Database changes

I have only just started my save and have set everything up for my team and just played a intersquad friendly so literally are 2 days into my club - on the game details of my save it says there are 79785 database changes.

I noticed there was a minor update and I was thinking shall I or shall I not start again with me only just starting the game and thought as the minor update mentions Germany and Japan mainly database changes I would have a look and see how many they are on the game details and it reports 79719.  Should these numbers be taken literally to determine the number of changes as it appears that there was another 79k worth of data changes  since my save in the minor update or should you not use this number to determine the number of changes as it appears to close to the previous db change number for it to be true

If I'm not mistaken, the number of database changes in the game status screen refers to custom databases, and not the official one. So it's probably down to extra files you have loaded.

26 minutes ago, wazza said:

I noticed there was a minor update and I was thinking shall I or shall I not start again with me only just starting the game

Look at the changelist and see if any of the database updates will affect your save. If not, crack on.