Game 7: Serbia vs England from the Arena AufSchalke LIVE on BBC1 8pm

What will be the result?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/06/24 at 18:59

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, m_fenton said:

Ref definitely booking an England player first here.

For something incredibly innocuous as well, I've seen this script before many times with garbage refs like this

1 minute ago, darren1983 said:

Feel like Saka is really underrated or maybe underappreciated by England fans. He's so good and England look and play much better when he's starting. 

Don't think either is true tbh, we know how great he is

Just now, TalkSport said:

That’s a harsh yellow :D 

Not even slightly. Literally the 3rd foul on Bellingham in the last 90 seconds, beyond all the ones beyond that. They're trying to kick him out the game and finally been punished.

1 minute ago, VP. said:

Kostic had enough trying to deal with Saka 😎

Shearer spoke quicker than I could type ffs.

Outwitted by Shearer. Start drinking. Heavily

Just now, darren1983 said:

I dunno, maybe it's just parts online I see but feels like he gets down played a lot by some fans is all.

I think it's probably the usual very very boring club bias that people have by extremely online people, you can even see it in this thread

TAA obviously has all the technical qualities to play in midfield, but he looks out of place because he doesn't have enough experience playing there.
Doesn't know where to go off the ball to receive it, doesn't know which way to turn and pass as he's receiving it.

Could be great a year or two down the line, but a big risk in a tournament like this.

2 minutes ago, m_fenton said:

Not even slightly. Literally the 3rd foul on Bellingham in the last 90 seconds, beyond all the ones beyond that. They're trying to kick him out the game and finally been punished.

I mean, that one was an overhit touch by Bellingham where player closed his legs to minimise a foul, and made contact through no fault of his own. Others way more of a yellow, referee got there in the end but the wrong way for me.

Just now, Baptista_8 said:

Excellent. If we had Eze, Grealish or Palmer over Foden we'd be even better.

Eze and Palmer are wonderful players but Foden is a level above. Need to get him and Kane involved. 

All over them yet only 1-0, foden has been sh*te, taking up kane's position in the box and not getting anywhere near the backpost where the balls are ending up is... yeah... 

Just now, TalkSport said:

I mean, that one was an overhit touch by Bellingham where player closed his legs to minimise a foul, and made contact through no fault of his own. Others way more of a yellow, referee got there in the end but the wrong way for me.

Think it's just persistent fouls, next person to foul him gets booked sort of thing