Different version, same comical old player interactions

Jordan Pickford (as Everton captain in August 2024) just complained about "the squad lacking depth in centre back position". And with whatever voodoo he's been employing he's got almost every player in the squad agreeing with him.

The four centre backs at the club are Jean Todibo, Strahinja Pavlovic, Leo Ostigard and Jarrad Branthwaite.

So apparently, after spending quite a lot of money improving the defense, Pickford reckons that pissing Mason Holgate and Michael Keane are better players?

If you can't fix player interactions to make them remotely realistic, just remove them from the game. Stuff like this simply breaks immersion and provides no value to the experience.

Yeah. It's goofy. I haven't gotten that problem with my Bundesliga save but my previous Notts Co save the whole team was getting nervous about the depth up front while I was breaking records for goal scoring. SI added all these annoying features that make no sense. I get why they implemented them but if you are going to add something like that, make it make sense. If it's too difficult to program it to take into account what's going on in your save then why add a feature like this in the first place?

• XaW locked this topic