The Officially Unofficial “When’s the FM23 BETA out?” speculation thread

Just now, Meurel77 said:

I did some maths decrypting Neils message...

22 characters

6 words

5 spaces

22+6+5= 33

33 - 10 (which is considered a common calculation factor) = 23

BETA IS COMING OUT TODAY

Great work!

158,962,555,217,826,360,000 (Enigma Machine) - Numberphile on Make a GIF

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Alexb9582 said:

Hey, but don't you guys think the beta in 2 days is strange, but you still don't have the FMFC post from miles or even the livestream or the video from zealand?

We don't like this kind of comments here!

Joking aside, I hope they release them in this 2 days but I won't be disappointed as long as Beta is released.

I may have misread the cards. I was betting on early Thursday because that would give me around 10 hours of anxiety whether to start the game or wait for my new laptop to arrive. But there are two new options open now: Today, in around an hour. I'll be off early today and would miss the fun. Or Friday around noon because then there's kitchen shopping time with the family.

I think I need to lock myself in and miss Fridays for "work reasons" so that that day is out. Maybe I'll even do some legitimate work today and cut myself completely off. Just max all the possible jinxies!

Update: Definitely early Thursday. My workplace just scheduled an early meeting. If I also get a mail from the postal service that my laptop's shipment will be late, there's no way for it to come any other day. I am just jinxed that way.