Games 31 and 32: Denmark vs Serbia live from the Fußball Arena München ITV4 8pm AND England vs Slovenia live from the Cologne Stadium ITV1 8pm

What will be the result  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

2. 2. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/06/24 at 18:59

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Haguey said:

It's so annoying because the commitment is clearly there, just no quality and a hopeless striker

tbf I'd say the opposite. It's amazing how much better we look when Bellingham wakes up for a minute or someone realises that they can run past a not very good player who isn't marking them tightly than when the back line are passing to each other whilst the midfield conserves energy

Just now, JJ72 said:

Zero chances in 30 minutes isn't bad? :herman:

I didn't say it was good. It's just not as bad as what some people are making out. Clearly a lot of issues still but Denmark performance was definitely worse. A very low bar though :D 

Some are acting like this is 1/10 performance, more like a 3 or 4/10. So it's still crap.

Just now, enigmatic said:

tbf I'd say the opposite. It's amazing how much better we look when Bellingham wakes up for a minute or someone realises that they can run past a not very good player who isn't marking them tightly than when the back line are passing to each other whilst the midfield conserves energy

Imagine how much energy reserves we're going to have in the knockouts!

Just now, Pukey said:

I didn't say it was good. It's just not as bad as what some people are making out. Clearly a lot of issues still but Denmark performance was definitely worse. A very low bar though :D 

Some are acting like this is 1/10 performance, more like a 3 or 4/10. So it's still crap.

It feels like a hangover/continuation of the Denmark game

Just now, Pukey said:

I'd argue after a 1/10 performance, you'd expect an improvement.  I'm yet to see one. Hence this is crap. Slovenia are probably worse than Denmark too

It takes a special kind of manager to have so many great attacking talents and make them look like Santos-era Portugal.

At least Santos did sometimes break up the monotony with a bonkers 3-3 now and then.

3 minutes ago, Darius1998 said:

Slovenia aren't getting the pass to Sesko right.

Feel sorry for Sesko, his teammates just don’t have the creativity to make the chances for him, most of the shots he’s had I. This tournament he’s had to take on himself.

Can we trade him for Kane at halftime?

2 minutes ago, EnterUsernameHere said:

Bellingham going mad there :D

Love to see it.

I have this nagging feeling that Bellingham's tournament is ending with a red card.

So probably on Saturday, with a stamp on Toni Kroos. It's the England way.