Semi-Finals Match 2: The Netherlands vs Argentina - Wed July9th, 9pm BST

I get what you're saying and I agree - I think we're both sort of agreeing with each other here without realising. Mascherano wasn't properly tested for a brain injury and it's worrying that he was allowed back on because he simply went "I'm fine", more or less :thdn:
Yeah...that shouldn't happen where a player just says I'm fine...and I'd also hate a player to be waved on because a medic hadn't tested them out properly and severely.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They used BOS instead of BIH and they use SPA instead of ESP as well. ITV think their viewers are morons, basically :thup:

ITV viewers watch shows such as Emmerdale and Benidorm. No wonder they think they're morons.

They used BOS instead of BIH and they use SPA instead of ESP as well. ITV think their viewers are morons, basically :thup:

i guess they cant exactly use CH for Switzerland. Fwiw I've always called Holland as such but Netherlands is being used much more now.

Think Germany will beat whoever they play in the final. Capable of stifling opposition offensively and controlling a game and as we saw they're great going forwards - neither Argentina nor Netherlands are that great defensively.

QFT.

I'm browsing the forum pretty much non-stop ffs, with a glance over to the TV now and again. Even the commentators are mostly silent.

What would Johan do? :brock:

That's a good thing ffs :D

Archived