"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="offens"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="offens"/>
              </container>
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="hom4" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="defens"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="defens"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="defens"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="defens"/>
              </container>
              <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-7,-5">
                <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1,-1">
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="hom5" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="physics"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="physics"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="physics"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="physics"/>
                  </container>
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="hom6" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ment"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ment"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ment"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ment"/>
                  </container>
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="hom7" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  </container>
                </container>
                <container class="inner_subtle_box" priority="2">
                  <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
                  <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                        <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                      </list>
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                  <widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                        <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                      </list>
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Extra Tab -->
        <container id="po02">
          <translation id="title"  type="use" value="Extra" />
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0" />
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1,1,-1,1,-2">
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,2,-1">
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra1" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pfor"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pfor"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pfor"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pfor"/>
                </container>
                <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/vertical/line" width="1"/>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra2" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Pgrg"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Pgrg"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Pgrg"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Pgrg"/>
                </container>
              </container>
              <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" height="1"/>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra3" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="hefr"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="hefr"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="hefr"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="hefr"/>
                </container>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra4" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="PscR"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="PscR"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="PscR"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="PscR"/>
                </container>
              </container>
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,2,-1,2,-1">
                <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1,1,-1,1,-1">
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra6" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="ppsp"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="ppsp"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="ppsp"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="ppsp"/>
                  </container>
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra7" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="Phap"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="Phap"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="Phap"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="Phap"/>
                  </container>
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra8" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="atT2"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="atT2"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="atT2"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="atT2"/>
                  </container>
                </container>
                <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1,1,-1,1,-1">
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra9" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pbop"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pbop"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pbop"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pbop"/>
                  </container>
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra10" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pTTS"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pTTS"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pTTS"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pTTS"/>
                  </container>
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra11" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="PPtp"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="PPtp"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="PPtp"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="PPtp"/>
                  </container>
                </container>
                <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1">
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="extra12" file="player/player overview small selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                    <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pac1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pac1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pac1"/>
                    <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pac1"/>
                  </container>
                </container>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Mustermann Tab -->
        <container id="po13">
          <translation id="title"  type="use" value="Mustermann" />
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="60,400,-1" gap="5">
              <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_height="60">
                <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
                <!--ARCHETYPE BADGES-->
                <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">
                  <container default_height="5"/>
                  <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="30">
                    <container default_width="-1" minimum_width="1"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/anchor" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/spreader" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/aggressor" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/progressor" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/overlapper" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/builder" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/distributor" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/box crasher" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/wide threat" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/roamer" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/target" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                    <widget class="picture" file="mustermann/archetypes/finisher" red_replacement="secondary" blue_replacement="bg" green_replacement="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="30"/>
                  </container>
                  <container default_height="-1"/>
                </container>
                <!--ARCHETYPE FILTERS-->
                <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally">
                  <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" gap="0" mode="distribute_equally" default_height="30">
                    <container default_width="30">
                      <widget class="archetype_anchor_clearances">
                        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POc9"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_anchor_blocks">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="PObg"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_anchor_possession_won">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POW9"/>
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_spreader_progressive_passes">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="PGR9"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_spreader_passes_completed">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POpc"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_spreader_possession_won">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_aggressor_headers_won">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POHg"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_aggressor_possession_won">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_progressor_progressive_passes">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_progressor_possession_won">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_progressor_pressures_attempted">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="PRS9"/>
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_overlapper_sprints">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POSp"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_overlapper_crosses_attempted">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Poa9"/>
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_builder_possession_won">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_builder_possession_lost">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POL9"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_builder_pressures_attempted">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_distributor_open_play_key_passes">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pop9"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_distributor_progressive_passes">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_distributor_passes_completed">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_box_crasher_shots">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POsg"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_box_crasher_progressive_passes">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_box_crasher_passes_completed">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_box_crasher_dribbles">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Podr"/>
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_wide_threat_dribbles">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Podr"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_wide_threat_shots">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_roamer_open_play_key_passes">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="Pop9"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_roamer_shots">
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_roamer_pressures_attempted">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_target_headers_won">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POHg"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_target_shots">
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                      <widget class="archetype_finisher_goals">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="POgg"/>
                      </widget>
                      <widget class="archetype_finisher_xg_overperformance">
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="PxGO"/>
                      </widget>
                    </container>
                  </container>
                </container>
                <!--ARCHETYPE HINTS-->
                    <widget class="picture" file="icons/16px/bullet" red_replacement="mustermann" transparency="0.00" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="-1">
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="L'Ancre &#10;Défenseur &#10; &#10;Il défend près du but, se spécialisant dans les blocages et les dégagements de dernière minute."/>
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="picture" file="icons/16px/bullet" red_replacement="mustermann" transparency="0.00" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" image_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" default_width="-1">
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Relanceur &#10; Défenseur &#10; &#10; Le défenseur moderne cultivé, à l'aise avec le ballon au pied et capable de faire des passes progressives."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Gladiateur &#10;Défenseur &#10; &#10;N'hésite pas à s'impliquer, excellant dans la récupération du ballon dans les airs et au sol."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Squelette &#10;Arrière complet &#10; &#10;Actif aux deux extrémités du terrain, effectuant un grand nombre de passes progressives et récupérant régulièrement le ballon."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Piston &#10;Arrière latéral &#10; &#10; Un moteur sur les flancs, qui cherche régulièrement à s'élancer vers l'avant et à envoyer des centres."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Porteur d'eau &#10;Milieu de terrain &#10; &#10;Le héros méconnu qui fait tourner les choses, superbe pour gagner la possession du ballon et jouer la sécurité."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="L'Architecte &#10;Milieu de terrain &#10; &#10;Le cœur de la construction du jeu, régulièrement impliqué dans la possession du ballon, excelle dans la progression du ballon et les passes clés."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Briseur de Chaîne &#10;Milieu de terrain &#10; &#10;Milieu de terrain tout court ; excellent pour pénétrer dans la zone et forcer les occasions de tir."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Chasseur &#10;Attaquant &#10; &#10;Étire la ligne de défense et pénètre dans la surface de réparation ; une menace absolue lorsqu'il court avec le ballon."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Maestro &#10;Attaquant &#10; &#10;Un esprit libre qui s'enfonce profondément ou largement dans des poches d'espace et qui est passé maître dans l'art de créer des opportunités pour les autres."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Le Finisseur &#10;Attaquant &#10; &#10;Une brute absolue qui sert de point d'appui dans la phase d'attaque ; dominant dans les airs."/>
                    </widget>
                      <translation id="hint" type="use" value="Renard des Surfaces &#10;Buteur &#10; &#10;Insaisissable et clinique, un buteur qui dépasse les attentes."/>
                    </widget>
                  </container>
                </container>
              </container>
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,-1" gap="5">
                <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_height="400">
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/mustermann/performance/player performance pizza party" default_item="mmpo" id="mmpp">
                  </container>
                </container>
                <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_height="400">
                  <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/mustermann/performance/player performance pizza party" id="mmpp2">
                  </container>
                </container>
              </container>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/mustermann/performance/player performance pizza party2" default_item="mmsc" id="mmpp4">
                </container>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Polygon Tab -->
        <container id="po03">
          <translation id="title"  type="use" value="Polygon" />
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-1,2,-1">
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="grootix01" file="player/player overview big selector panel" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="paAn"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="paAn"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="paAn"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="paAn"/>
                </container>
                <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/vertical/line" height="1"/>
                <widget class="player_scout_reports_panel" id="grootix02" file="none">
                  <!-- IF HUMAN CONTROLLED TEAM, SHOW -->
                  <record id="object_property" get_property="PHcr" set_property="Shwn"/>
                  <!--Data hub widgets-->
                  <container class="inner_subtle_box" id="dhbW">
                    <string id="remove_if" value="ui.is_fmt_controller_skin"/>
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" />
                    <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astA" file="player/player additional stats mini report attacking" colour="faded text">
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="asCr" file="player/player additional stats mini report creative" colour="faded text">
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astP" file="player/player additional stats mini report passing" colour="faded text">
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="astD" file="player/player additional stats mini report defending" colour="faded text">
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="data_analyst_visualisation_widget" id="visU" hidden="true" visualisation_type="polygon" data_type="player" category="defensive_wide_midfielder" file="widgets/data analyst visualisation mini" show_mini_visualisation_text="false">
                      <record id="object_property" get_property="PclC" set_property="comp" />
                    </widget>
                  </container>
                </widget>
              </container>
              <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,2,-1,2,-1,2,-1">
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="grootix03" file="player/player overview big selector panel2" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="offens"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="offens"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="offens"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="offens"/>
                </container>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="grootix04" file="player/player overview big selector panel3" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="defens"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="defens"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="defens"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="defens"/>
                </container>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="grootix05" file="player/player overview big selector panel4" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                </container>
                <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="grootix06" file="player/player overview big selector panel5" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                  <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="physics"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="physics"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="physics"/>
                  <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="physics"/>
                </container>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Contract Tab -->
        <container id="po04">
          <translation id="title" value="Contract" type="use" translation_id="257347"/>
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/groot/fme/tabs/contract/contract info">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="230163" type="use" value="Contract" />
              </container>
              <widget class="player_transfer_information_panel" id="pitt"  file="player/groot/groot player transfer information" late_loading="false"  save_session_state="true">
                <translation id="title"  type="use" translation_id="230119" value="Transfer" />
              </widget>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Informations Tab -->
        <container id="po05">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="243210" type="use" value="Information" />
              <widget id="infoPO" class="person_information_panel" file="player/groot/fme/tabs/information/player information panel">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="243210" type="use" value="Information" />
              </widget>
              <widget class="work_permit_panel" id="wor1" file="player/groot/groot work permit panel_large" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true" >
                <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="257348" value="Permit"/>
              </widget>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Player Form Tab -->
        <container id="po06">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="247581" type="use" value="Player Form Panel" />
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-3,2,-5,-3">
              <widget class="player_form_panel" id="sta2" file="player/groot/groot player form" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="227813" value="Form"/>
              </widget>
              <widget class="player_form_panel" id="sta1" file="player/groot/groot player form histo" late_loading="true" save_session_state="true">
              </widget>
              <!-- Season stats-->
              <container class="inner_subtle_box" default_height="-2" priority="2" default_width="-2" >
                <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" id="pcsp" file="player/player additional stats small">
                      <!-- Hide this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="hidn"/>
                    </list>
                  </record>
                </widget>
                <widget class="player_stats_panel" id="pssp" file="player/player stats small">
                      <!-- Show this panel if player is in inactive league-->
                      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pila" set_property="Shwn"/>
                    </list>
                  </record>
                </widget>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Stat Tab -->
        <container id="po07">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="247412" type="use" value="Stats" />
            <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel" file="player/groot/data/player additional stats" id="StaT" late_loading="true">
              <translation id="title" translation_id="247412" type="use" value="Stats" />
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Advanced Tab -->
        <container id="po012">
          <translation id="title" value="FM Stag Stats Powered" type="use"/>
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-1,2,-1,2,-1">
              <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/groot/tabs/advsta/player performance stats total" id="mmst" >
                <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="330715" value="Stats (Total)" />
              </container>
              <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/groot/tabs/advsta/player performance stats 90" id="mmpn" >
                <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="382745" value="Stats (Per 90)" />
              </container>
              <container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" file="player/groot/tabs/advsta/stag_A_base" id="Stag" >
                <translation id="title" type="use" value="FM Stag Stats" />
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Analytics Tab -->
        <container id="po08">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="515021" type="use" value="Player Analytics[COMMENT: AREA: Data Hub; SUB-AREA: Player Analytics; FR: 31585; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None]" />
            <container class="bordered_box" appearance="custom/boxes/bottom">
              <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,5,40,5,-10" offset="0" gap="0" />
              <container>
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1,-1" offset="0"/>
                  <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,2,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
                  <widget class="label" alignment="centre_x,centre_y"  size="8" font="signature" colour="secondary" multiline="true">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="420773" type="use" value="Interceptions per 90 minutes[COMMENT: player stat: interceptions per 90 minutes, hint text]" />
                  </widget>
                  <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" colour="secondary" height="2"/>
                  <!--height-->
                  <widget class="dashed_number_label"  size="12" font="signature" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y"  can_scale="true" >
                      <integer id="get_property" value="POiG" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                  <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1,2,-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
                  <widget class="label" alignment="centre_x,centre_y"  size="8" font="signature" colour="secondary" multiline="true">
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="376379" type="use" value="Aer A/90[COMMENT: player stats, Aerial Challenge attempts per 90 minutes, short text]" />
                  </widget>
                  <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" colour="secondary" height="2"/>
                  <!--height-->
                  <widget class="dashed_number_label"  size="12" font="signature" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_x,centre_y"  can_scale="true" >
                      <integer id="get_property" value="POHg" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="301167" type="use" value="Tck A[COMMENT: Tackle attempts, short text]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="Pota" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" type="new" value="Pres A/90[COMMENT: AREA: Scouting; SUB-AREA: Shortlist Panel; FR-BN: ]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="PRS9" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="301173" type="use" value="Ps A/90[COMMENT: Passes attempted per game, short text]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="POpg" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" type="new" value="Pr passes/90[COMMENT: AREA: Scouting; SUB-AREA: Shortlist Panel; FR-BN: ]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="PGR9" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" type="new" value="OP-KP/90[COMMENT: AREA: Scouting; SUB-AREA: Shortlist Panel; FR-BN: ]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="Pop9" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="447678" type="use" value="Ch C/90[COMMENT: Chances Created per game, short text]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="POcG" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="513539" type="use" value="xA/90[COMMENT: AREA: Competition Stats; SUB-AREA: Player Overview; FR-BN: 19955; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: None; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: Short stat name for Expected Assists per 90 minutes]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="PxA9" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="542452" type="use" value="Drb/90[COMMENT: AREA: Player Stats (Chalkboard) table column; SUB-AREA: Player Movement; FR-BN: 53664; TONE: Formal; CHARLIMIT: Shortish; REF-ID: n/a; NOTE: short identifier for dribbles per 90 minutes]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="Podr" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="301177" type="use" value="Shot/90[COMMENT: Shots per game, short text]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="POsg" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
                    <translation id="text" translation_id="249489" type="use" value="Tgls[COMMENT team goals]" />
                  </widget>
                  <!--height-->
                      <integer id="get_property" value="POtg" />
                    </record>
                  </widget>
                </container>
              </container>
              <container/>
                <layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" layout="-1" offset="0" gap="0" />
                <widget class="label" font="signature" colour="secondary" alignment="centre_y" size="14">
                  <translation id="text" type="use" value="Stats per 90mins" />
                </widget>
              </container>
              <container class="inner_subtle_box" height="450" draw_vertical_dividers="true">
                <layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" layout="-1" gap="5">
                </layout>
                <widget class="data_hub_player_analytics_panel" id="tab5"  file="player/groot/data hub player analytics panel" dont_set_embedded_title="true">
                  <translation id="title" type="use" value="Data Hub" />
                </widget>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Injury Tab -->
        <container id="po09">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="247523" type="use" value="Injury[COMMENT: Player Injury name, table header]" />
            <widget class="player_injury_panel" id="InjU" file="player/player injury panel small" late_loading="true" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false">
              <translation id="title" translation_id="247523" type="use" value="Injury[COMMENT: Player Injury name, table header]" />
              </record>
            </widget>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Development Tab -->
        <container id="po10">
          <translation id="title" type="use" translation_id="309187" value="Development"/>
            <container class="vertical_adaptive_container" layout="-5,2,-5,2,-1">
              <widget class="person_happiness_panel" id="phap" file="player/groot/person happiness profile" late_loading="true">
                  <integer id="get_property" value="objt"/>
                  <integer id="set_property" value="objt"/>
                </record>
              </widget>
              <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" width="1"/>
              <widget class="person_discussion_panel" file="player/quick chat" id="irdi" late_loading="true" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false">
                <translation id="title" translation_id="509194" type="use" value="Quick Chat" />
              </widget>
              <widget class="picture" file="dividers/standard/horizontal/line" width="1"/>
              <widget class="player_training_stats_panel" id="pitf" file="Tangfu/player training small"  late_loading="false" valid_for_international_managers_other_team="false" valid_for_other_team_managers="false" valid_for_unemployed_managers="false"   >
                <translation id="title" translation_id="363655" type="use" value="Individual Training[COMMENT: training players panel, column heading for Individual Training Focus]" />
              </widget>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Historic Tab -->
        <container id="po11">
          <translation id="title" translation_id="247605" type="use" value="Career Stats" />
            <container class="horizontal_adaptive_container" layout="-5,2,-2">
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos1" file="player/groot/player overview attributes selector panel" save_session_state="true" minimum_width="640" default_width="780" priority="1">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pahs"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pahs"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pahs"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pahs"/>
              </container>
              <record id="default_properties" file="player/player overview small selector panel"  save_session_state="true" default_width="-1"  />
              <container class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" id="cos10" file="player/groot/groot milestone" save_session_state="true" default_height="-1" default_width="-1" priority="3">
                <integer id="default_for_unemployed_managers" value="pac1"/>
                <integer id="default_for_international_managers_other_team" value="pac1"/>
                <integer id="default_for_everyone_else" value="pac1"/>
                <integer id="default_for_versus_mode" value="pac1"/>
              </container>
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
        <!-- Historic Tab -->
        <container id="po14">
          <translation id="title" type="use" value="Timeline" />
            <container class="player_history_achievements_panel" file="player/groot/timeline/player history achievements" id="PHac">
            </container>
          </container>
        </container>
      </container>
    </container>
  </container>
  <!-- -->
  <!-- -->
  <!-- -->
  <!-- -->
  <!-- -->
  <!-- -->
</panel>

5 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Hello

Anyone knows which panel controls the part in the red box? I checked a lot of youth intake panels but could not figure it out.

youthintake.jpg.dade3f0768fb1f33b7f741a4c5162cb1.jpg

Thanks!

i believe its ↓ from what i remember

youth development youth candidate squad list panel

but i'm not 100% sure

vor 9 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

youth development youth candidate squad list panel

That is correct. The whole panel is youth development youth candidate squad list panel.xml

But I could not get the part in the red box from it.. could you figure it out?

<container class="scrolling_box" navigation_container="true" navigation_container_allow_empty="true">
				<container id="tale">
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

</container>
			</container> 

Should be that part? But I don't know what to do with it..

Edited by Holzi

15 minutes ago, Holzi said:

That is correct. The whole panel is youth development youth candidate squad list panel.xml

But I could not get the part in the red box from it.. could you figure it out?

<container class="scrolling_box" navigation_container="true" navigation_container_allow_empty="true">
				<container id="tale">
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" horizontal_inset="0" />

</container>
			</container> 

i'm sorry, but what you write makes no sense to me,

if you mean that it's not working on another page, you might not have taken enough or the widget isnt working outside. there are many options

there is similar data from a mail, maybe that will work better.. just a guess 

vor 57 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

if you mean that it's not working on another page, you might not have taken enough or the widget isnt working outside. there are many options

I don't want to use it on another page. I want to change the alignment for some columns in the red box. But I could not find anything (file or widget) in youth development youth candidate squad list panel.xml which points to the table in the red box. Maybe it is hardcoded?

5 minutes ago, Holzi said:

I don't want to use it on another page. I want to change the alignment for some columns in the red box. But I could not find anything (file or widget) in youth development youth candidate squad list panel.xml which points to the table in the red box. Maybe it is hardcoded?

the box starts in line 31 from what i can see, tho it's just a quick look.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

the box starts in line 31 from what i can see, tho it's just a quick look.

I don't think so.. the part from line 31 and further is responsible for the green box.

youth_intake2.thumb.jpg.f57ea832090fb2ec7c334a731c28ef4d.jpg

That is why I thought the red box starts from line 10.

<container id="tale">
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="50" horizontal_inset="50" />

</container>
			</container> 

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! :)

4 minutes ago, Holzi said:

I don't think so.. the part from line 31 and further is responsible for the green box.

youth_intake2.thumb.jpg.f57ea832090fb2ec7c334a731c28ef4d.jpg

That is why I thought the red box starts from line 10.

<container id="tale">
					<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="50" horizontal_inset="50" />

</container>
			</container> 

Anyway, thank you very much for your help! :)

ahh yes ofc,

i'll take a look once i get abit mroe time and see what i can find

vor 1 Minute schrieb snowofman:

ahh yes ofc,

i'll take a look once i get abit mroe time and see what i can find

<container id="tale">

</container>
			</container> 

It is this container for sure. I can move the box with the offset/inset values. But still I don't know where the stuff in this container is coming from. Only info is id="tale" which I don't know what to do with.

youth_intake3.jpg.1e14bd5f8365ab523bc86dea5d228f2a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Holzi said:
				<container id="tale">

</container>
			</container> 

It is this container for sure. I can move the box with the offset/inset values. But still I don't know where the stuff in this container is coming from. Only info is id="tale" which I don't know what to do with.

youth_intake3.jpg.1e14bd5f8365ab523bc86dea5d228f2a.jpg

youth intake collapsable boxes

try and look here. i'll take a deep look later as said once i got abit mroe time.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

youth intake collapsable boxes

try and look here. i'll take a deep look later as said once i got abit mroe time.

Thanks very much! You were almost right. youth scholar collapsable boxes.xml it should be. :)

1 hour ago, Holzi said:

Thanks! ;)

I maybe have an easier one now. What is the agent offer news item panel called?

agentoffer.jpg.59d5f250a765e92d33f900fd606b2d07.jpg

it's part of the 

player scout reports analysis subpanel.xml

which controls multiply pages.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb snowofman:

it's part of the 

player scout reports analysis subpanel.xml

which controls multiply pages.

Thanks! I found out it is scout centre report card.xml in particular.

2 minutes ago, Holzi said:

Thanks! I found out it is scout centre report card.xml in particular.

yeah, i just felt it was better to give you the overall page. as it has both the scouting centre, little and big report card under it + the club interest mail.