Players pic not shown

32 minutes ago, Tuhin Mashiur said:

When i want to download player pictures, then the message show: player pictures are already installed. But if i enter into the game, then no player pictures have showed.

You are not giving much info here. Where does this message comes from? The game has no option to download player pictures. Can you show screenshots of what your are seeing?

Maybe he wants to say that he downloaded player pictures but they didn't show in the game. Then he downloaded them again, extracted the zip with images again and it says that the images already exist, but still not showing in the game :D alongside screenshot of the issue mentioned above it would be good that you write where exactly have you put the player images

Maybe he just needs to clear the cache but unfortunately, I don't have FM 2024 to take a screenshot for him of where the clear cache button is  

i have downloaded the player pics in the game option. because i have purchased the game from Netflix. so, i didn't downloaded player pics from outside. i have given the screenshot link. i think, this time everyone will understand.

I didn't even know that option existed. Maybe Vinicius Junior is not licensed, that option is only for licensed players. If some other players have images he is probably not licensed

Ok, this is for the mobile version. Moving the thread to the right section, hopefully some *cough* @zakbrown96 perhaps or is it the Touch version? *cough* can help with this.

@Marc Vaughan I think there is actually a problem with this (ie it's not just licensing), at least on Android. I'm not getting ANY player pictures any more, even though they appeared in earlier versions of FMM24.

For example, Previous Version:

image.png.7b8d51273fb39419d05ae951fc83729b.png

Current Version:

image.png.d3ca19fcdf938f83810367995c180c30.png

Another eg, previous version:

image.png.96ca4302f4d064aa8c2cea3a9fcf3164.png

Current version:

image.png.2ff9614f87092dae3e20acc6f519127b.png

And so on and so on. I can't find ANY players with a picture in the current version. When I try to load them again it tells me they are already installed, ie:

image.png.fa5c2b7bff0edd60e60eb95fbeb57553.png

I haven't uninstalled / reinstalled the game as I'm not that fussed by the problem. But it does seem to be a real problem.

I'm not sure what version of the game introduced the problem, but I can tell you that there are no pictures (for me) in the latest version (15.3.1).

The screenshots above with the player images actually showing are from a career that has some saves that were last saved in 15.3.0 and some saves that were last saved in 15.2.0 - but player images no longer work in any of these saves (the screenshots above were made back in April). So the problem seems to be with this version of the game rather than the save files.