[FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hace 5 horas, davie77 dijo:

A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all who celebrated it! :)

Regarding the questions on version 2:
I'm working on it. Unfortunately, very many of the nations have significantly reduced the information through Corona and it is not very easy. Nevertheless, I am fighting my way through and creating the files.

About Ecuador:
I wrote to someone who gave me all the info about South America and also Wikipedia, Soccerway, etc. give the info I reflected in the file. 

I am from Ecuador so I know how the structure is. If you wish I can provide you with information so that you can replicate it in the editor

3 horas atrás, israelnando disse:

I am from Ecuador so I know how the structure is. If you wish I can provide you with information so that you can replicate it in the editor

Hello, I tried very much to help Dave in the South American leagues in the case the wrong would be only the nomenclature of phase 1 and 2 that would be wrong as Apertura and Clausura? 

The format is already happening as you said, the winner of each stage will go to a final, and if they win both stages there will be no final, right? It is already that way, but by your information in the wrong nomenclature

The biggest problem is in the history of champions in version 1 that saved each stage, but was improved by Dave in version 2, to save the final, but still saves the general classification.

But I am trying to find a solution to this to help the project, but in any case if you have other rules to improve please help him, I talked to Dave and he is a legend always willing to improve

hace 19 horas, WatsonFM dijo:

Hello, I tried very much to help Dave in the South American leagues in the case the wrong would be only the nomenclature of phase 1 and 2 that would be wrong as Apertura and Clausura? 

The format is already happening as you said, the winner of each stage will go to a final, and if they win both stages there will be no final, right? It is already that way, but by your information in the wrong nomenclature

The biggest problem is in the history of champions in version 1 that saved each stage, but was improved by Dave in version 2, to save the final, but still saves the general classification.

But I am trying to find a solution to this to help the project, but in any case if you have other rules to improve please help him, I talked to Dave and he is a legend always willing to improve

I am grateful for Dave's work and yours because without you it would not be possible to enjoy playing in your country with our team. Now I do not criticize his work, on the contrary I want to help a little so that it is more in line with reality, which is what Dave is looking for in his patches. With regard to Ecuador, I think it would be more real if a league is made all against all roundtrip Bundesliga type.

19 horas atrás, israelnando disse:

I am grateful for Dave's work and yours because without you it would not be possible to enjoy playing in your country with our team. Now I do not criticize his work, on the contrary I want to help a little so that it is more in line with reality, which is what Dave is looking for in his patches. With regard to Ecuador, I think it would be more real if a league is made all against all roundtrip Bundesliga type.

Sorry for my English if it seemed I said something wrong, I just asked if it is the case of the nomenclature of the stages, because then the fix would be just changing the names of apertura and clausura for 1 and 2 stage, because the format I think is right. Dave is a legend, if it was not for him several championships would not be playable, and again if there are points to improve would be very welcome, I think it would help a lot Dave.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb israelnando:

PM me with your desired changes and I'll include them until the next update. ^^

Am 5.1.2022 um 09:07 schrieb MJB1986:

Have you ever thought about creating leagues and nations for the Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Wight, Anglesey, Shetland and Orkney Islands?

I had that. But you would have to create new nations etc. and I don't have the time and motivation for that. 

En 6/1/2022 a las 13:49, WatsonFM dijo:

Sorry for my English if it seemed I said something wrong, I just asked if it is the case of the nomenclature of the stages, because then the fix would be just changing the names of apertura and clausura for 1 and 2 stage, because the format I think is right. Dave is a legend, if it was not for him several championships would not be playable, and again if there are points to improve would be very welcome, I think it would help a lot Dave.

You are right, you just have to change the nomenclature. It would be better to put Primera Fase Liga Pro and Segunda Fase Liga Pro . In Serie B it is correct. You have not thought to add the second category that is to say the third division. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Edited by israelnando

• 2 weeks later...

Really good and important work, and looking forward to the addition of African leagues in version 2!

Regarding the Bolivian leagues, there is a rule in-game that I am unsure if it is an error in the file or just an unusual real-life rule, which is that the match squad can only have one under-20 player.

Am 7.2.2022 um 10:56 schrieb eaglesofse25:

Really good and important work, and looking forward to the addition of African leagues in version 2!

Regarding the Bolivian leagues, there is a rule in-game that I am unsure if it is an error in the file or just an unusual real-life rule, which is that the match squad can only have one under-20 player.

Thanks, I am going to change it for the next update.

I really appreciate yours and Daves work! Your post also gives more perspective how difficult it must be to find the energy to work on what arguably is (together with dave's file) the most complex and in-depth editor file for FM. Its the quality of the work that makes people like me feel their FM save would be incomplete without it. So just lots of respect from my side!

18 hours ago, davie77 said:

that was my first job ever

I'm sorry to hear that your first job was such a bad experience!  Hopefully things have improved for you since.

Don't worry about the wait or delay.  I'm fine with waiting patiently, and will likely wait until the big mods come out before buying the next version of FM.

I'm almost 40... I feel like an old man.

Hello @davie77,

You do an incredible job and we are very grateful for your involvement

In my opinion, if you have the strength to continue to offer this content next year for FM23, you should follow @Daveincid's worldwide balance setup (https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/535530-guide-how-to-set-up-an-optimal-database-for-a-balanced-savegame-and-ways-to-increase-realism-updated-03-may-21-links-updated/)
In version 1, I suggest you propose the most important countries + additionnal competitions
In version 2, important countries
Version 3 with other bunch of important countries
And version 4 with less important

Because I think that most of the players are mainly interested to start with major countries around the World and you will generate less waiting
And for your mental health and motivation, you will quickly receive positive feedback 👍

Edited by joug.garbage

On 15/02/2022 at 20:48, davie77 said:

Version 2 is 99% ready. The only thing missing is Cape Verde. For all those who know what's going on in Cape Verde, keep your fingers crossed...
In addition, together with @Daveincidand two more Creators, there is a little surprise in version 2.

Beyond excited at this update.

8 hours ago, PequenoGenio said:

Hello @davie77 About the japanese league - league only or also players?
Is you update compatible with this: 

?

Hey buddy!, I can assure you I am making it compatible as Dave will be providing a Japan file that will be compatible with all ;).

Edited by Robbles Quin ®™

Hi @davie77, thank you for the great job you do every year with the leagues.
From what I read after a research, the Cape Verde league was canceled in 2019/20 for Covid and not played the following season.
The league is made up of two phases, one comprising a tournament between the islands 'teams and the other with three groups of four teams with the winners of the islands' leagues plus the best placed ones.
I leave you two wikipedia links, one in English, the other in French since the English one lacks information.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Verdean_Football_Championship
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Championnat_du_Cap-Vert_de_football
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Championnat_du_Cap-Vert_de_football_2019

Edited by OliverMatt

Am 16.2.2022 um 21:07 schrieb joug.garbage:

Hello @davie77,

You do an incredible job and we are very grateful for your involvement

In my opinion, if you have the strength to continue to offer this content next year for FM23, you should follow @Daveincid's worldwide balance setup (https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/535530-guide-how-to-set-up-an-optimal-database-for-a-balanced-savegame-and-ways-to-increase-realism-updated-03-may-21-links-updated/)
In version 1, I suggest you propose the most important countries + additionnal competitions
In version 2, important countries
Version 3 with other bunch of important countries
And version 4 with less important

Because I think that most of the players are mainly interested to start with major countries around the World and you will generate less waiting
And for your mental health and motivation, you will quickly receive positive feedback 👍

Your idea is good, but that would bring in even more imbalance.
If at the beginning I spend all my time with "important countries" and the motivation remains, then from version 3 and 4 suddenly only countries like Guam, Brunei, Lesotho etc. come along. A change of pace is a bit better.
Both have their advantages and disadvantages. I am still thinking about how I will do it for FM23.

Am 22.2.2022 um 02:27 schrieb AndreaSSL:

@davie77 About Uzbekistan, from the next season the first division teams that do not have the finances in order will be replaced by the second division teams.
I don't know how you will be able to render this in the DB of FM 23

Sounds like in interesting rule, but to the best of my knowledge not implementable.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb jlammi:

Hi, is this going to be updated for winter update 22.3?

Check out my twitter to stay up2date: ;) https://twitter.com/Dave_The_Editor

Edited by davie77

• DaveTheEditor changed the title to [FM22] AroundTheGlobe - Megapack by DaveTheEditor (Release 07.03.2022)
vor 11 Stunden schrieb JamieLann:

hello Dave!What a fantastic job!Can l have your fantastic megapack's re-post rights. So that it can be re-post to the playfm forum(China forum)

Love from China!

You do get my permission to share it in the Chinese forum. :)
Thank you for doing it. ^^