Game 7: Serbia vs England from the Arena AufSchalke LIVE on BBC1 8pm

What will be the result?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/06/24 at 18:59

• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Darren Moores Mum said:

Entirely why Gareth is so poor. Doesn't have a clue how to change things if plan A isn't working.

We’re still winning.

These games always goes one of two ways, we hold on (or score in the break) and Gareth is great or we concede and he’s a fraud. 

Just now, Heartwork said:

Exactly what I said earlier. Wharton's who you need to bring calm to the midfield while Mainoo is the one you bring on if you need to create something. Not sure the plan with Gallagher.

Plan?

Just now, Heartwork said:

Exactly what I said earlier. Wharton's who you need to bring calm to the midfield while Mainoo is the one you bring on if you need to create something. Not sure the plan with Gallagher.

He runs around a lot?

2 minutes ago, Smallen said:

I think we’re doing fine, no idea why everyone is panicking :D 

Think there’s a fine line between doing well, and long periods of little control and needing to smash it long to get pressure off against Serbia.

Just now, Bigwig said:

We’re still winning.

These games always goes one of two ways, we hold on (or score in the break) and Gareth is great or we concede and he’s a fraud. 

That's the thing, he can set up well but is limited in that he doesn't know how to change things up and lets play stagnate too long before even attempting to do anything

But I guess at least Gallagher should be an upgrade on TAA.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

In general, are people in England aware how much of a handicap for this team is having Southgate on the bench?

How come you think that? Based on getting to 2 finals, wouldn't you say he's a pretty good manager?

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

In general, are people in England aware how much of a handicap for this team is having Southgate on the bench?

Why are you asking, you known the answer? :D

His strength is in the squad building and bonding, the tradeoff being his in-game management.

1 minute ago, kopsy101 said:

How come you think that? Based on getting to 2 finals, wouldn't you say he's a pretty good manager?

Sh*thousing weaker opponents doesn't count if you can't actually win anything or beat top teams. It would've been fine if he could do this what he's doing right now against France or Italy when it actually matters.

1 minute ago, m_fenton said:

Why are you asking, you known the answer? :D

His strength is in the squad building and bonding, the tradeoff being his in-game management.

I'm a hater and I'm still upset how poor this team looks like considering the talent.

Edited by GunmaN1905

3 minutes ago, m_fenton said:

Pickford :larry:

We have all these ball players... kick it long!!!

At least we have the best striker in the world for winning free kicks from lost causes I guess.

1 minute ago, kopsy101 said:

Common mistake. A good manager would be winning things.

Edited by Andrew_