The FM21 Youth Academy Challenge

59 minutes ago, SoSolidSnake said:

First time I've ever had this (skipped FM20), can someone explain what it means, and if it's good/bad?

image.png.eb0beb57e216edd609ac35f04afb7fbc.png

This will happen at times, both to and from your club. If you wait a season or two, the player will appear in a future youth intake for Holstein Kiel. At that point you can see it in your "transfer clauses" screen, and all future transfers he is involved in will give you 5% of the fee.

So this is "bad" by default, because you lost a potentially good player, but it can be positive if he is sold for big money later on.

It's also mentioned in the OP:

On 10/11/2020 at 21:22, darren1983 said:

Junior Player Poaching

It is possible for Juniors to be poached from another club's youth system. This will most commonly occur from smaller reputation club > larger reputation club.
When this occurs a inbox item is received, offering a few details (similar to that of the Youth Intake Preview) on the player that has been poached. Poached players will appear in the next appropriate youth intake.

Edited by XaW

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belem 2026-27, our first season in Liga NOS! aaaand we somehow survived.  As you can see in our final match, the team really wanted to stay up :rolleyes: Happy to finish above Famalicao who took my favorite player at the end of the last season... If you recall, coming up from the Second League, we lost 4 of our starting 11, so I was not hopeful.

1209231680_MatthewHundemann_EndofSeasonReview-7.thumb.png.f77d8f2a101489bee5868528650c1432.png

Porto had an invincible season, so we know how good they are.  Only 7 of 18 teams have a positive GD, so more teams in the bottom than top here!

I showed this in my last post, but here are our transfers to show what we lost... our best defender, best defensive minded midfielder--both of whom were very versatile for us, our best winger who was also our top scorer, and our starting keeper.

1593008220_ClubedeFutebolOsBelenenses_TransferHistory-2.thumb.png.f6f09072b4dd0dbbaac1442807cbe8bb.png

Intake preview.  I think we've had a "golden generation" every single season, and it hasn't disappointed so far.

2031934706_MatthewHundemann_Inbox-25.thumb.png.30295d34e08c21f2f3aae67dcfa232b0.png

The Intake

1003466855_ClubedeFutebolOsBelenenses_YouthCandidates-6.thumb.png.01571f28f7e710590e7f0332cb20da37.png

You know, I was thinking how I wanted to cancel our Angolan affiliate this season (but it's hardcoded, you can't.. :( ) and then our top 2 prospects ended up being Angolan (though neither born in Angola, so they didn't come from our affiliate)! I now have French (Tours) and Romanian (Csíkszereda--which, interestingly, FM uses the Hungarian name instead of the Romanian one: Miercurea Ciuc) affiliates that allow them to send players to train, in addition to the Angolan and the Cape Verde ones that Belenenses starts with. And, yet another good GK prospect with a good personality. We also seem to be getting more prospects from Lisbon, our home, as we gain reputation, though as you can see they are not our strongest. Sometime in the distant future we'll be top of Lisbon and have our pick of the best regens...

Onwards to our 2nd season in Liga NOS!

Vikeologist's 2027/28 Folkestone Season Report

See the source image

20201220184835_1.thumb.jpg.a3a0483b60f2237ecb24389146200ba7.jpg

At one point we were dangling above the relegation places only on goal difference, and I thought this season was going to put an end to my challenge via relegation, but we recovered with key wins against our relegation rivals.

There were some progressions this season.

We had a board takeover which cleared both our debt and my way to a further training qualification. We’d already reached the second round of the FA Cup, including a big win against local rivals Dover along the way, which had reduced the debt anyway.

Our Assistant Manager left, and I replaced him with someone better.

Our players’ determination and work rate continued to increase with fines for the regular poor performance. I’ve reduced my fining a bit now, but even if our mentoring isn’t producing the personality improvements it should, hopefully it’s just a matter of time. We have 7 Resolute players now, most first teamers.

I adjusted the tactics a bit for the last couple of matches, without any instant benefit, but something has to change. This was our worst points tally since my first season.

20201220183649_1.thumb.jpg.9082a08cafaf19fcd588db83d321e727.jpg20201220185442_1.thumb.jpg.0a7954bf14f6838533ca155b2074d531.jpg

Top Goalscorer - David Smith – 34

7th straight season. 274 goals for me in total. I’m keeping count in the hope he reaches 500. He’s 29 soon though. On the other hand, if we were to actually improve, his tally may go up.

Highest Average Rating (minimum 10 matches played) – Ellis Andrews 2c  - 7.07

Still Smith’s regen strike partner. He regressed a bit in his second full season playing though.

Man of The Match – Ellis Andrews 2c  - 10

Most Valuable Player– David Smith.

Most Appearances (Regens) – Lachlan Cook 1b – 295

Still not as good as my nephew and fellow central midfielder. Still a couple of matches ahead here.

Most Goals (Regens) – Ellis Andrews 2c  - 58

20201220184931_1.thumb.jpg.15148f9f17739c6b0d9232ea149c0257.jpg

Season	Division		Position	Notes							MVP										
21/22	VNL South		18th		Steered clear of relegaton thanks to good start.	Callum Davies
22/23	VNL South		16th		Only 2 places better, but a lot more points.		Henry Newcombe
23/24	VNL South		18th		Big step backwards in points.				David Smith
24/25	VNL South		15th		Consistently mediocre.					David Smith
25/26	VNL South		14th		Just outside playoffs for most of the season.		David Smith
26/27	VNL South		16th		Otherwise known as the year 1AD (After Discipline)	Ellis Andrews 2c
27/28	VNL South		19th		Narrowly avoided relegation places all season		David Smith

5 minutes ago, Sanno11 said:

@XaW

Wow!

142 goals in a season, you must be having fun watching that!

Really impressive progress mate, good luck in the Championship!

Thanks!

Yeah, I've given up creating defensively solid tactics when I'm in the lower leagues. I do have my old 4-5-1 that works wonder IF you are a good team. That keeps a lot of clean sheets, but as soon as I step out of top teams I struggle to build good defensive tactics. So I revert to the old "if you score 3, I'll score 4" philosophy...

Edited by XaW

1 hour ago, XaW said:

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Wikipedia

AFC Rushden & Diamonds Season 2030/31 review

Table | Squad | Transfers | Finances

Well, it turns out we are quite good. And frankly, we keep overachieving. So, I think this is down to the fact that the team cohesion is through the roof. I mean, these players have played together for many years now, and I actually think that is more important than ever. At any rate we stormed this season as well and won the league by a mile. Playing in League One doesn't pay very well, now does it? I hope the Championship pays better, because we really need to up the facilities now. Looking forward to how things will turn out next season, because I think that might be the roof of our current squad. We keep losing to Championship teams in the cups, so I doubt I will have much luck next season.

The preview of the intake looked very good once again, and once again the intake was a bit disappointing. I got to stop trusting those previews. The best of the bunch seems to be Albert Fuchs 31a.

In the FA Cup we beat Blackpool, Boston United and Portsmouth before losing to Peterborough in the 4th round.

In the EFL Cup we lost to Bristol Rovers in the 1st round.

In the EFL Trophy we drew Swindon Town, Tottenham u23s and AFC Wimbledon. We finished 2nd and progressed. Then we beat Arsenal u23s, Chelsea u23s, Mansfield and Newcastle u23s to reach the final. There we beat Southend to claim the trophy.

dXcar2h.png

Well, The League One Club was fun while it lasted.  Best of luck in The Championship!

I'm starting to fear. Every week I get 4 to 8 offers for my star player but always just the 2k asking price, nothing else and always "non-negotiable" which just would mean I lose him her and now. I tried offering him to clubs, but then I get a message from uninterested clubs saying his wage demands are too high for them. No response from the clubs that want him. Who then again start a round of non-negotiable offers I can't accept. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Also, after offering asking him to go talk to the clubs opens up a little meeting in where he states he's happy here. I can't respond with the fact he's unwilling to sign a new contract (what's up with that?) so I say he has to take charge of his own destiny, upon which he becomes unhappy as he wants to stay. But still not willing to sign a new contract. Feels like a double catch 22

Edited by DJ Sir Matthew

1 minute ago, VooDooYouDo said:

That second one might be a decent player based on what I've seen with how poached players stars work.

Well hopefully I'm at least able to get a bit of money!

Speaking of: not quite the millions I was hoping for

image.png.86a0802a4bb658043a9a52ff12880ad0.png

They only bought him 6 months ago, that was a quick sale! They lost money on him, like £500,000.

35 minutes ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

I'm starting to fear. Every week I get 4 to 8 offers for my star player but always just the 2k asking price, nothing else and always "non-negotiable" which just would mean I lose him her and now. I tried offering him to clubs, but then I get a message from uninterested clubs saying his wage demands are too high for them. No response from the clubs that want him. Who then again start a round of non-negotiable offers I can't accept. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Also, after offering asking him to go talk to the clubs opens up a little meeting in where he states he's happy here. I can't respond with the fact he's unwilling to sign a new contract (what's up with that?) so I say he has to take charge of his own destiny, upon which he becomes unhappy as he wants to stay. But still not willing to sign a new contract. Feels like a double catch 22

Have you “offer to clubs” with a value over £2m for example?

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Have you “offer to clubs” with a value over £2m for example?

What do you mean? 

Edit: This is how I offered him the last time for example (so not even locking up the next sale %):

645373647_KianSmith_OfferToClubs.thumb.png.f9eee8e1596bc0d8882134d6afb1c2aa.png

Edit 2 : Also since we passed end of January, the stopped coming after him... I suppose he'll just run out his contract and leave then :(

Edited by DJ Sir Matthew

1 minute ago, Padders said:

Do you want to sell him? If you do offer him to clubs and a few more teams teams will hopefully come in for him 

I want to keep him but I'm afraid he'll leave at the end of the season on a free leading to getting no money from him...

Except just now I saw his youth contract runs until the end of next season. So  I guess he will still be with us comes next season and he might be poached then and hopefully for a the so-popular 50% sell on clause. Beginning of this season he was considered National League, it then went up to League Two. Now it's already up to League One and potential Championship star...

1 hour ago, XaW said:

Well, it turns out we are quite good. And frankly, we keep overachieving. So, I think this is down to the fact that the team cohesion is through the roof. I mean, these players have played together for many years now, and I actually think that is more important than ever. At any rate we stormed this season as well and won the league by a mile. Playing in League One doesn't pay very well, now does it? I hope the Championship pays better, because we really need to up the facilities now. Looking forward to how things will turn out next season, because I think that might be the roof of our current squad. We keep losing to Championship teams in the cups, so I doubt I will have much luck next season.

The preview of the intake looked very good once again, and once again the intake was a bit disappointing. I got to stop trusting those previews. The best of the bunch seems to be Albert Fuchs 31a.

In the FA Cup we beat Blackpool, Boston United and Portsmouth before losing to Peterborough in the 4th round.

In the EFL Trophy we drew Swindon Town, Tottenham u23s and AFC Wimbledon. We finished 2nd and progressed. Then we beat Arsenal u23s, Chelsea u23s, Mansfield and Newcastle u23s to reach the final. There we beat Southend to claim the trophy.

dXcar2h.png

I kind of hate you right now :D 

I've actually gone down the same route though, moved away from my 433 I use all the time because we only have 2 good CMs right now and now DMs at all really so have gone for an attacking 442, when it works it's great and has given us an outside shot at staying up (2 points and 3 places from from safety with 8 games to go) but when it goes wrong it really goes wrong - we beat top of the table Wrexham 1-0 before a week later losing 7-3 to midtable Dagenham :D 

3 minutes ago, DJ Sir Matthew said:

I want to keep him but I'm afraid he'll leave at the end of the season on a free leading to getting no money from him...

Except just now I saw his youth contract runs until the end of next season. So  I guess he will still be with us comes next season and he might be poached then and hopefully for a the so-popular 50% sell on clause. Beginning of this season he was considered National League, it then went up to League Two. Now it's already up to League One and potential Championship star...

Yeah I had one, wouldn’t  sign contract so I offered him to clubs and sold him that way before contact ran out. It took until January 1st, 6 months before his contract was to expire to sell him

1 hour ago, XaW said:

dXcar2h.png

Unreal rise, so quickly 

Well done 

2 hours ago, XaW said:

dXcar2h.png

What a great progress ! u are going to finish the challenge with them if u continue like this :)

I think I might be bottling my play-off charge with Siena for the 3rd time in five seasons. We're comfortably safe and we've matched our highest ever points tally, but we've only picked up four points in six matches. Didn't need this kind of form at this time of the year...

South Shields 2028-29 Season Review

south_shields_fc_2018_-_.gif?IpTt7uOxpq3

Fixtures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5: A lot of games and young legs are not a good combination

Final Table: A solid mid-table finish on the back of our defense.  Portsmouth and Rochdale earn automatic promotion while Bristol Rovers move up via the playoffs.  Preston, Grimsby, Tranmere, and Cambridge all go down to League Two

FA Cup: A fun run into the 4th round where we earned a replay with Watford only to fall behind 4-0 and battle back to 4-3.

League Cup: Rotated players bounced early by Preston

Checkatrade Trophy: A quick exit from the Checkatrade Trophy as well.

Stats Part 1    Stats Part 2

xG General Performance: Offense bad.  Defense good.    xG Goals-Predicted Finish - Finished 12th.  Predicted finish 21st

Moments to Remember     Best XI     Accolades

Youth Intake     Youth Intake DNA     Patrick Green 29A     Adam Semrau 29B     Peter Duffield 29C     Peter Shearer 29D     Adam Hewitt 29E

Transfers: One Big Sale

991933570_AcademySales.thumb.png.cbb7c87c87b119e810c6612b6928e1e8.png

I've sold four players thus far for just under five million.  None of the next sale clauses have been cashed in.

427919090_YouthFacilitiesImprovement.png.143d950c25ff53b5be2a7f805cacd98c.png

The sale of Parkes 26A is funding the improvements to the youth facilities.

1481962865_2028-29SeasonbySeason.thumb.png.225b8bb81f2270de4b96d44e4bc0f042.png

1822705620_SouthShields.jpg.9bdeff618160ff7737a47e5384399e14.jpg

South Shields Season 2023/24 Review Vanarama National League

LeagueHeartbreak. We actually got one more point than last season but it wasn't enough. You can see from the graph our struggle this season. Just gave away too many goals. We had the top scorer in the league in Jason Gilchrist but our keepers and defenders would just switch off all the time and in the end that cost us. We gave ourselves a fighting chance but each time we got within 2 or 3 points of safety we would fall apart for 5 or 6 games. In the end we got what we deserved.

FA Cupfirst time we had a run in this, made it to the 2nd round but Leauge Two Grimsby too much for us on the day

FA Trophy - out first chance we had

Transfersnone in and none sold, did lose a couple of key players in the summer on frees and retirement though

Squadvery lopsided in terms of age. Many now want to leave following relegation so will have to spend time this summer working out who I want to keep and who can leave

Financesthankfully nothing to worry about

Youth IntakePretty good I think, can't knock 8 5* PA players really even if realistically only maybe a one or two will make it here

Tom Hall 24A - winger able to play either side
Joey Dove 24B - another winger - we're collecting them right now
Callum Smith 24C - could be a replacement up top soon
Lee Crowe 24D - decent looking CB
Jason Young 24E - another CB - surely at least one will be good enough to help us out
Lewis Waller 24F - yet another wide player but a wrong footed one which I always like
Stephen Carrey 24G - Irish RB, we lack full backs so this is a bonus
Jak Mullen 24H - a nice little CM, another area we need quality

Career Overview

Season		League		Position	Junior Coaching		Recruitment	Notes & Achievements
2021/22		VNLN		1st 		Adequate		Adequate	Promotion
2022/23		VNL		20th 		Adequate		Good
2023/24		VNL		22nd 		Adequate		Good		Relegation

Player Sale

27584994_JonathanSandberg26BSale.png.068264bac6425d21a422c190c0f42900.png

Sandberg is player who should have sold for a lot more money but he never wanted to sign a new contract after he signed this deal when we were in the National League.  A 550k minimum release clause was a good release clause for a National League player not so much for a League One.  Finishes his South Shields career with 59 appearances, seven goals and four assists.

8 hours ago, darren1983 said:

I kind of hate you right now :D 

I've actually gone down the same route though, moved away from my 433 I use all the time because we only have 2 good CMs right now and now DMs at all really so have gone for an attacking 442, when it works it's great and has given us an outside shot at staying up (2 points and 3 places from from safety with 8 games to go) but when it goes wrong it really goes wrong - we beat top of the table Wrexham 1-0 before a week later losing 7-3 to midtable Dagenham :D 

Haha! :D

To be fair, I'd hate me too a few seasons ago when I struggled in the VNN for the 5th year running.

Also, I think the recent update to tactics actually improved my tactic! I haven't touched it at all since SI released the newest patch and I find we are winning more consistently now. Those rough patches I used to have aren't happening much any more. So I don't know if it's purely tactical or if they changed something to happiness or team cohesion, but I found the latest patch made me win more. No clue about the validity, or if it's random variance, but I'm rolling with it! ;)

8 hours ago, Padders said:

Unreal rise, so quickly 

Well done 

Thanks! Yeah, it's gone really fast after we started winning. I had something similar when I finished it with Kettering in FM19. I stayed in the VNL for 6 years or so, but as soon as I got out I go up to the Championship. So I think the level is not as big between there, and the team cohesion, as well as getting the youngsters some good experience really helps out.

8 hours ago, OlivierL said:

What a great progress ! u are going to finish the challenge with them if u continue like this :)

Thank you! I hope so, but I think we all know how tough it is in the Championship, and even harder to compete in the Premiership if I get up there. So I don't expect to finish quite yet!

Edited by XaW

Wittonalbionfc.png

Season Review 2039/30

Another poor season. Can't see any improvements at all at the moment

My star player from intake a couple of years ago, Ian Mason, never signed another contract after the first one.

Tried to get the most I could, got £2.5m from Newcastle. Good amount of money but was a potential Premier League player according to coaches.

Used some of money to improve facilitates

Lost in final of FA Trophy to Northampton, 4-1

League form is so up and down. Can't get on a decent run

Fatigue issues again second half of season

Youth intake looks ok again

20201221101214_1.thumb.jpg.877b3f01221aff64d5d971748ea10561.jpg20201221101228_1.thumb.jpg.4c5099e970d9a176afd0c88e8a5e99aa.jpg20201221101239_1.thumb.jpg.5a7eadcef384941d849201c5b1aea303.jpg20201221101243_1.thumb.jpg.5ca21cce0f3a828c0843ec5251431812.jpg20201220195001_1.thumb.jpg.2777d7afe4a504ef38595d33adbfd51b.jpg20201220195308_1.thumb.jpg.4552cd2f47bb3b420e9431a94661f540.jpg20201220195403_1.thumb.jpg.d4e8f24b1763422518d277c1291622b8.jpg20201221092759_1.thumb.jpg.b1d1ba03718d07ac80d78362cf1d897b.jpg

image.png.c523d3229998f9b82c2afce7aa8d0cef.png

@Padders what is the intensity of your tactic? Not sure if that makes an impact or not. For example, I'm in February in my first season and although I don't rotate too much and made decent cup runs (4th round FA Trophy, 4th qual FA cup) nut still fatigue is Fresh for 80% of my squad while the others are at low

@Padders - This season I tried something I hadn't before and it seemed to work. Perhaps you can try it. As soon as I got a message in the inbox about a player needing rest, I did the following:

1. Give him 2 weeks of training
2. Not play him for as long as he is rested.

So in effect, they got two weeks off from everything. When they then returned to training I played them as normal, and I can't remember a single player needing rest more than once. Of course, I also tried to rotate and only play fully fit players in general, so that also helped, I guess. Still, it means I were without a key player for 2 weeks, but I didn't have many simultaneous players needing rest. And one player out for a couple of weeks is something that can happen anyway, so it wasn't as big a deal as it used to be.

7 minutes ago, XaW said:

@Padders - This season I tried something I hadn't before and it seemed to work. Perhaps you can try it. As soon as I got a message in the inbox about a player needing rest, I did the following:

1. Give him 2 weeks of training
2. Not play him for as long as he is rested.

So in effect, they got two weeks off from everything. When they then returned to training I played them as normal, and I can't remember a single player needing rest more than once. Of course, I also tried to rotate and only play fully fit players in general, so that also helped, I guess. Still, it means I were without a key player for 2 weeks, but I didn't have many simultaneous players needing rest. And one player out for a couple of weeks is something that can happen anyway, so it wasn't as big a deal as it used to be.

I've tried that as soon as I get the message that my players are in need of rest they'll get 1 or 2 weeks holiday. That way I can't select them for a match even if I wanted to. 

Hello.

I did some testing in FM20 a few months back to look how certain things influence the CA and PA of newgens in the first season youth intake (four teams in EPL).  The test included over 1000 newgens split between 8 tests and looked at facilities, academy spending and HoYD.  I got about 75% of the way through testing HoYD attributes and reputation but found these had a very small influence on CA and PA and I seemed to have given up before finishing that part of the test.  The HoYD results aren't shown below.

The two graphs below show how min/maxing attributes in the db alters (i) the average CA and PA of academy graduates and (ii) the average of the top graduates in an intake (top 20%).

Hopefully the graphs are fairly self explanatory.  I'm not sure how useful this really is, I guess you may want to prioritise youth coaching requests over recruitment, but thought this seemed like as good a place as any to share.

image.png.329ae2a857c02dc89d143dd5f4565eca.png

image.png.e6655cc085edc1d2bf125352bb31e1a0.png

Newgen counts (half at high attribute rating, half to low)

Youth importance: 128

Youth Recruitment: 256

Youth Coaching: 256

Youth Facilities: 128

Edited by JAwtunes

33 minutes ago, KVJ92 said:

Also quite the difference in the compensation or clauses you can get!

Yeah, I assume it's down to potential and probably the reputations of the clubs involved. I think this is considered to be the "tribunal fees" that are sometimes mentioned for younger players. I do hope those kids also succeed though, and I regularly check my transfer clauses to see if they have arrived, so I can tag them (poached) and follow their careers, as I do with all my "normal" youngsters.

Sacachispas Fútbol Club - Welcome to Purple Inside! The website of purple  teams in the world!

Sacachispas FC

Season Summary 2027 - 2028

Solid progress on and off the pitch

*Note: the Copa Libertadores and the Argentinian domestic cup does not correlate with the league calendar, so the save summary box at the end is a bit off.

We started the season with the first knock-out stage in the Copa Libertadores. We faced Corinthians and just like last year we got knocked out in the first round. 5-3 on aggregate and we were far off the pace! Luckily we were far better in the league! 

Our second season with a new style and formation and this year we showed some real progress. We finished 3rd place, our highest point tally (83) and conceded the fewest goals of any team in the league with 35. We scored way less than the other top teams, but hopefully that will become better next season. 

We never had any periods of good or bad form, we were overall pretty solid! We changed our style to play more short passes out of defence and we got exposed a few times, but overall we improved as a team with these changes. I rotated quite a bit, not really sure on what was my best starting eleven, but next season we will promote a couple of youngsters that will go straight into the first team. I am extremely optimistic about Leonardo Moustafa and I think he can make a big impact already from next season. 

We did really well in the Copa Libertadores. We faced Gremio (Brazil), Fortaleza (Brazil) and Barcelona S.C. (Equador). We were really close at winning the group, but a 1-0 loss in stoppage time away to Gremio in the last game saw us finish second. We will face Corinthians in the first knock-out stage (first game of the next season). 

We got improvements to our training and youth facilities this season which is great. This combined with really good coaches have layed a solid foundation for great player development. I got approved an expansion of our stadium, but as usual it's a really small increase of less than 1000 seats. This will take our total capacity to 6000, but in the meantime, for aproximately 9 months we will be using another stadium with a 21 000 seat capacity. Athough it's only temporary this will hopefully provide some good income! 

Season Summary

1517676056_2020-12-2114_05_13-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.53f041e4bd1ce5436daf79a62095d23e.jpg     297868012_2020-12-2114_05_25-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.8b8b831429073d886c60a5bfd9b5c352.jpg     798029267_2020-12-2114_05_38-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.fcb05abfabd88a1994ec3e56ee35f13e.jpg

Key Players

1328981136_2020-12-2114_06_12-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.2a6899f5d0f4430318d3d5975c8ac71b.jpg     396454894_2020-12-2114_06_20-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.11ecef8fb55c524eb3c0b394d346f9d1.jpg     1286624200_2020-12-2114_06_30-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.5b59a62f64aa8731d35c777acdf91db1.jpg

Key Talents

1784775679_2020-12-2114_06_42-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.2d275f91dcc573563b2e0c393940d28e.jpg     722678809_2020-12-2114_06_48-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.ed9f778a353029500a0bdfb9fe936765.jpg     1362692218_2020-12-2114_06_56-FootballManager2021.thumb.jpg.e42ed166567827a25fafc349ac0b96d7.jpg

image.thumb.png.67799dd300f65fb68ada09997b1c1824.png