How do I...

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

I've just caught up with FM21. How do I find the panel where the board tells me how many staff I can have, please?

Staff -> Overview.

PYG0jHK.png

On 02/01/2022 at 13:48, santy001 said:

Not too sure about specific players but in the priority if you set stats you're after then the analysts should begin searching for those. It would make sense that its not particularly player based in my mind at least because you're asking them to identify players who meet certain data points.

I'll give this a go. Thanks for the reply.

Just found it interesting that the Overall report score is often affected by both Scout and Analyst reports, but only if they Analysts have done one for that player. Would be great to be able to have an overview of their thoughts on a player's stats.

I'll look at taking a more macro view of it though and set up some stats priorities.

53 minutes ago, pearsiesgunners said:

How do I add the 'Scout Recommendation' (i.e. the grading, A+, B, C-, etc.) to my scout & player views? It used to be present but now I can no longer select it. Even when I try and customise the view. The option appears to be removed.

Screen Shot 2022-01-09 at 12.15.41 am.png

Click on "Overview" drop-down menu and choose "Scout - Transfer"

10 hours ago, Sud2002 said:

How do I remove my own players from my shortlist please? All my players are in there!

Thanks!

Go to scouting -> shortlist, then inside filter, then on the bottom left check "exclude" <name of team (Dudley FC?)> players.

17 minutes ago, fc.cadoni said:

Click on "Overview" drop-down menu and choose "Scout - Transfer"

I am aware that it is other default drop-down options, but I can't locate it on the overview.

Even the option to create a custom view the option is not available to be selected.

19 minutes ago, Poison said:

Go to scouting -> shortlist, then inside filter, then on the bottom left check "exclude" <name of team (Dudley FC?)> players.

When I click exclude it doesn't allow me to type anything.

fm.JPG

18 minutes ago, pearsiesgunners said:

I am aware that it is other default drop-down options, but I can't locate it on the overview.

Even the option to create a custom view the option is not available to be selected.

3.thumb.png.bcff30241585119cb65407a06d5aac12.png

If you can't see the drop-down menu options; then it's a custom skin issue.

7 minutes ago, Sud2002 said:

When I click exclude it doesn't allow me to type anything.

fm.JPG

It should be like below, a checkbox, maybe it's a skin issue? Do you have a custom skin enabled?

shortlist filter.png

16 minutes ago, Poison said:

It should be like below, a checkbox, maybe it's a skin issue? Do you have a custom skin enabled?

shortlist filter.png

hmm.... I'm using the default skin, I've even reset the settings and it's still not showing me the pop up box.

9 hours ago, teej9 said:

Add multiple items to the Data Hub at once? Either on the player performance or the team screen, way too much clicking and I am hoping I just have not seen a "add all" option

I don’t that’s possible. You should add that to feature request. I’d also like the ability to export it like a view so I don’t have to keep adding them for every save, I’ll just need to import them instead 

5 hours ago, Renyy said:

How do I see complacency now that it's removed from the match screen. 

It hasn't been removed. Bottom bar, where you see the little player faces. Complacency will be a 'red' face and IIRC, it's a happy/smiling face with the red colour indicating that it's not a good thing.

2 hours ago, Renyy said:

That's body language and not the same thing. Prior to the UI downgrades you got pre-match tips, where your assman would comment on player's status. Complacent, pressured by transfer interest etc.

Now that you clarified, I know what you mean, but it still is body language, it's just the body language carried into the game. That's why it was the pre-match report from your assistant. Looking quickly, I can only find this, but this is obviously only after the match is finished: 

85bf04dc2db7d0ca8983a9923e30ac9f.png

I'm not sure if it's anywhere else. Will look a bit later again.

One tip I have for people at small clubs with limited coaches is not to sign dedicated fitness and goalkeeping coach instead look for normal coaches who are good also in that area and sign them as normal coaches that way they can help you coach other categories and keep the workload light. The only disadvantage of this is that you will then have to sign fitness and goalkeeping coaches for your youth team because those are the only coaches that work with the first team and youth team.

27 minutes ago, Damonlufc said:

How do i... Seaech for players and filter out "interested only" I can't find that option anywhere .

Also how can I stop my Director of Football from approaching to sign (especially those over 33)

fm_p4y6nniNZ8.thumb.gif.5e475edba5c107295198fb506a40e69b.gif

To answer the second question, you just have to go to staff responsibility and make sure he's not in charge of making the offers 

2 hours ago, DarJ said:

fm_p4y6nniNZ8.thumb.gif.5e475edba5c107295198fb506a40e69b.gif

To answer the second question, you just have to go to staff responsibility and make sure he's not in charge of making the offers 

Thanks for that … I had no idea that you could specify the level of interest.