Match 50: England vs Denmark - 8pm (bst) ITV1 LIVE FROM WEMBLEY !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought the Danes were phenomenal. Amazing considering the start they had, huge applause for them. Team of the tournament for me. 

Gunman, literally the typical modern football fan despite decrying everything about it. Pull yourself together FFS. That crying german kid had more dignity 

Job done tonight, wasn’t pretty but got over the line, Italy will be very difficult.

I’m not going to go mad or get emotional over reaching a final, got to win the final for it to mean anything.

For me have to beat Italy inside 90 mins, if it goes to extra time or pens then Italy are probably favourites.

I know that most of you are under the heavy influence of alcohol, but you're showing your true faces.

Good stuff.

Maybe you lads should start supporting Juventus, these things are a common practice and after some time you think it's the norm. :thup:

Now enjoy your mickey mouse rigged cup.

Had to cheat your way to the final against a team that had it's best player nearly die and was a huge underdog.
Massive achievement.

2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

kk.png

Two balls on the pitch when Sterling makes the run, but it's all good. :)

It's coming home even if the only way is with ref's help in a tournament you're hosting.

Get this bitter ****ing **** outta here.

Just now, GunmaN1905 said:

I know that most of you are under the heavy influence of alcohol, but you're showing your true faces.

Good stuff.

Maybe you lads should start supporting Juventus, these things are a common practice and after some time you think it's the norm. :thup:

Had to cheat your way to the final against a team that had it's best player nearly die and was a huge underdog.
Massive achievement.

WE'RE ON THE BALL, WE'RE ON THE BALL

BA BA BA BA BAAAAA

2 minutes ago, The Amazing Dale Watkins said:

You fear for Rob if England lose, you fear for his wife when they win. There's no good outcome for that poor family

He might practice for Sunday and blow the bloody doors off tonight

Edited by SouthCoastRed

1 minute ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

:Bowen:

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

Bringing Eriksens incident into it an absolute embarrassment even for you. Probably the worst post ive ever seen on these forums, so bravo for that.

5 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

I'm teetotal.

The issue here is that you're being a cast iron nobtard with zero sense of perspective. It's just odd.

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

I wonder WHO is under heavy influence here

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

:D Absolutely superb meltdown.

2 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

Is it also England’s, Refs fault etc about Erickson as well?

Always the feels when such a game is decided by controversy

Hendo such a good player to have when you need to calm things down and hold the ball though

I actually can't believe England has never even gotten to a Euro final before 😮

6 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

kk.png

Two balls on the pitch when Sterling makes the run, but it's all good. :)

It's coming home even if the only way is with ref's help in a tournament you're hosting.

Campionato Falsato? :D

I cannot believe my eyes reading some of the comments... You guys deserve just this: 0-0 in the 95th minute, the Italians get awarded a PK that's the exact same situation with the Sterling incident, Italy converts and sayonara cup. 

Then I want to see your reaction to a "win some, lose some", "diving is okay when we do it" and "sour grapes"... 

The referee needs to be barred on the spot and if he likes officiating he should restrict himself to pub tournaments. 

4 minutes ago, GunmaN1905 said:

Good stuff.

Massive achievement.

I’ve never drunk in my whole life!

Just now, darren1983 said:

Do fans say Italy's 2006 World Cup is tarnished thanks to a dive against the Aussies? No. Anyone using that logic if, still a big if, England win here is just a knob really. Grow up.

I think every team that's ever won anything has had some kind of decision in their favour, acting like this game is rigged because of it is just absolutely incredible :D 

Do fans say Italy's 2006 World Cup is tarnished thanks to a dive against the Aussies? No. Anyone using that logic if, still a big if, England win here is just a knob really. Grow up.

England are the only team ever to benefit from a dodgy decision mate so leave it out.

Just now, Yuko said:

I cannot believe my eyes reading some of the comments... You guys deserve just this: 0-0 in the 95th minute, the Italians get awarded a PK that's the exact same situation with the Sterling incident, Italy converts and sayonara cup. 

Then I want to see your reaction to a "win some, lose some", "diving is okay when we do it" and "sour grapes"... 

The referee needs to be barred on the spot and if he likes officiating he should restrict himself to pub tournaments. 

EXPRESS YOURSELF, IT'S ONE ON ONE

YOU'VE GOT TO HOLD AND GIVE BUT DO IT AT THE RIGHT TIME

It definitely IS tarnished by that dive. This is actually common knowledge outside of italy 

1 minute ago, Yuko said:

Then it would be a Campionato Falsato and we'd have to replay it :mad:

1 minute ago, Pukey said:

I think every team that's ever won anything has had some kind of decision in their favour, acting like this game is rigged because of it is just absolutely incredible :D 

Referring to '66 here? Sorry, never going to live down that one :D