[FM24][SKIN] Rensie Custom skin - Updated 14/02/2024

keysi

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Frazier_hcv said:

On my home screen the tabs that i choose to see keep reseting everytime i entered the game, is it normal?

Go to preferences and check this is unselected " Automatically override custom panels " as it resets them 

Posted (edited)
Il y a 19 heures, JustHowie a dit :

Go to preferences and check this is unselected " Automatically override custom panels " as it resets them 

Didn't work for me. Before that i had all home screen tabs on finaces, now they are all on the league table. I tested if the problem happened in other skins, and no, it's only on this one i guess.

Edited by Frazier_hcv

23 hours ago, Frazier_hcv said:

On my home screen the tabs that i choose to see keep reseting everytime i entered the game, is it normal?

3 hours ago, Frazier_hcv said:

Didn't work for me. Before that i had all home screen tabs on finaces, now they are all on the league table. I tested if the problem happened in other skins, and no, it's only on this one i guess.

As @JustHowie suggested, be sure you unticked this option, also clear the cache folder and delete all other skins from the skins folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024. 

I would not use the skin alone if it would reset every time I enter the game and I would not release the skin publicly with the bug like this. It doesn't happen so I use my skin for the whole time without some issue. 

il y a 33 minutes, keysi a dit :

As @JustHowie suggested, be sure you unticked this option, also clear the cache folder and delete all other skins from the skins folder in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2024. 

I would not use the skin alone if it would reset every time I enter the game and I would not release the skin publicly with the bug like this. It doesn't happen so I use my skin for the whole time without some issue. 

I made a clean installation, let the game vanilla, only using the skin. Still the same thing. I give up. One more thing the zip file says the skin version is 3.1 but after i unpack show's me version 3. Thank you all for the responses.

16 minutes ago, Frazier_hcv said:

I made a clean installation, let the game vanilla, only using the skin. Still the same thing. I give up. One more thing the zip file says the skin version is 3.1 but after i unpack show's me version 3. Thank you all for the responses.

The number of the version is correct, there was just one file removed between 3 and 3.1 (training overview). 

I had it like this for not just only this version of the game but probably since I started making skins around FM17 and that option is unticked. 

image.thumb.png.caa548167f5aa4d43e14533a15743215.png image.png.4a527fef31b10a577b7caddeeb69c48c.png

25 minutes ago, Frazier_hcv said:

try and delete the deep game cache.

it may have some conflicts hiddenin there - it's safe as the folder will just be re made by the game next time you start FM

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997644231185-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

it may have some conflicts hiddenin there - it's safe as the folder will just be re made by the game next time you start FM

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/articles/9997644231185-How-to-remove-my-caches-and-or-preferences-folders-in-Football-Manager

I think you are complicating everything and trying to find non-existent problems. the author of the post simply does not know how to configure the game. unfortunately, 3/4 of users are unable to configure the game, operating system or monitor and blame the authors of the skins for non-existent bugs. although in this case the fault lies exclusively with SI managers, the problem is an obvious consequence of the appearance of the "Automatically override custom panels" function

Il y a 19 heures, keysi a dit :

The number of the version is correct, there was just one file removed between 3 and 3.1 (training overview). 

I had it like this for not just only this version of the game but probably since I started making skins around FM17 and that option is unticked. 

image.thumb.png.caa548167f5aa4d43e14533a15743215.png image.png.4a527fef31b10a577b7caddeeb69c48c.png

I done that already.

Il y a 19 heures, snowofman a dit :

Thanks. Still continues. I will do a new windows clean installation.

Hi!

How do I change the colours of the orange boxes? (Continue button and text colours also)

image.thumb.png.3b7cab82540bf67a27d933950d7fe77a.png

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Loïk said:

Hi!

How do I change the colours of the orange boxes? (Continue button and text colours also)

Thanks!

Look in game/continue.xml and team/team squad.xml 

On 26/05/2024 at 15:46, Loïk said:

Hi!

Thanks!

Boxes with captain etc. are in the skin/panels/team/team squad information facts.xml - there's "red_replacement="fm24 accent" and don't forget to change the font colour too. 

The text is in the skin folder/panels/generic/titlebar search panel.xml where the the title area and description widgets are. 

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

I changed the font from Rensie Skin, but now this panel showing "..." instead the title, how can I fix it?

image.png.99fb4d680a145e566ee152d25204b948.png

it's not "...", your font is too big for the given tab size

17 minutos atrás, Olas Nick disse:

it's not "...", your font is too big for the given tab size

Yes, I know but I don't know how to make smaller that text

46 minutes ago, gabbfx said:

Definitely not, I fixed it by moving the attributes section a little further to the left

If you had bothered to read abit down on the page i linked, you would have learned about px sizes 

<string id="file_name" value="proximanova-regular.ttf"/>
<real id="font_size_xxsmall" value="6.7" /> <!-- 9px -->
<real id="font_size_xsmall" value="8.1" /> <!-- 11px -->
<real id="font_size_small" value="8.8" /> <!-- 12px -->
<real id="font_size_normal" value="9.7" /> <!-- 13px -->
<real id="font_size_large" value="11.2" /> <!-- 15px -->
<real id="font_size_xlarge" value="13.7" /> <!-- 18px -->
<real id="font_size_xxlarge" value="16.6" /> <!-- 22px -->

So you would know in the future how to change sizes on fonts.

this way you "could" have fixed it without having to resize other stuff.. just saying

2 hours ago, gabbfx said:

Definitely not, I fixed it by moving the attributes section a little further to the left

it is better to redo the panel scheme so as to allocate much more space for these parts.

2 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

If you had bothered to read abit down on the page i linked, you would have learned about px sizes 

<string id="file_name" value="proximanova-regular.ttf"/>
<real id="font_size_xxsmall" value="6.7" /> <!-- 9px -->
<real id="font_size_xsmall" value="8.1" /> <!-- 11px -->
<real id="font_size_small" value="8.8" /> <!-- 12px -->
<real id="font_size_normal" value="9.7" /> <!-- 13px -->
<real id="font_size_large" value="11.2" /> <!-- 15px -->
<real id="font_size_xlarge" value="13.7" /> <!-- 18px -->
<real id="font_size_xxlarge" value="16.6" /> <!-- 22px -->

So you would know in the future how to change sizes on fonts.

this way you "could" have fixed it without having to resize other stuff.. just saying

i read it, thanks so much

5 hours ago, David Crash said:

Enjoy your work, but noticed such a strange thing: sometimes in 3D-match the game skips goals without even showing a replay. This was not noticed on other skins. What could be the problem?

Won't be the skin, there's nothing the skins that can cause it