Game 7: Serbia vs England from the Arena AufSchalke LIVE on BBC1 8pm

What will be the result?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/06/24 at 18:59

Overall, if being really picky. TAA needs to take more care with ball in midfield, Stones needs to wake up and we need to move ball a bit quicker side to side. 

Steady performance overall, with Saka/Bellingham putting in some good individual performances to get the opening. 

Get a 2nd early on, get some minutes for Shaw, and rest Bellingham, and it would be a great first game for what’s required and to build upon.

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we've been ok. A bit slow at times to build up.  TAA looks like a fish out of water there, he's got in Rice's way many times. Mainoo would make a massive difference but hey I'm a utd fan so I would say that. 

Foden has been fine. He's got no support from Trippier and he's not a winger. Kane needs to get on the ball more.

2 minutes ago, Heartwork said:

Pundits talking about Kane like he's playing the Heskey role - positioning himself to draw defenders away and freeing up the other attackers.

That's how he mainly plays for Bayern but they have Sane/Coman/Davies/Gnabry who are all rapid running beyond him, our wide players don't really do that.

1 minute ago, JJ72 said:

Think we've been ok. A bit slow at times to build up.  TAA looks like a fish out of water there, he's got in Rice's way many times. Mainoo would make a massive difference but hey I'm a utd fan so I would say that. 

Foden has been fine. He's got no support from Trippier and he's not a winger. Kane needs to get on the ball more.

Foden will improve if he moves centrally if/when Bellingham comes off.

I love how everyone has there own club bias tint about who is/isn't playing well and who should come on, while Baptista is still holding Jack Grealish's mum grudges against Foden :lol:

7 minutes ago, Bootador said:

Mixed bag, he's done alright - I'm not convinced... Bellingham being everywhere has covered his defensive deficiencies somewhat.

(was Walker that made the pass fwiw)

Don't forget Rice's deficiencies then, considering he's also made 0 tackles and made less interceptions. 

3 minutes ago, kopsy101 said:

Don't forget Rice's deficiencies then, considering he's also made 0 tackles and made less interceptions. 

Lovely tackle that by Rice just inside our box.

4 minutes ago, Bootador said:

I love how everyone has there own club bias tint about who is/isn't playing well and who should come on, while Baptista is still holding Jack Grealish's mum grudges against Foden :lol:

I tell you what, Le Tiss is making this side tick

Just now, Baptista_8 said:

Marc Guehi

Rolls Royce

Palace directors quickly double checking what the release clause is in case they need to renegotiate a contract with a bigger one/none at all.

4 minutes ago, kopsy101 said:

I think quality is more important than quantity.

3 minutes ago, Bootador said:

Bellingham is far too good defensively to be a 10.

Hopefully TAA subbed. Bellingham takes his spot. Palmer to 10. 

2 minutes ago, Pukey said:

Could argue he's too good offensively to be a DM though :D 

Old school box to box, he can do everything - you want him doing everything. You want him involved all the time

1 minute ago, JJ72 said:

Poor start to the second half. Why are we so deep?

Serbia goal coming up. Half asleep

Hopefully not Southgate's handbrake.

1 minute ago, Smallen said:

Mowbray is doing a good job of putting me on edge despite us not really being challenged at all.

Yeah, it'd be nice to score more but this has been very comfortable even out of possession.

Edited by Bootador

3 minutes ago, kopsy101 said:

It was obviously ironic because defensively he's been fine. 

Since you made that comment about Rice he's been our best player :D

Say something about Kane so he score's a goal!