*Official* Football Manager 2022 Feedback Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Sunstrikuuu said:

Thanks for the response, Jack -- I know higher mentality doesn't necessarily mean higher base positions.  Generally, though, playing a player in the FBR position with a Defensive or Cautious mentality and a player in the AMR position with a Very Attacking mentality leads to gaps forming between them.  Sometimes I want that -- high and wide winger, fullback as an auxiliary centerback -- and sometimes I don't.  Matching mentalities, with both the fullback and winger on Positive for example, has usually been a good way to set up a tactic that doesn't have those gaps and does have supportive partnerships.  Given the risks associated with making tactical changes in-season, it's important for us to work some of this stuff out on the tactics screen before trying it in competitive matches.

I'm not too sure why you're too obsessed with the player mentality. Personally, I've never paid attention to them, I just watch the games and adjust accordingly. You're just complicating something that's really simple in my opinion

7 minutes ago, DarJ said:

I'm not too sure why you're too obsessed with the player mentality. Personally, I've never paid attention to them, I just watch the games and adjust accordingly. You're just complicating something that's really simple in my opinion

Player mentality links have been the second step in my tactical process.  That's how I determine roles and partnerships.  In a pretty basic 4-2-3-1 possession-y setup, I want my fullbacks and inside forwards to have the same mentality so they attack and defend as partnerships.  I want to avoid gaps between my shielding player and my centerbacks, so I'll keep them on the same mentality too.  If my striker is intended to be the finisher of moves, I generally want him to have the highest mentality in the team.  If he's more of a creator I'd like him a bit lower than the players on either side and behind.  Looking at all that gives me a sanity check before I start actually testing the formation, and an expectation that I know what I'll be getting into. 

I came across an annoying bug today. 2 of my players got a ban for accumulation of yellow cards. My next game was then in the Fa Cup so I was expecting them to be unavailable for that and then start them again in the league. The players weren't banned for the Fa cup game but were for the league game after.

5 minutes ago, gm23 said:

I came across an annoying bug today. 2 of my players got a ban for accumulation of yellow cards. My next game was then in the Fa Cup so I was expecting them to be unavailable for that and then start them again in the league. The players weren't banned for the Fa cup game but were for the league game after.

I'm pretty sure the rule changed 2 or 3 years ago so that yellow card bans only count for the competition they were earned in.

vor einer Stunde schrieb anagain:

The scroll bar is to the right of the list.

image.thumb.png.87326652a464fd4991d2a84f76545a58.png

I have tested a number of screens and it does now remember the last position you had scrolled to. For example, in the above image I have scrolled halfway down my list of scouted players. I click on Joshua Roach to have a look at his profile. When I come back to the scouted list it now remembers where I had got to.

The bar highlighting a player in the list is just that; a bar highlighting the player you're looking at. It's a guide so you can follow all the columns easier. It's blue on my skin.

image.thumb.png.223ae496ed6f6c3ebf2793e2aa255cf9.png

it is working on most views but not on the short listed players list (4th from the left)

4 minutes ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Player mentality is overly focused on given the relative (low) importance overall. At this point, I'd like to see it disappear entirely from view

To be honest, I never really looked at them until I saw them being discussed. I tend to go on the assertion that an AML is a player that I intend to involve in attacks and so I assume he's going to be attacking. A BWM would be more defensive in my mind. I just find a BWM(D) gets booked a little too much if in central MF so I try to limit BWM to Def MF. Carrilero, Mezz and BBMs tend to vary their intent with my overall mentality and with phases of play. I rarely set them off support because i believe that covers all bases.

Also, I watch my games to see how players are mentality-wise. I feel this is by far the best way to ascertain how my tactic works.

I don't believe I have ever felt like a position wasn't doing what I expected it to do. FBs, for example, get forward even if I have their mentality set to support and overall mentality to cautious. They'll just be more careful about doing so. If I feel I can take risks I'll up a player to WB with support, or even attack.

On the subject of hiding them, I'd rather SI didn't. I feel there is a benefit to having as much information available as is possible. Perhaps what the game merely needs is more mousovers with explanations as to what mentalities me.

Half the problem here, I suspect, is that we've all been playing this game a long time and as the game has changed we've stuck with our expectations of what works. I think it's always a good bet to watch matches rather than just lower levels of highlights. I watch every game on comprehensive highlights. It can take 30 minutes but I like seeing more plays, not just the more successful ones.

8 minutes ago, ToniDoppelpack said:

it is working on most views but not on the short listed players list (4th from the left)

It works for me on shortlist. Remembers scroll position.

Are you using a skin?

If anyone is interested whether possession issue is fixed: here are the results of simming one season in top 5 leagues:

tvMjAKO.png

So, as you can see, much better already. Pass completion ratio is still a bit high, but overall it's much better. As for individual players, again pass % is a bit high, but at least the top players here are from top sides so that makes some sense.

2 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Yeah, this is why I say to see how things look on the pitch. The mentality is higher, but how that translates to the on-pitch performance doesn't necessarily match up with expectations. Things like off the ball positioning, runs, etc aren't just affected by mentality and are usually built in to the roles themselves. It's not always so simple as higher mentality = higher base positions on the pitch.

The amount of confusion it causes is potentially an argument for hiding the display entirely, but that'll be something for us to review in the future. We'll definitely review how this works and how we display this information to you guys for the future.

personally, i hope player mentality information stays in the game.  you're right that it's certainly no silver bullet or end-all-be-all, because everything is relative in this game and so many things go into what's seen on the pitch. but it's still part of the puzzle for someone like me, so just my two cents.

either way, thank you @Jack Joyce for clarifying that this change we're seeing with labels in fm22 is not a bug.

it seems your advice is to look at player mentality the same way we've been told to look at team fluidity since fm19, which is to simply ignore it.

this would make sense for the current situation with any role on support duty in the lm/rm slots that i assumed was a bug:

currently in a positive team mentality system each role with a support duty in this lm/rm slot will have a "very attacking" player mentality. but with an attacking team mentality, a player in the same lm/rm slot with the same support duties will have an "attacking" player mentality.

struggling to see why going from positive team mentality to an attacking team mentality (a more aggressive team approach) would make a player in the same duty/role more cautious?  another example of why some of us assumed these fm22 labels were bugged, so thanks for the clarification.

in regards to what we see on the pitch, which you rightly say is the correct way to evaluate these things, the fm22 ME still tracks fm21 tactics screen player mentality labels more accurately than fm22 labels.

we've been practicing this style of football in fm for years where the idea is to have players on balanced to positive mentalities only, and it creates a distinct style of play.  it tracks back to the days of using grids like the one attached and player mentality calculators to chase this style of football.  yes, a hundred more things go into creating a successful tactic.  no one is saying a team full of balanced and positive player mentalities should work regardless of everything else.  what we're saying is that successful systems in fm22 mirror the on ball, off ball, and transition looks that previously labelled balanced/positive player mentality systems performed in the past, but now fm22 is labeling certain players within these systems as being very attacking who were labelled positive in fm21.

which is further confusing, because when you watch the match you won't see these players playing with a two level increase in risk or with larger gaps between them and partners like their fm22 labels suggest we should see.

i get that you're saying we shouldn't get bogged down by player mentality and that so much more goes into what we see on the pitch.  i hope it doesn't seem like we're refuting that idea, because it's correct.  but i think it's equally correct that player mentality effects (or at least reflects) the level of risk a player will accept while playing.  this might not be an important component of the game for you, but player mentality is at the foundation of how some of us play which i hope SI can respect when considering removing its labels from the game completely.

30b3644d0c049d49c8.png

Edited by arsenal3459

Great Match engine and a great patch for my save. No one has got it easy anymore, strikers cant just blast through as they are getting tracked, recycling possession is now done really well even on an attacking mentality, through balls have to be spot on as in real life, midfielders have to think what to do now and you can sort of see it. Defenders can be super cool with their square passes but also s**t their pants when pressed. I love it.

So many positives in this ME and patch, I skipped 2021 but this 22 is a whole new deal. For me, and I can only speak for me, this is top drawer fun and realism.

Good job SI, this is the best you have done I think...

13 minutes ago, arsenal3459 said:

struggling to see why going from positive team mentality to an attacking team mentality (a more aggressive team approach) would make a player in the same duty/role more cautious?  another example of why some of us assumed these fm22 labels were bugged, so thanks for the clarification.

maybe because attacking mentality adds quite some fluidity score to your setup which makes them be closer together in terms of mentality.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Matteo3champions said:

@Neil Brock @Jack Joyce can i ask you a question? There is still in game that a player could retire from his national team if he argue with the manager or if he doesn’t call-up for a lot of matches? Thanks

Players can retire from international football yes. 

• Administrators
Just now, Matteo3champions said:

If They argue with the international manager? @Neil Brock

I'm not sure if that's a thing - how can a player argue with the manager in game exactly? Do you mean via an interaction or via a press conference comment? 

I sure hope it's just an extremely unlucky spell but since the update I have hit the woodwork 3 times a game minimum for the last 6 or 7 games. My team would win any crossbar challenge on this planet at the moment.

7 minuti fa, Neil Brock ha scritto:

I'm not sure if that's a thing - how can a player argue with the manager in game exactly? Do you mean via an interaction or via a press conference comment? 

@Neil Brock via interaction, for example: i don’t call an important player for some games and he asks me why he isn’t in the team. If i continue to don’t call him, he can choose to retire from international football (maybe until i’m in charge as a national manager)? Or as a manager, can i force his retire? Thanks

What has happened here?

Now in season 25/26 and all of a sudden every game in the league starts at a different time. First game starts at 3pm and then all the next matches kick-off in 15 minute intervals with the last game kicking-off at 5.45. I have checked across other leagues in different countries and the same thing is happening. Has anybody else come across this?

fm.png.439bcbd0337474f89cdeac46fa20f13d.png

3 hours ago, anagain said:

Can I just say that possession isn't a give all that means you're going to win. I regularly have 30 or 40 possession in away games and can win. Teams can have 70 or 80 possession and lose in the real world.

Not taking away from the patch being good. Just wanted to point that out. :D

Obviously !!! There's not a single way to win matches but managers do want to apply their own ideas.

I find it odd every time someone that focus more on possession oriented ideas, there's also someone poiting that there are other ways to win matches :D :lol:

My previous post was more in a sense that althought I like possession, with the last update it seems rather boosted, I don't remember any FM version getting 80% at the end of matches and over 1000 passes. But leave it as it is :)

Having an issue with online game since the update.  Games are now staggered from 3pm KO in 15 minute intervals. First player can start and play their game but any subsequent player is unable to start their game and it either stays on processing indefinitely or assistant manager ends up managing the game

10 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Anyone's elses game slowed down since the update? Saving is slower, processing is slower, and it's not as slick from screen to screen. Thought it might have been a skin issue, but went back to default and it's just the same. 

I have found FM22 to be a bit sluggish between screens since release to be honest. More an annoyance than a real problem or I might have bugged it. It is like there's a delay when clicking on players etc.

Game can take an age to shut down too.

Anyone having success since the update? I used a generic tactic with minimal TI and PIs but since the update I have yet to win and only scoring less that one GPM. I wasn't using near post corners although hilariously 2 of the 3 we have scored came from corners.  Looking at the data in game its just like everyone is now bad at football. Pretty clear demarcation of when the patch hit. Note the AI is also struggling now, there are usually less than 5 highlights all match on extended and 2 of those are the kick offs. 

Has there been any mention as to how hard the nerf hammer hit strikers? In the 4 match weeks there have 2 goals scored by strikers across all of LaLiga which seems silly. 

image.png.16379568251ff55a551a0e9cd82a0c1d.png

Edited by teej9

- The game has improved a lot after patch 22.2

I'm finding it incredible how the defense is better on the field, as well as the varied plays (crossing several areas of the field, passes through the middle thank God now being possible, goals from fouling)

I've always wondered about plays coming from crosses, this has been fixed thanks Sigames !

- The dribbles are still poor, and inverted extremes could be better evaluated in the game... I believe that the corner goals are less now (something unreal), the VAR remains very good! But I think there could be more variations, it still makes the game much more fun...

I think that as the season goes on and the team's rapport, situations improve, but I believe that the game can always be more responsive, especially in interactions. I'm motivated to see players retiring later (I created a thread just to talk about it).

I would like to see even fewer balls on the crossbar and I would like to see more technical players being better recognized in the game (a good dribbler, a good differentiated pass, a stronger player winning more splits)
Speaking of splits, I noticed post patch that now the game is more "fighting", the moves are more disputed and that's really cool!

I really hope not to mess with ME so much in the next patch, as they did in this patch, the game is very playable, fun and responsive.

I'm satisfied Sigames has his eye here on the forum seeing everyone's analysis, I believe this FM will be the best of all!

• SI Staff
2 hours ago, arsenal3459 said:

what we're saying is that successful systems in fm22 mirror the on ball, off ball, and transition looks that previously labelled balanced/positive player mentality systems performed in the past, but now fm22 is labeling certain players within these systems as being very attacking who were labelled positive in fm21.

which is further confusing, because when you watch the match you won't see these players playing with a two level increase in risk or with larger gaps between them and partners like their fm22 labels suggest we should see.

The FM22 labels are definitely correct. I highlighted this part above because I think there could potentially be some confusion here  - I would suggest that if you're seeing the same movement and decisions from your players then it's because they're not really being impacted by individual mentalities that much in the first place. You'll still see differences in positioning and movement between a support and attack duty player with the same mentality for example, and the functionality of the focus play + overlap/underlap instructions actually affects a lot of underlying movement for players in those areas which is separate to the mentality adjustments.

Overall though, if you're still seeing the right kind of positioning/movements then there's nothing to worry about.

• SI Staff
4 hours ago, Iakovenko said:

When entering the password to join an online game, did it always show the password as ****** rather than the letters? I feel this changed with the patch but I might be mistaken. Seems an odd change to make if so, who is looking over my shoulder trying to steal fm passwords? 

Yep was a bug I fixed, we need to differentiate password fields for various reasons, one place was missing being set as a password entry box.

1 hour ago, KeegBCFC said:

I sure hope it's just an extremely unlucky spell but since the update I have hit the woodwork 3 times a game minimum for the last 6 or 7 games. My team would win any crossbar challenge on this planet at the moment.

There is 100% something going on with this as I have just hit the woodwork another 7 times in a game (3 didnt register, im guessing as they were offisde)! Screenshots show my woodwork hit before the game and then the same for after the game I just played (If anyone knows how to get up shots/woodwork hit for the last x amount of games please let me know as I am 100% certain at least 50 of these have been in the 10 games since the update)

Screenshot of before the game

image.thumb.png.218bbdca574d5212f14867afc4569654.png

Screenshot of after the game

image.thumb.png.a87155d343a85400db86e6102526c410.png

Edited by KeegBCFC
removed extra screenshot that didnt need to be there

2 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

The FM22 labels are definitely correct. I highlighted this part above because I think there could potentially be some confusion here  - I would suggest that if you're seeing the same movement and decisions from your players then it's because they're not really being impacted by individual mentalities that much in the first place. You'll still see differences in positioning and movement between a support and attack duty player with the same mentality for example, and the functionality of the focus play + overlap/underlap instructions actually affects a lot of underlying movement for players in those areas which is separate to the mentality adjustments.

I'm going to unashamedly plug this idea again because I think its relevant to this but I do think being able to watch training matches will help people to experiment with these different roles etc so people can better understand how these things work without having to try it in a competitive match. Once the season starts you don't want to tinker too much, unless things are going badly as it will have consequences.

Separately I don't look at player mentalities but that is because I don't understand how it would help me make tactical decisions. 

12 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Overall though, if you're still seeing the right kind of positioning/movements then there's nothing to worry about.

What I'm not understanding, then, is why they changed.  Previously, if I had a positive mentality team and and changed instructions, roles or duties for my attacking midfielder, I could see his individual player mentality change.  If he's on support, he has a positive mentality.  If he's on attack, then he has a very attacking mentality and so on.  But now I'm just being told VERY ATTACKING for every possible combination of options.  Is it just no longer possible to play a player in that whole strata without a very attacking mentality?

2 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Anyone's elses game slowed down since the update? Saving is slower, processing is slower, and it's not as slick from screen to screen. Thought it might have been a skin issue, but went back to default and it's just the same. 

Strange, mine seems to be playing quicker. Processing seems a little bit quicker, the save game is the same time as before.

I've tried 3 defenders formation in Fenerbahçe as Vitor did this year. Just for curiosity  does this role (wide center back) really that important then attributes such as dribbling or match engine. And does database  about this type of  players adequate for this role I wonder.

Edited by baris28

2 hours ago, Siven said:

Inside forwards running with the ball out wide when there is plenty of space to run inside, is doing my head in!

Yup, may as well play wingers. Can see why you tubers are starting to use 4312. 

Also the stamina loss on a pressing tactic (inspired by BustTheNet) is ridiculous when having a team all of 15+ stamina, it was manageable before but feels its gone way beyond real life where teams can play that way all day long.

Not useful either that the ME changes in the notes are so vague....

Also blocked crosses are back. Yes it was OP before but really back to FM21 after all the moans? Yes well done the numbers are lower and probably more realistic but sigh......at least pre-patch we had crosses cleared, too long, gk catching/punching, misses, blocked shots, wild volleys,  headers over the bar....variety.....

6 hours ago, themadsheep2001 said:

Player mentality is overly focused on given the relative (low) importance overall. At this point, I'd like to see it disappear entirely from view

Agree, Rashidi said so much in a recent video and it makes so much sense. Something Id never considered before but the player instructions should dictate this ie dribble more, get further forward, shoot more often, hold position all etc all are much more relatable instructions than any difference between mentalities, the same applies for team instructions- I dont need to tell my team they are defensive if they are sitting back and compressed, or that they are attacking when I want them pushing up and playing higher tempo etc.

His thoughts on it are well worth a watch.

Hi. Im playing SERIE A and I bought some some players that are not from UE and I have problem with registration. I want to especially register one player but I need to sell someone who is already taking spot of non eu player this season. Where can I check who I need to sell or who is my non EU player for this season? ( i have couple of them that was loaned and I dont know why which one I need to sell) 

Almost another season finished playing whole day

I signed a new AML that needed time to get going ( I am Derby County) its almost end of season I am finishing probably 7th or 8th. My team is full with youngsters but the good thing

My best players have been my AML and AMR . Both are sittniga round 30 games 11 goals  10 assists. My striker is scoring from open play a lot . Crossing is still ab it much but I guess we gonna get used to it

I think we AML and AMR work fine now honestly we are used to Messi/CR7 and now Salah scoring 30 goals from that position. In past FM game sand in real world 15/20 games was as most as u can achieve

The Trademark cut inside shoot player Robben never managed more then 17 per season.

Still I like how my amr and aml plays maybe a little more trademark cutting will be fine

P.S My team is leading the league with dribbles I have 16-17 per game so its up to your tactics 

Honestly again I have been very vocal in my critique but I am having a blast now

On 09/11/2021 at 03:37, BarryTheLarry said:

Nothing would make me happier than to have the next FM have literally zero changes to anything but the match engine. Imagine if they spent a year focussing on the match engine until it got to a very good place, then only making minor adjustments each year (e.g. adding new animations) and being able to focus on adding new other stuff.

Since I started playing back in FM17, it feels like FM becomes playable by around March, only to be broken again when the next FM comes out. I don't understand. FM21 actually got to a pretty good point (obviously still things could be improved), and was far superior to where it is currently. I'm sure it will get to a playable point in 5 months with several patches, but I don't understand why the game is only playable until about 5 months after release. This will be the last FM that I buy early.

Hopefully SI will eventualy understand that a playable match engine on RELEASE is COMFORTABLY the most important aspect of the game. For it to be in the state it's in at the moment is quite ridiculous.

month old post but can I just say.. please, never ever do this. The ME has had some growing pains and has a long way to go still but is honestly lightyears ahead of where stuff like player happiness, transfer offers and interactions are at. The ME is crucial but the day-to-day general interface is what makes everything tick and can not be slacked on or continue to be coded lazily. Those latter aspects are what are letting the game down. That gap REALLY doesn't need to get any wider. Remember that many of us loved this game since before you could watch a player kick a ball, so no, I don't think you can take a 'year off' from the other aspects of the game which are the foundations of FM.

I listened to the Football Manager show on the Athletic podcast and the staff member on it implied there was a startlingly small group of play testers so personally I think that's something that needs to be worked on more than anything as I don't understand how a dozen or so people are expected to satisfy millions of players - is there an application form currently up anywhere?

oh, I will give my 2 cents on IFs/IWs since I can. I have noticed a little less sticking wide since the update which is good. They are still useful creatively, and make frequent narrow runs that are found regularly by our playmakers, but the finishing feels off. Too frequently they try to go to the keeper's near post with the weaker foot rather than the inherently more logical shaping their body to finish at the far post on the stronger foot. One IW who was previously good seems to have entirely lost his way since the update and is putting in 6.2 rated performances all of a sudden, but it could be a coincidence. 

Edited by properdisco

4 hours ago, properdisco said:

month old post but can I just say.. please, never ever do this. The ME has had some growing pains and has a long way to go still but is honestly lightyears ahead of where stuff like player happiness, transfer offers and interactions are at. The ME is crucial but the day-to-day general interface is what makes everything tick and can not be slacked on or continue to be coded lazily. Those latter aspects are what are letting the game down. That gap REALLY doesn't need to get any wider. Remember that many of us loved this game since before you could watch a player kick a ball, so no, I don't think you can take a 'year off' from the other aspects of the game which are the foundations of FM.

I listened to the Football Manager show on the Athletic podcast and the staff member on it implied there was a startlingly small group of play testers so personally I think that's something that needs to be worked on more than anything as I don't understand how a dozen or so people are expected to satisfy millions of players - is there an application form currently up anywhere?

oh, I will give my 2 cents on IFs/IWs since I can. I have noticed a little less sticking wide since the update which is good. They are still useful creatively, and make frequent narrow runs that are found regularly by our playmakers, but the finishing feels off. Too frequently they try to go to the keeper's near post with the weaker foot rather than the inherently more logical shaping their body to finish at the far post on the stronger foot. One IW who was previously good seems to have entirely lost his way since the update and is putting in 6.2 rated performances all of a sudden, but it could be a coincidence. 

The problem with play testers is that it needs more than just a desire to help out and play the game (not directing at you specifically, just generally).  You're not going to be really playing the game at all, just grinding through situations in punishing detail, documenting, presenting, grinding, documenting, presenting, and on and on and on.  It's quite a specialised job in the end to get the sort of worth that SI are going to require.  I do wonder how much worth they get out of the 2-week open beta in terms of actually getting things reported against the number of players.  

On the first part though, I 100% agree.  The match engine isn't perfect by any means, but it's easily the best example of its kind in the industry.  It could probably be left alone for a while (not that they'll ever do that), whereas there are other parts of the game that are desperately lacking.  

I bought the game yesterday, I've a gaming laptop but yet I find clicking on the buttons to continue etc are quite laggy which shouldn't be happening. I tried changing the zoom options and from windowed to full screen but that made no difference.

Disappointing. I'll try deleting the cache next, if not I'll go back to FM21.

1 minute ago, Sundaytwist said:

I bought the game yesterday, I've a gaming laptop but yet I find clicking on the buttons to continue etc are quite laggy which shouldn't be happening. I tried changing the zoom options and from windowed to full screen but that made no difference.

Disappointing. I'll try deleting the cache next, if not I'll go back to FM21.

Check that the graphics driver is fully updated and you can also adjust the graphics detail in preferences and see if that helps.

11 minutes ago, FrazT said:

Check that the graphics driver is fully updated and you can also adjust the graphics detail in preferences and see if that helps.

Thank you, I already had the latest drivers, It seems FM was set as very high graphics, moved it to high and it seems more responsive, I'll properly test it later. 

Inside Forward's movement (especially off the ball) is even worse after patch. We can argue whether it's gamebreaking bug or not. For me it is. I can't use a role, which is one of the most popular and exciting offensive roles in modern football. And this game is about creating tactics :seagull:

14 minutes ago, szp said:

Inside Forward's movement (especially off the ball) is even worse after patch. We can argue whether it's gamebreaking bug or not. For me it is. I can't use a role, which is one of the most popular and exciting offensive roles in modern football. And this game is about creating tactics :seagull:

Others have said their much improved and that they attack space far better now.

I use wingers currently so can’t comment yet.

Does anyone know if there is any way to undo the managerial changes that came with this update. I'd much rather start with the data as it was at the time of the game release, especially since most of the managerial changes that were made seemed to have been rushed. Manager histories are not updated correctly, especially for those managers that started a new job this season, but were then sacked. Their history in game has them managing the club for a day. Doesn't really make sense.

Anyway, just wondering if it's easy, since there is no way to select a different database.