Game 17: Denmark vs England live from the Frankfurt Arena. BBC1 5pm

What will be the result?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/06/24 at 15:59

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Passing it sideways with Pickford in the midfield :D 

Just now, TheWednesday said:

Deary me, imagine this lot against Germany...:D

Musiala hat-trick, and the English press to lose their minds.

1 minute ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

As a German I'm hoping for England to win their group so we don't have to face them in the next round, but the way these two teams are playing I'm not afraid of either.

Rather play England than Denmark based on this game :D

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Which aspect of the game is he better at than Xhaka?

Other than being taller and not being a red card risk?

Try watching him week in week out for his club and not this absolute **** take of an England set up.

Or you could just look at West Ham when they had him in their team and then not and vice versa for ourselves.

Yep he's been **** today but so has everyone else, is Kane a terrible striker now, is Foden not really the player of the year, is Bellingham not the best young talent in Europe? I could go on but won't as one match does not determine a players quality.

Just now, enigmatic said:

He didn't think the loss of pace out wide up front through, but then most people were happy with that...

I didn't really engage in the pre tournament discussions about the squad and I know they have had terrible seasons, but Rashford or Sterling would be great squad options to have (Saka, Bowen AND Palmer is overkill for the right hand side??).

Just now, VP. said:

Try watching him week in week out for his club and not this absolute **** take of an England set up.

Or you could just look at West Ham when they had him in their team and then not and vice versa for ourselves.

Yep he's been **** today but so has everyone else, is Kane a terrible striker now, is Foden not really the player of the year, is Bellingham not the best young talent in Europe? I could go on but won't as one match does not determine a players quality.

Sorry mate, I was taking a ****. :D

He's a great player, but I do think top class midfielders work in any system, regardless of how awul their coach is.

Just now, Haguey said:

He was always leaving after this tournament but it's going to be a shame when its a damp squib if this is anything to go by

Should have gone years ago

On the positive side... a 1-1 draw is the first correct scoreline I've predicted all tournament. :lol:

(But I... er, also predicted Denmark would score first.)

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

Sorry mate, I was taking a ****. :D

He's a great player, but I do think top class midfielders work in any system, regardless of how awul their coach is.

I know you was but I'm fuming with England at the moment so took it out on you :D

I could have been axlot worse to be fair :D

• Administrators

Dreadful. So glad it’s Italy v Spain for the 8pm KO. 

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

Sir Gareth qualifying after two games and it's still not enough for the haters who are searching for every possible reason to discredit him.

Rob, you're still logged into your Gunman account

Somehow they managed to become even worse after Gareth made the subs everyone seemed to be crying out for him to make.

No one seems able to pass or even just keep hold of the ball tonight.

Just now, TalkSport said:

Hopefully Gordon is now ahead of Eze after that sub appearance.

Isn't Eze a right sided player? He was on the left, so I can't understand why Gordon wasn't picked. 

Deserved point - clearly didn't deserve more bit didn't deserve to lose either.

Improvement needed (a low bar) but a good result that sees us 99% through and likely to too the group.

More than that though, needs a final game performance to get the fans onside.

1 minute ago, Coulthard's Jaw said:

I didn't really engage in the pre tournament discussions about the squad and I know they have had terrible seasons, but Rashford or Sterling would be great squad options to have (Saka, Bowen AND Palmer is overkill for the right hand side??).

Rashford or Sterling dont deserve to necessarily start, but they are different options, get in behind as opposed to always wanting ball to feet,  stretch the play

The midfield base is not ****ing working, one of Wharton or Mainoo need to be in there. 

We will go through but that was ****ing garbage 

Just now, kopsy101 said:

Technically none :lol: Credit where it's due, he's far exceeded expectations by getting to finals. No?

The thing is, he's bottled it completely. I don't think anyone cares about what we've got to now.

Semi vs Croatia and the final vs Italy. Early goals like today and sit back and attempt to defend like today, then make **** subs without changing any style of play like today.

He hasn't learned a thing at all in all these years. He has no credit left I think :D

Southgate should have been sacked after the the WC.

Just now, Haguey said:

Positives, we are almost certainly through and will win the group with a draw against Slovenia

Negatives, everything else

Positives. Cracking goal by Hjulmand. He was great. 3 cheers for Hjulmand