When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Crispypaul said:

I doubt it.  I would expect just before the weekend though (makes sense if its a beta as you then have an extra weekend of user testing).

The beta is never released immediately before the weekend.  

Seeing how my prediction are almost always wrong and immediately proven so, let's go: The beta will not drop this week. There are too many Alpha videos still waiting (and pre-public releases are often heavily regulated in what gets released when) and the stream (or at least some highlights) is still not on Youtube as big marketing tool for the more "regular" players.

Agora, Piperita disse:

Seeing how my prediction are almost always wrong and immediately proven so, let's go: The beta will not drop this week. There are too many Alpha videos still waiting (and pre-public releases are often heavily regulated in what gets released when) and the stream (or at least some highlights) is still not on Youtube as big marketing tool for the more "regular" players.

There won't be any more alpha videos published, youtubers said that those were the last ones.

Just now, Piperita said:

Im sure the creators were only allowed to post 2 videos each. and they've all done that now, right?

And so, we're ready for kick off again. This time it's against Wednesday, a slightly easier tie than the match against Tuesday but still playing against the odds. Let's go round the fans, how are we feeling guys about the chances of victory today?

1 minute ago, PhilT said:

And so, we're ready for kick off again. This time it's against Wednesday, a slightly easier tie than the match against Tuesday but still playing against the odds. Let's go round the fans, how are we feeling guys about the chances of victory today?

100percent GIF - 100Percent - Discover & Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Lock And Load GIFs | Tenor

As in 95% of questions, my answer is "top row, second from the left" :)

4 minutes ago, PhilT said:

Top 30 Magic 8 Ball Gif GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

4 minutes ago, PhilT said:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, PhilT said:

They Had Us In The First Half Not Gonna Lie GIF - They Had Us In The First  Half Not Gonna Lie - Discover & Share GIFs

If any further YouTuber Alpha shows are planned, I would say theres almost no chance.

If not, i'd say we've a 30% chance of getting our sweaty hands on the Beta

Thursday - 50 / 50

If neither of them (and I hope i'm wrong,) Tuesday would be 90% for me

1 hour ago, 9craiggibson said:

I think you might be right, by far the earliest change log

I think that would have to be the last one if it’s going to be today. Im Sure it needs to go through a test phase before it can be given the green light on steam. 

The amount of changes last night and this morning makes me think they tried this yesterday but came back with errors that needed to be fixed.

2 minutes ago, andu1 said:

There are no depots available for FM22 on steamdb page... so far nothing too exciting for today. I still think its eithet tomorrow on monday next week.

Last I checked there were 3. Last updated last week though. Hopefully we will see a change in them this afternoon, if that happens then it will be tonight

Does that mean not today @XaW? You can tell us :-) 

I'm just having the same kind of fun as everyone else. Sadly, I don't know when it's out either. :(

Just now, PhilT said:

Hmmm no reply........maybe we're in with a chance. I'm gonna raise my 30% hope to 35% ;-)

You're going to have to give me more than a minute to answer. I'm not getting payed to be here, you know!