*Official* Football Manager 2022 Early Access Beta Feedback Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, limey150781 said:

I'm going to go ahead and be "that" guy.... what do Newcastle's finances look like. I'm away for a week so will be relying on this thread to get my fix of what I'd be looking at! 

Spoiler

200m transfer budget

3 minutes ago, Crispypaul said:

Great stuff - apologies if it was obvious from the OP but are data issues raised in the same way?

There is a link to it in the bug tracker link mentioned in the OP.

18 minutes ago, limey150781 said:

I'm going to go ahead and be "that" guy.... what do Newcastle's finances look like. I'm away for a week so will be relying on this thread to get my fix of what I'd be looking at! 

200M

1 minute ago, Melroseby said:

First issue, why cant I unselect Uruguay as a playable league, it seems to be the default league ?

Are you set at a manager of a club there?

Look all the way at the top. If you go in there and select "Pick later" you should be able to remove all leagues.

Things you love to see when you've spent the last weeks creating a "less-high-intensity" tactic (since the new stamina system announcement) and test it for the very first time on FM22 to see if it works as well as on your FM21 tests

image.png.ae15cdb38f6766ed6c384bd0c0857dd4.png

1 minute ago, jdubsnz said:

anyone having issues where the game is too big for the screen?  Had this last year, can't remember the workaround

Head into the preferences and try to use the "zoom" to reduce the size of things.

• SI Staff
2 minutes ago, d879moore said:

image.thumb.png.85c01ae341012849258200783c5872c6.pngAnyone know how I fix this? Zoomed in to far and almost looks stretched. Is it the resolution as I can't change it in preferences? Any help would be great. Thanks

Worth trying to Zoom out to 95% or 85% on Preferences. 

2 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

Will be there any information about whats new in FM22, for us who didnt preorder it?

There has been blog posts, a live stream, and loads of youtube videos from various creators.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

There has been blog posts, a live stream, and loads of youtube videos from various creators.

I've read all that, was expecting something like what they changed in the match engine etc.

3 minutes ago, Bakiano said:

I've read all that, was expecting something like what they changed in the match engine etc.

They have said that in the blogs and videoes. They never have release notes in a beta, or a the full release for that matter. The patch notes comes with patches.

Just now, stevemc said:

Just playing a PL game and the ball isn't white, it's really difficult to see, can you change it? (looks like it's blue & black?)

You can change it in the preferences, just search for "skin colour". Change everything to your hearts content! :) 

1 minute ago, metal_guitarist said:

There's only one skin shipped with the game but no doubt 3rd party skins will be available soon

Never did come across a light skin for FM21 unfortunately :( I struggle with "dark mode" in general so FM is tricky for me.

2 minutes ago, XaW said:

You can change it in the preferences, just search for "skin colour". Change everything to your hearts content! :) 

Just gone into there, and the standard ball colour is actually set to white - yet I'm seeing a blue/black colour.

1 minute ago, craiigman said:

Never did come across a light skin for FM21 unfortunately :( I struggle with "dark mode" in general so FM is tricky for me.

That's a shame. @michaeltmurrayuk did one for FM21 here: 

There might be one or two more kicking around in that part of the forum too: https://community.sigames.com/forums/forum/18-skinning-hideout/

Just now, stevemc said:

Just gone into there, and the standard ball colour is actually set to white - yet I'm seeing a blue/black colour.

Then report it as a bug in the bugs section. That's what the Beta is for. :)