FM25 Best Price Thread + Competitions to win

Price list shamelessly copy and pasted from sortitoutsi here i'll update it with anything people comment also added loads of competitions to win the game, mostly just doing a retweet.

2Games

GBP £ 31.52

EUR € 49.17

USD $ 49.17

AUD $ 73.74

Games Planet

GBP £ 38.19

EUR € 50.99

USD £ 50.99

Fanatical

GBP £ 36.89

EUR € 49.19

USD $ 49.19

AUD $ 73.75

Competitions + Giveaways

Edited by XaW
Edited bit

12 minutes ago, XaW said:

@Darth Rob - I had to edit your post a bit, as this is the official forums, only the approved retailers can be advertised here, so I had to remove a few.

So only retailers on this list is officially endorsed by SI/SEGA.

https://privacy.sega.com/en/sega-europe-approved-partner-list

Understood although that might make the thread a nightmare with page after page of people suggesting something that can't be added 😅

Same as last year, I have my own referral link and discount code.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/football-manager-25?ref=expcarrot = referral link

CARROT25 = discount code.

If you use the referral link, I get a small commission from Fanatical.  You can use the discount code without the referral link if you wish - you still get the discount, but I only get commission if the link above is used

The code brings the price to £35.05.

I'm not sure yet if there will be beta access, as SI themselves haven't said anything about whether there's a beta period or not.  If SI do the usual 2 week early access, then it will be included if buying from Fanatical.

1 hour ago, Darth Rob said:

Understood although that might make the thread a nightmare with page after page of people suggesting something that can't be added 😅

Indeed. I was mod on deck the day of CM4 release. This is only the start XaW. Good luck :p

14 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

On the plus side for you guys, there may not be a beta speculation thread this year lol.

Silver linings, I guess! :D

I do hope there will be a beta, but the thread... I can do without it! :D 

48 minutes ago, XaW said:

Silver linings, I guess! :D

I do hope there will be a beta, but the thread... I can do without it! :D 

Perhaps rather than the "When will be beta drop" speculation thread, we can do a "Will there be a beta at all" speculation thread in its place 😂😉

It feels a shame to lose an annual tradition 😁

Edited by kevhamster

3 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Perhaps rather than the "When will be beta drop" speculation thread, we can do a "Will there be a beta at all" speculation thread in its place 😂😉

It feels a shame to lose an annual tradition 😁

:(

Is there a discount code available on 2games for Football Manager 25? cause on this post its down as £31.52 but when click on the 2games GBP 31.52 to go to their website the price is £36.88.

3 hours ago, JH90 said:

Is there a discount code available on 2games for Football Manager 25? cause on this post its down as £31.52 but when click on the 2games GBP 31.52 to go to their website the price is £36.88.

All the discount codes I've seen have been for Fanatical.

30 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

All the discount codes I've seen have been for Fanatical.

yeah same tbf, just wondered how it says £31.52 at 2Game on this thread but when you click on it the price is actually £36.88 on their website so wondering why it says £31.52. Ive seen FM25 for sale for £33.20 on instant-gaming but not sure how reliable that website is for buying games.

15 minutes ago, JH90 said:

yeah same tbf, just wondered how it says £31.52 at 2Game on this thread but when you click on it the price is actually £36.88 on their website so wondering why it says £31.52. Ive seen FM25 for sale for £33.20 on instant-gaming but not sure how reliable that website is for buying games.

I also see the price on 2game as £36.88,  Perhaps the price was lower to begin with?

I have used Instant Gaming myself in the past (not for FM) and it was fine for me, but as with all grey market sites your milage may vary!