Lowest English League possible?

Damonlufc

25 minutes ago, Damonlufc said:

I want to add my local non league team so they are playable, which league do I need to add them to? And how do I do it. Feel like a newbie here I haven't owned a FM computer game since fm08

Which is your local team?  Depending on what tier of the pyramid they play in, there could already be a custom database made which includes them.

1 hour ago, Damonlufc said:

I want to add my local non league team so they are playable, which league do I need to add them to? And how do I do it. Feel like a newbie here I haven't owned a FM computer game since fm08

There is a custom database down to level 10 of english football. I think it is not allowed to say what page is it on, in this forum. Its XXscout page, if you know what I mean. 

25 minutes ago, blejdek said:

There is a custom database down to level 10 of english football. I think it is not allowed to say what page is it on, in this forum. Its XXscout page, if you know what I mean. 

There's a Level 10 database on this forum, the one on the third party site you mention goes down to Level 11, it's also on Steam.

3 hours ago, kevhamster said:

Which is your local team?  Depending on what tier of the pyramid they play in, there could already be a custom database made which includes them.

It's leek town I think it's 8th tier maybe 9. How do I get that database please guys?

6 minutes ago, Damonlufc said:

It's leek town I think it's 8th tier maybe 9. How do I get that database please guys?

Have a look in here:

34 minutes ago, Damonlufc said:

Leek Town are in the 8th tier, Northern Premier League Division One West, you can find them in the database @XaW has linked below:

28 minutes ago, XaW said:

Have a look in here: