Game 39: Spain vs Georgia live from the Cologne Stadium. ITV1 8pm

Who will be the winner?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the winner?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/06/24 at 18:59

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, sc91 said:

Nico Williams is such an amazing player to watch, fantastic. Do hope he sticks with Bilbao for another year. 

Phenomenal player.

Think the Copa del Rey win means he will stay another year at least. Plus, he gets to play with his brother and gets close to €200k p/w there.

Edited by Darius1998
Spelling

Just now, Barry Cartman said:

This Spain squad is so much better to watch than the boring dominant one 

There's just something to be said for wingers running at defenders, and this Spain team are so good at it.

2 minutes ago, Darius1998 said:

Think the Copa del Rey win means he will stay another ear at least. Plus, he gets to play with his brother and gets close to €200k p/w there.

I saw one clip of him non-stop arguing with his brother, may have been after the cup win? Or a semi win or something, and it was hilarious :D

Edited by Baptista_8

1 minute ago, Vynal Seven said:

Is the keeper allowed to put it down and pick it back up?

I didn't think so but maybe there's an exception when he has done it to avoid handling it.

Just now, Baptista_8 said:

I saw one clip of him non-stop arguing with his brother, may have been after the cup win? Or a semi win or something, and it was hilarious :D

Sounds like usual sibling stuff. :D

I remember reading that he has always seen Iñaki as a massive role model since he's about 7 years younger.

1 minute ago, Darius1998 said:

Sounds like usual sibling stuff. :D

I remember reading that he has always seen Iñaki as a massive role model since he's about 7 years younger.

Oh yeah, Nico laughed it off in a post-game interview, saying that the argument carried on for an hour in the changing room :D

Spain vs Germany is going to be very very interesting. Spain do look very good, but Germany would be comfortably the best team they've faced so far.

Just now, Pukey said:

Spain vs Germany is going to be very very interesting. Spain do look very good, but Germany would be comfortably the best team they've faced so far.

Is that the QF!?

Just now, Pukey said:

I fancy the Germans because of the home advantage, but its hard to reckon against this Spain side. Will be a great match either way surely

1 minute ago, sc91 said:

As they head out, Georgia and Albania have both been great for the tournament. The first more so, for obvious reasons.

Give us more minnows having a go imo, less of the turgid Polands and Icelands and er, Englands