Match 37: Wales vs Denmark 5PM (BST) BBC One and S4C live from Amsterdam !

Coulthard's Jaw

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct yellow. Maybe he needs to move his arm like that to jump, but then he shouldn't jump. It is no excuse to put an arm in someone's face. 

1 minute ago, Confused Clarity said:

What was Moore supposed to do there? It was just an unfortunate coming together. That's a nonsense yellow card.

If Wales win, he's out of the Quarter Final. Players shouldnt be missing massive games for things like that. It's  nonsense.

Ref dosent give that if he sees a replay.

I take it Yellows cant be overturned, even if they cause a ban?

• Administrators
Just now, craigcwwe said:

Wales really poor. Denmark could easily have been two up at the break. 

Started very strongly for the first 20 minutes then dropped off. Wales can equalise but they need to get hold of the ball and take their chances. 

I thought Denmark look iffy at first, they were leaving players too far forward and had their three front players spread out marking defenders with Wales in possession.

Their combinations are on a superior level to Wales' though.

Also, what does Braithwaite actually offer? He looks awful whenever I've seen him, trying to take on people 1 v 1 when he can't get past them.

Just now, Confused Clarity said:

You're talking out of your backside. Absolute state of you. I

You what? :D 

IMO he shouldn't take the risk or if he does, he can expect yellow if it turns out wrong. This is what happened. 

3 minutes ago, The_jagster said:

I thought Denmark look iffy at first, they were leaving players too far forward and had their three front players spread out marking defenders with Wales in possession.

Their combinations are on a superior level to Wales' though.

Also, what does Braithwaite actually offer? He looks awful whenever I've seen him, trying to take on people 1 v 1 when he can't get past them.

Difference between the two teams and managers so far is that the Danish manager changed things when they weren't working. Be interesting to see if Wales now make a change either tactically or with a sub.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Has Bale fecked off for a round of golf? Not seen him do anything since the first few minutes.

Wales have lost control of the midfield, completely. He hasn't had a single ball to do anything with. Can't really blame him for that I suppose.

1 minute ago, Weezer said:

Has Bale fecked off for a round of golf? Not seen him do anything since the first few minutes.

There's no support from behind the attacking Welsh players, it's hard for them to do anything and Denmark are diving in to get the ball when it's played on the ground to them.

5 minutes ago, Marc Albrighton said:

Difference between the two teams and managers so far is that the Danish manager changed things when they weren't working. Be interesting to see if Wales now make a change either tactically or with a sub.

Got to pull Ramsey deeper and/or wider to see where Christensen goes. If he stays as a 10 then it's ideal for Denmark as their slow centre halves have loads of cover directly in front.

Bale isn't really the player he used to be, tbf. 6-7 years back you could expect him to track back and try to bring the ball forward himself but I doubt he is capable of that now. Still got the technique though.