Should Suarez be banned from football?

jmr

Should he be banned from football?  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be banned from football?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some RAWK Greatness:

(Suarez bites Chiellini) Good. Might make Barca or Real think twice about a bid. He's our physcopath, **** off.
(Suarez bites Chiellini) I love how he falls to the floor as if he has been fouled afterwards. I love him
(Suarez bites Chiellini) Typical cheating Italian. Clearly he shoulders Suarez in the teeth
(Suarez bites Chiellini) He hasn't bitten him, he's thrown his head into his shoulder.
Criticising Suarez for trying to bite someone is a bit like criticising Sinatra for singing My Way at his concerts.
(Suarez bites Chiellini) Thank christ it happened for Uruguay and not Liverpool. Cos I reckon he's got it out of his system now.
(Suarez bites Chiellini) Ain't no proof
(Suarez bites Chiellini) 30 league goals, he can bite who he wants...

How would only a ban for this world cup be right? It's like one or two games max and he's bitten someone 3 (three) times now. This should be a minimum of 6 months and include all forms of football.

RAWK Meltdown

‏@RAWK_Meltdown

(Suarez bites Chiellini) Thank christ it happened for Uruguay and not Liverpool. Cos I reckon he's got it out of his system now.

Don't care whether it was in jest or not (given it's a scouser, probably not), this is the funniest thing I've read in a long time :lol:

I don't know - I'm not convinced Barca or Madrid have that many scruples.

Not about scruples at all. You can't spend that kind of cash on a guy that regularly decides he wants to snack on a CB right before a set piece.

A six to nine month worldwide ban should suffice. If after that he does it again he should be looking at a lifetime ban.

It's the way he goes for the headbutt, then bites him before going down holding his face like he's the one who's been wronged. He's a cheat, a violent one at that. You can see the moment he realises what he's done and he throws his hands to his face. Then he sits there holding his teeth like the complete idiot he is which removes any doubt about what he did.

I actually agree with what Ian Wright was saying (urgh), he's clearly not in control when he does it. All because Chiellini was getting the better of him just like Ivanovic was.

How would only a ban for this world cup be right? It's like one or two games max and he's bitten someone 3 (three) times now. This should be a minimum of 6 months and include all forms of football.
Do you think that will happen? I don't. Three games or something.

Do you think that will happen? I don't. Three games or something.

I don't know what will happen. If it was in England and the FA were dealing with it then I'd be super confident he'd be getting a 4 month ban or something, with Fifa you never know. They're so ****ing corrupt that it wouldn't surprise me if his ban was just for this World Cup.

the two previous bites before this weren't enough for this third one to be a lifetime ban? seriously?

He's not going to get a lifetime ban. The most he'll get is a lengthy ban from all football.

the two previous bites before this weren't enough for this third one to be a lifetime ban? seriously?

It should definitely be a lifetime ban in my opinion but we both know that won't happen. Think people are just being realistic :(

It should definitely be a lifetime ban in my opinion but we both know that won't happen. Think people are just being realistic :(

I'm sure it won't happen, this is FIFA after all. Won't surprise me if they hand him a 1 month ban from international football -- from 31 July or something like that. Complete joke.

Won't surprise me if absolutely nothing happens either. Quoting something about not being able to use video evidence, or something like that. Just you wait.... :(

I don't know. I think there are plenty of people that don't think he deserves a lifetime ban. sure they're mostly liverpool fans, but I don't know how 3 (THREE!!!) separate biting incidents isn't enough for that to be a legitimate option. I also truly believe he should be arrested for assault. it's one thing to injure somebody with a tackle, as that's part of the game, but you can't just go around biting people with no consequences.

People who have fixed matches, purposely tried to end peoples careers, attacked supports etc haven't been banned from football. Not sure they're going to ban someone for life for something which wile despicable, won't hurt for more than 5 minutes.

I cannot stand Suarez & wouldn't be bothered if he was banned for life, but I agree with Ian Wright that he has a psychological problem & needs help. I did like the bit though when he went down holding his teeth, when he knew he was in trouble, & pointing the blame on Chiellini's shoulder for initiating the attack.

Imagine if this was in the 1970's. The thugs around then would have made him their b*t*h.

Archived