[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 v1.8 - Updated 21/08/24

_Ben_

6 minutes ago, zois92 said:

No need to say sorry man, you just changed the way I play the game after 10 years!
Looking forward for FM25 and im hoping that skinning will still be a thing and see your new ideas

How much is missing? Have you tried 85% zoom on your resolution? I’m sure I can guide/help you to change a few things - I’m guessing that attributes are cut off in the middle section?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 17/07/2024 at 23:40, _Ben_ said:

How much is missing? Have you tried 85% zoom on your resolution? I’m sure I can guide/help you to change a few things - I’m guessing that attributes are cut off in the middle section?

i fixed it, it was the problem with the landing page and I am a happy kid now:lol:

One question tho, i can't seem to find the sweet touch of the UID.
It worked on one player but now i cant seem to find where to click

2 minutes ago, zois92 said:

i fixed it, it was the problem with the landing page and I am a happy kid now:lol:

One question tho, i can't seem to find the sweet touch of the UID.
It worked on one player but now i cant seem to find where to click

Yeah. It’s a button problem. Click on the little cog for the ‘custom report’ then off it and it should work. I’ll try and find what is causing that issue!

27 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Yeah. It’s a button problem. Click on the little cog for the ‘custom report’ then off it and it should work. I’ll try and find what is causing that issue!

Legend!

On 16/07/2024 at 10:42, _Ben_ said:

Aha! Yes. It was something I purposely hid from my own skin but then forgot to take off. I’m not in front of the Pc now but, I think, if you delete Sidebar Sections from one of the folders, it’ll revert. 

Didnt want to make my own recruitment easy!

There is your answer!

1 hour ago, zois92 said:

This might sound stupid but i can't seem to find the "staff search" button anywhere.

Screenshot 2024-07-20 at 16.48.48.png

On 20/07/2024 at 16:10, _Ben_ said:

There is your answer!

May have misundersood what you meant, but I can't find staff search either. As in for recruiting new staff. The page you've shared seems to be staff overview, and you can see any shortlisted staff, but I can't seem to find the page to search for external staff?

55 minutes ago, fmbugabuser said:

May have misundersood what you meant, but I can't find staff search either. As in for recruiting new staff. The page you've shared seems to be staff overview, and you can see any shortlisted staff, but I can't seem to find the page to search for external staff?

Delete the file caller ‘sidebar sections’ in the sections folder of my skin, reload the skin and it should be back. 

17 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @_Ben_ is it possible to remove the attribute numbers from the player profile and have solely the attribute bars at all? Thank you

Yeah this is possible, you'll need to replace the attributes with the bars. Not sure where the attributes are located in the current version of the skin, but the bars should be located at Statman1.6/panels/player/Tabbed/main/attributes/player stats no polygon attribute panel.xml

On 29/07/2024 at 15:38, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @_Ben_ is it possible to remove the attribute numbers from the player profile and have solely the attribute bars at all? Thank you

New skin (WIP) or v1.6?

On 30/07/2024 at 15:21, West82 said:

Hi @_Ben_

How do you modify the inside of the buttons as I'd like to add a "medical report" button ?

You'll need to create a new button, with a unique identity before creating a container with an ID that you use to decide whether it is shown or hidden, setting the button to show when clicked and hide when clicked another. If you're new to this, I suggest that you copy a current button, rename the parts and work from there.

Il y a 18 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

New skin (WIP) or v1.6?

WIP

Il y a 18 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

You'll need to create a new button, with a unique identity before creating a container with an ID that you use to decide whether it is shown or hidden, setting the button to show when clicked and hide when clicked another. If you're new to this, I suggest that you copy a current button, rename the parts and work from there.

OK, but I can't work out where you make the changes in the "icon_link/profile".

I've managed to add it as you explained above, but now how do you make the changes there? 

How do you go about modifying the topics that open, where they are (files)?

1 hour ago, West82 said:

WIP

OK, but I can't work out where you make the changes in the "icon_link/profile".

I've managed to add it as you explained above, but now how do you make the changes there? 

How do you go about modifying the topics that open, where they are (files)?

Let me talk you through it...

<!-- Button -->
		<widget class="icon_button" id="not1" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" icon_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" icon="icons/16px/file" show_button_appearance="false" width="16">

Here is some code for a note button. It's a separate file sat in the icon_link area of my skin. It's id is unique and I've set an icon etc.

<!--notes button-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg int">
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="25,-1" horizontal_gap="10" />
          <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/notes" />
        </container>

Here is that button sat inside an area of my skin. It's just a widget and doesn't do anything at present.

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="1500" id="box3">
        <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="40,-1,80" vertical_gap="2" />

This is the box that I want to hide when I've pressed the button. Notice it's called 'box3'

Because...

<attachment class="event_relay_attachment" event_id="mmnb1">
				<record id="action_event">
					<flags id="event_id" value="hide"/>
					<flags id="event_target" value="box3"/>
				</record>
			</attachment>

An action of clicking the icon is that box3 now gets hidden and this:

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" id="not" hidden="true">
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="10" />
    <container class="filterable_notes_panel" width="1500">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" />
      <animation class="slide_in_top_animation" />
    </container>
  </container>

with the id of 'not' is shown, because, before, it's set as hidden.

<flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
					<flags id="event_target" value="not"/>
				</record>
			</attachment>

- - -

You need to build what you want inside of the space you want it to come up, ensuring that it is hidden. Ensure that there is an id for the box you want to hide, too. Then, program the button to 'show' or 'hide' each ID. These buttons are all in the icon_link file in my skin.

Start simple. My boxes have hidden close buttons on them in places, too. Just start with empty boxes - using different coloured containers to check your work - and program the button to hide and show them.

Hope that helps!

Il y a 4 heures, _Ben_ a dit :

Let me talk you through it...

<!-- Button -->
		<widget class="icon_button" id="not1" alignment="centre_x,centre_y" icon_alignment="centre_x,centre_y" icon="icons/16px/file" show_button_appearance="false" width="16">

Here is some code for a note button. It's a separate file sat in the icon_link area of my skin. It's id is unique and I've set an icon etc.

<!--notes button-->
        <container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg int">
          <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="25,-1" horizontal_gap="10" />
          <widget class="client_object_viewer_selector_panel" file="player/icon_link/notes" />
        </container>

Here is that button sat inside an area of my skin. It's just a widget and doesn't do anything at present.

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" width="1500" id="box3">
        <layout class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="40,-1,80" vertical_gap="2" />

This is the box that I want to hide when I've pressed the button. Notice it's called 'box3'

Because...

<flags id="event_id" value="hide"/>
					<flags id="event_target" value="box3"/>
				</record>
			</attachment>

An action of clicking the icon is that box3 now gets hidden and this:

<container class="inner_contrast_box_no_margin" red_replacement="bg" id="not" hidden="true">
    <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_gap="10" />
    <container class="filterable_notes_panel" width="1500">
      <record id="object_property" get_property="Pers" />
      <animation class="slide_in_top_animation" />
    </container>
  </container>

with the id of 'not' is shown, because, before, it's set as hidden.

<flags id="event_id" value="show"/>
					<flags id="event_target" value="not"/>
				</record>
			</attachment>

- - -

You need to build what you want inside of the space you want it to come up, ensuring that it is hidden. Ensure that there is an id for the box you want to hide, too. Then, program the button to 'show' or 'hide' each ID. These buttons are all in the icon_link file in my skin.

Start simple. My boxes have hidden close buttons on them in places, too. Just start with empty boxes - using different coloured containers to check your work - and program the button to hide and show them.

Hope that helps!

Thanks a lot, it's hard to understand, but I think that once I'd made one, I'd have understood. 

But once again, well done, you've done a hell of a job.

Where do you find this ID? What does it belong to? 

event_id="mmnb1"

On this part (for example)

<container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="gk1" file="player/statman/stat rating gk performance">
<record id="object_property" get_property="Pigo" set_property="Shwn"/>
</container>

Where is the file that can be modified? Where can I find the file? 

Edited by West82

Hi Ben really enjoying using this skin, great work! Fully loaded with player stats that are easy to read and nicely presented. One thing I can't find though is where to discuss training a new trait with a player?

Just now, Paul Wolf said:

Hi Ben really enjoying using this skin, great work! Fully loaded with player stats that are easy to read and nicely presented. One thing I can't find though is where to discuss training a new trait with a player?

I mean a new trait for a player and discussing it with a coach

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, West82 said:

Now I've got the hang of it. I'm adding hidden buttons all over the place, it's something else and it's a real pleasure.

Thank you @_Ben_

Please share images!

I’m working on a scaled back version of the whole skin - with a theme that continues through from the player profile - which will likely to be last release in this iteration. Screenshots to follow!

Edited by _Ben_

Il y a 1 heure, _Ben_ a dit :

Please share images!

I’m working on a scaled back version of the whole skin - with a theme that continues through from the player profile - which will likely to be last release in this iteration. Screenshots to follow!

Awesome, excited to see

The first image, when you click on Ability

The second image is an add "medical" button

image.png

Capture d'écran 2024-08-03 185435.png

Edited by West82

Posted (edited)

Nothing major here but just some changes to panels trying to bring the entire skin back into line with how I've remade the player profile:

49c641393937359e347c972612e916a2.png

a1749fcaf8592a66711e9ece1e3e8e84.png

db814b95a01689902fca572f23be9e2a.png

992c61572b73f01369a85d036c88cd7e.jpg

de56020e67370d1697d491d99b3edb16.png

74b3748b16f8106c193eaee847c1f906.png

Just ticking over, keeping sharp for whatever FM25 brings!

Edited by _Ben_

11 hours ago, _Ben_ said:

Nothing major here but just some changes to panels trying to bring the entire skin back into line with how I've remade the player profile:

The club info screens look loads better @_Ben_, I really like them.

Can you make the low attributes on the player screen more visible? I can hardly read them whilst they are grey/black

1 hour ago, West82 said:

What's also great is highlighting the attributes when you select a position on the trainer. 

Not something I'm overly bothered about, to be honest!

1 hour ago, Rick87 said:

The club info screens look loads better @_Ben_, I really like them.

Can you make the low attributes on the player screen more visible? I can hardly read them whilst they are grey/black

Thanks. The lack of clarity is intentional. You can change the colours in the settings file:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
    <colour name="low attribute"                             value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                         value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                             value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                         value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

On 04/08/2024 at 17:23, milenec11 said:

@_Ben_

do i understood correct?

we are expecting i final release of your work? its truth?

Yeah, why not.

No idea when or how happy I'll be with it but I'll share my work with the community.

Hi @_Ben_.

Is there any way to change the colors on the match and average ratings to use the "normal" colours?
I was able to easily change the attributes to the colours I wanted, I assumed that for the ratings I'd only need to change the settings.xml, but I've tried and nothing changed.

Basically, I wanted - colour wise - to move from this 110a711b816fe20542d9e57f0fcab623.png to something similar to this  42a43c32fb8d5e78087dfe0512f2cdd3.png

5 minutes ago, PT-KK said:

Hi @_Ben_.

Is there any way to change the colors on the match and average ratings to use the "normal" colours?
I was able to easily change the attributes to the colours I wanted, I assumed that for the ratings I'd only need to change the settings.xml, but I've tried and nothing changed.

Basically, I wanted - colour wise - to move from this 110a711b816fe20542d9e57f0fcab623.png to something similar to this  42a43c32fb8d5e78087dfe0512f2cdd3.png

Not got FM open right now but if you delete the class, I think, called match_rating_label_formatted, you should revert to normal!

3 minutes ago, West82 said:

@_Ben_ Can I show you what I've done in pv?

Of course.

37 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

Not got FM open right now but if you delete the class, I think, called match_rating_label_formatted, you should revert to normal!

Thank you, it worked.

One last question, sorry.

Shouldn't these colours (attribute number and bar) map the same way, or did I miss something?

e70af85a7ac5ab5b3f27ba5a9e3d8d54.png

1 hour ago, PT-KK said:

Thank you, it worked.

One last question, sorry.

Shouldn't these colours (attribute number and bar) map the same way, or did I miss something?

e70af85a7ac5ab5b3f27ba5a9e3d8d54.png

No they don’t. Again - not at my Pc but there is settings for each of these - bar and ‘box’ that you set the colours for. I have a dig around the graphics to find them and look for red_replacement=‘excellent attribute’ or similar!

On 03/08/2024 at 13:17, _Ben_ said:

a1749fcaf8592a66711e9ece1e3e8e84.png

de56020e67370d1697d491d99b3edb16.png

74b3748b16f8106c193eaee847c1f906.png

I like how you added more stats in the per 90, will you be releasing the final WIP before FM25 come out? I have been messing around with your WIP file and can't even comprehend how you did some changes.

• _Ben_ changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] Statman24 v1.8 - Updated 21/08/24

Great stuff, is it possible to remove the attribute bar? I play with a diffrent language and therfore with a diffrent attribute order. Now the bar doesnt match with the attribute number anymore.

55 minutes ago, Duckn said:

Great stuff, is it possible to remove the attribute bar? I play with a diffrent language and therfore with a diffrent attribute order. Now the bar doesnt match with the attribute number anymore.

Yeah - these are the issues that are going to come here! I guess, the easiest way is to go into classes and delete the attribute_bar class so it just doesn't show up!

Loving the new changes, especially the player profile landing screen!  Although I am having an issue with it - when I first load the game and open the player profile, everything appears as it should.  However, if I then go to look at a second player's profile, the landing page is largely blank.

I've tried clearing the cache but that hasn't helped.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I'd be grateful.

Cheers

profile.png

1 hour ago, James M said:

Loving the new changes, especially the player profile landing screen!  Although I am having an issue with it - when I first load the game and open the player profile, everything appears as it should.  However, if I then go to look at a second player's profile, the landing page is largely blank.

I've tried clearing the cache but that hasn't helped.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this I'd be grateful.

Cheers

profile.png

You need to change the landing page in Preferences to attributes then it will work correctly 

You need to change the landing page in Preferences to attributes then it will work correctly, also if you changed to Statman skin from a previous skin you will need to shut down and restart FM so skin can work correctly 

thanks both, although I think maybe I was being unclear and should have attached both screenshots.

With Profile as the landing page, the first player I click on I get the below, which is great.  So I don't know if that is just a happy coincidence and really the Profile page is just to be ignored, or if it is part of the skin design?

profile 2.png