Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passes away. 21st April 1926 - 8th September 2022.

Confused Clarity

Besides, even if it is slander, i doubt Schofield has a strong case that some random guy on the football manager forums caused damage to his reputation :D

e: and just to be clear here, i was genuinely just asking a question, it wasn't an accusation. Believe it or not, i couldn't give a toss about Phillip Schofield. I don't keep up to date with him or his career/life events. 

Edited by JD nawrat

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JD nawrat said:

Besides, even if it is slander, i doubt Schofield has a strong case that some random guy on the football manager forums caused damage to his reputation :D

What if it blew up on Reddit or something because someone posted 'inside info' on here about a celebrity? From another thread there is already a lot of pure rumour going round about Darren Grimes based on no attributed sources whatsoever. And in the grand scheme of things nobody cares about Grimey.

Edited by The_jagster

Just now, The_jagster said:

What if it blew up on Reddit or something because someone posted 'inside info' on here about a celebrity? From another thread there is already a lot of pure rumour going round about Darren Grimes based on no attributed sources whatsoever. And in the grand scheme of things nobody cares about Grimey.

I actually only heard about this because i saw people talking about it on reddit last week in response to the queue skipping thing :D

1 hour ago, JD nawrat said:

e: and just to be clear here, i was genuinely just asking a question, it wasn't an accusation. Believe it or not, i couldn't give a toss about Phillip Schofield. I don't keep up to date with him or his career/life events. 

Even without that he is a massive dickhead anyway 

Official cause of death if "old age"

In other news, a bunch of right wing lunatics have decided on behalf of the Royal Family that a statue of the Queen MUST be put on the fourth plinth at Trafalgar Square. Sadiq Khan has said that it is up to the Royals to decide where any statue goes and he will instruct the GLA to back any decision they make, which hasn't happened yet. Right wing press lose their **** and claim Sadiq Khan refuses to put a statue of ER2 in Trafalgar Square cos he hates Britain. You know, the usual thinly veiled racism.